It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth ++ Free Energy Technology revealed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
A Spaceship 3X the Size of the Earh Near the Sun, refueling? protecting us from some big cosmic flares?

Thanks to the Golden Age of Gaia. Go to 5:11 to see a lightship the size of the moon apparently dock on a mothership three times the size of our Earth

www.youtube.com...

this is an amazing and beautiful video

thank you to the maker of this, hugs for all

i KNOW that we are not alone (never were) and so do you...remember?

Truth is Truth and shall be known

amazing time to be Human here on Planet Earth right now huh..

free energy technology will soon be known/revealed..
edit on 9-3-2013 by cornucopia because: added more to the title

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

The Future of Free Energy is here now! The end of oil, coal and nuclear pollution!
www.youtube.com...

Justin Hall-Tipping: Freeing energy from the grid

Please ! Everyone has to see this ! At least for your kids. We don't need to pay for electric anymore ! Soon this world could be such a wonderful place.
Namaste

tears of joy after watching this video, amazing time to be Human as we create a Utopia

Thank you God...

Thank YOU

thank you

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Go to 5:11 to see a lightship the size of the moon apparently dock on a mothership three times the size of our Earth
Or, go to 5:11 to see a fiber which has appeared in the images since the spacecraft which provides them was launched.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Go to 5:11 to see a lightship the size of the moon apparently dock on a mothership three times the size of our Earth
Or, go to 5:11 to see a fiber which has appeared in the images since the spacecraft which provides them was launched.

or not...

what is your mission on Earth at this time?

are you wishing for Truths to be revealed and for a new more fair way of life to emerge for us?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Truths revealed?
Are they hiding under some magical shell game cup with the pineal gland or something?

Personally, we (those of us firmly seated at the table of reality), at least most of us, prefer to make our own discoveries, and then have our peers confirm those discoveries where they're replicated and become part of the greater canon of scientific understanding of what we're pretty sure we know about the Universe.

Everyone sitting at the kiddie table, well, they can watch their videos with spooky ahhh-ahhhh-eee-eee-ooo-oooo music in the background that makes up fun and wonderful stories about phenomenon they either lack the facility or education to understand, and that's all fine and great.

It's just not true, no matter how many times you say it, or how many different inspirational videos you post about it.

Whatever the case, cheers. If you need some good Transgender-dental medication, I've got a hook-up on an oral surgeon that really likes his Rocky Horror.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

what is your mission on Earth at this time?

are you wishing for Truths to be revealed and for a new more fair way of life to emerge for us?

He's not making stuff up, for one. Or seeing things that aren't there. Thats as "fair" as it gets. You should be thanking him for bringing that truth you say you seek (about this one anyway).

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OP may I make a friendly suggestion to you?

Anytime you see this in a youtube video....

Your best bet is to just move on as this is a well known poster of crap and hoax videos.

And as it has already been said that is a fiber and not a mothership or anything near the sun....Sorry...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OMG It's the GFOL
It's a fiber on the lens, I pretty sure it pops up every so often.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Truths revealed?
Are they hiding under some magical shell game cup with the pineal gland or something?

Personally, we (those of us firmly seated at the table of reality), at least most of us, prefer to make our own discoveries, and then have our peers confirm those discoveries where they're replicated and become part of the greater canon of scientific understanding of what we're pretty sure we know about the Universe.

Everyone sitting at the kiddie table, well, they can watch their videos with spooky ahhh-ahhhh-eee-eee-ooo-oooo music in the background that makes up fun and wonderful stories about phenomenon they either lack the facility or education to understand, and that's all fine and great.

It's just not true, no matter how many times you say it, or how many different inspirational videos you post about it.

Whatever the case, cheers. If you need some good Transgender-dental medication, I've got a hook-up on an oral surgeon that really likes his Rocky Horror.

lol

so you don't believe your own eyes?

if the truth was shown to you in a youtube video, would you not accept it because it's from youtube?

i mean that is just crazy, lol

the Truth is all over the internet...

the FBI knows we are not alone, the CIA knows were not alone, ALL governments know we are not alone and over half of the American population thinks or knows..

but hey you can deny the Truth,

it's like everyone knows the sky is blue yet some are like...hmm...well, it's kind of grey

at your soul level you know the Truth...

you do...

ask yourself before you fall sleep tonight, are we alone? and let me know your first thought

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

so you don't believe your own eyes?

