It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth ++ Free Energy Technology revealed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by cornucopia

Truths revealed?
Are they hiding under some magical shell game cup with the pineal gland or something?

Personally, we (those of us firmly seated at the table of reality), at least most of us, prefer to make our own discoveries, and then have our peers confirm those discoveries where they're replicated and become part of the greater canon of scientific understanding of what we're pretty sure we know about the Universe.

Everyone sitting at the kiddie table, well, they can watch their videos with spooky ahhh-ahhhh-eee-eee-ooo-oooo music in the background that makes up fun and wonderful stories about phenomenon they either lack the facility or education to understand, and that's all fine and great.

It's just not true, no matter how many times you say it, or how many different inspirational videos you post about it.

Whatever the case, cheers. If you need some good Transgender-dental medication, I've got a hook-up on an oral surgeon that really likes his Rocky Horror.

lol

so you don't believe your own eyes?

if the truth was shown to you in a youtube video, would you not accept it because it's from youtube?

i mean that is just crazy, lol

the Truth is all over the internet...

And as the Allstate commercial goes:

"They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"The internet."

LOL HUGZ

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

true, the 'ADG' watermark is not a sign of quality. just quantity.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
OP may I make a friendly suggestion to you?

Anytime you see this in a youtube video....

Your best bet is to just move on as this is a well known poster of crap and hoax videos.

And as it has already been said that is a fiber and not a mothership or anything near the sun....Sorry...

It still looks like a dolphin to me.

Do you think they did it on porpoise?

sorry, couldn't resist and I will accept my punishment.

All kidding aside, I think the real issue here is how so many people are seeking ... and finding that which they seek even if it isn't what they thought it was. For another person to fabricate "evidence" seems beyond something for fun ...

As for the free-e it is an interesting vid and the narrator has his heart in the right place.

I hope we all can find what they are seeking... not just another monopoly by another corporation

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Druscilla

Truths revealed?
Are they hiding under some magical shell game cup with the pineal gland or something?

Personally, we (those of us firmly seated at the table of reality), at least most of us, prefer to make our own discoveries, and then have our peers confirm those discoveries where they're replicated and become part of the greater canon of scientific understanding of what we're pretty sure we know about the Universe.

Everyone sitting at the kiddie table, well, they can watch their videos with spooky ahhh-ahhhh-eee-eee-ooo-oooo music in the background that makes up fun and wonderful stories about phenomenon they either lack the facility or education to understand, and that's all fine and great.

It's just not true, no matter how many times you say it, or how many different inspirational videos you post about it.

Whatever the case, cheers. If you need some good Transgender-dental medication, I've got a hook-up on an oral surgeon that really likes his Rocky Horror.

lol

so you don't believe your own eyes?

if the truth was shown to you in a youtube video, would you not accept it because it's from youtube?

i mean that is just crazy, lol

the Truth is all over the internet...

And as the Allstate commercial goes:

"They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"The internet."

LOL HUGZ

LOL, Thanks

Hugs

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Nassim Haramein Free Energy & The Future Of Science
www.youtube.com...

Humans are free...
We no longer are slaves for money...
Thank YOu God

Thank YOU

video talking about our future, Soul, God, Universe, free Energy..ETC.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Humans are free...

That's a relief.
They were putting a real dent in my pocketbook for a while there.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Humans are free...

That's a relief.
They were putting a real dent in my pocketbook for a while there.

ok..

lol?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join