Cornucopia, think twice before you ask this question.
I'm first not to believe my eyes. You may ask why? It's simple, as I stated on the other thread, reality is not what we see, our eyes are only capable to deliver about 10% of information to brain, and brain on the other hand is constantly struggling to interpret recieved informations, that's why we have optical and audio illusions, we will never have the whole picture of reality. Also science doesn't give us much on the matter, double slit experiment comes to mind.
Sure, we can believe, we can have imagination, that is only what we got at this moment, and you never know, maybe our imagination is better than reality.
♥♥♥

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You want some truth? Watch this. Pay close attention to the dates and times in the lower left corner

Read the following two posts for details

As for this?

A Spaceship 3X the Size of the Earh Near the Sun, refueling? protecting us from some big cosmic flares?

What do you think now?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

However as Hitler put it, if you tell a lie enough, people start to believe it. And sometimes to the point where no evidence will make them change their view at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

However as Hitler put it, if you tell a lie enough, people start to believe it.

Depending on your audience, you may only have to lie once.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

edit on 10-3-2013 by blahxd67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
That's a pretty interesting video. I hope we can reach that type of technology.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUFOguy

when we choose love and peace we will be able to travel the cosmos...

hugs

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
OP , nice video link of earthview at nighttime from space. nothing new there but still pretty to see. the ending part is blurry to the point of impossible to detect anything , but i think your imagination ran wild.. refuelling ? come on everyone and their pets know that aliens dont use fuel for their dimensional craft , they use human and cow blood for fuel..

ok enough joking, sorry no offense to you OP but there's not a single thing on that video that can be called evidence. are you serious with this thread and video or you just pulling our leg for the sake of humor / sarcasm ? Many people here believe in UFO Phenomena but some of us really tried to use our mind and logic to separate wheat from chaff, its bad enough there are many fake/hoax data in UFOLOGY but using too much imagination from just a blurry video will result in bad bad bad conclusion..

next time you know someone will imagining that all UFO are Aliens from outerspace, then they will imagine that if they are spacecraft then few must crash somewhere, then they imagine if they crashed then goverment must have their body, then they imagine if they have pyshical craft they must have base somewhere, then they imagine if they have base in earth maybe they are working for or with or against the goverment, then they imagine that goverment know everything but keep everything secret.. oh wait it already happening in UFOLOGY LUNATIC FRINGE..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by TheUFOguy

when we choose love and peace we will be able to travel the cosmos...

hugs

i still think you are trolling with this statement to invite people to respond negatively, but you dont travel thru the cosmos physically with love and peace, you travel with space-craft and technology. BTW War usually a great motivator for technological advances, imagine a space war between nations on earth, im sure the amount ot research put into space tech will be greater than today's research budget..

i never read about love/peace/spacetravel/ufology since... since.. since Adamski and the Contactee period.. oh wait there you go, once upon a time there exist a period of UFOLOGY when UFOnauts contact witnesses and spread the peace and loving message to humandkind and off course to avoid nuclear weapons..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

This spiritual persona is cute and all.. but, accepting most everything at face value and not searching for reasonable, grounded explanations first is hurting your cause.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoplasm8

This spiritual persona is cute and all.. but, accepting most everything at face value and not searching for reasonable, grounded explanations first is hurting your cause.

i dunno, the persona feels too hilarious to be real, as if the author itself trying to incite flamewars / trollbaiting.. the supplied video are a joke if evidence is what the OP trying to show..

watching videos and trying to explain everything unknow as aliens , that attitude are not helping the whole UFOLOGY as a research.. its like people are using UFOLOGY as a belief system ? as a replacement for their religion ? the empty space left by denying God need to be filled by what ? other form of belief ? in science.. in aliens.. in money...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join