It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trifecta Blueprint

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Trifecta Blueprint

The physical world we observe, measure, and experience can be described in three great parts.
Waves
Vortex (Toroid)
POTL (Path of Least Resistance) or what I like to call the "Branching Effect"

We will start with one of the most fundamental:

The WAVE:

The metaphorical and proverbial ebb and flow we find over and over again through life. Not only is this a observable and measurable effect of particles, sounds waves, and light waves but because everything in the perceivable universe is fractal in nature it expands to life experience as well and the perception we have of that experience.

Highs and lows, peaks and valleys, crests and troughs, the proverbial roller coaster we call "Life" is the result of a fundamental mechanism that organizes the physical world we experience. The wave function as observed and measured in:
Sound:

Cymatics

The generic term for this field of science is the study of modal phenomena, retitled Cymatics by Hans Jenny, a Swiss medical doctor and a pioneer in this field. The word Cymatics derives from the Greek 'kuma' meaning 'billow' or 'wave,' to describe the periodic effects that sound and vibration have on matter.

waves create vibrations which create form and order of not only the physical world, but the mental world and consequently every possible perception and experience we can possibly have.

Light:

We perceive and experience less than 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum. In terms of observational reality that is phenomenally ignorant of the "bigger picture". Go find any book, article, or any piece of great literature you have never read before...read only 1% of it not at the beginning or the end, but in the middle, and after doing so ask yourself how much of that literature you fully understand...This is no different than how we visually perceive the world we live in and experience on a daily basis.

I find it notably interesting that light orders itself in a very specific way. ROYGBIV, and consequently gravity and the specific weight of elements and particles distribute themselves in almost the same exact order. From the core of the earth out to the farthest reaches of our atmosphere the materials between are organized to reflect ROYGBIV in that order. Light waves arranged in a very specific order of transition. You will never find a BOYGRIV rainbow...

Just as the wave function is an expression of sound, light, and physical vibrations like those of an earthquake, these wave functions dictate the experience of our lives as well. What goes up must come down, the rise and fall of nations, the blissful suffering of existence is an expression of the wave function and inescapable mechanism that makes experience possible. The wave function is the progenitor of contrast in every possible sense that we could perceive and every possible experience we can have.

Brainwaves:

Our consciousness is made up of these waves...the varying ebb and flow determining the type of consciousness and thus the type of experience. The ebb and flow isn't always the same but none the less there is ALWAYS ebb and flow as without it there is NO consciousness, no thought, and no experience.

The wave propagates from the micro to the macro and is easily observable in every day life...not only is the act of observing the result of waves (light) the act of interpreting those waves is the result of yet more waves (brain).

Waves interacting, perceiving and experiencing...waves.

Using waves...to alter waves resulting in different types of consciousness and experience:
www.bwgen.com...
www.iso-tones.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Binaural beats or binaural tones are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, the perception of which arises in the brain for specific physical stimuli. This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states.

DNA: (turn your head sideways to see it)

DNA is a 3d version of a wave known as a helix. One could arguably say that a wave is a 2d version of a helix. As Carl Sagan would probably agree the "flat-lander" (2 dimensional people) DNA would be a wave and our Human DNA (3 dimensional) is a Helix)

Now these are just a FEW examples of wave function mechanisms that construct consciousness, "reality", existence and the universe. The wave is responsible for the inescapable ebb and flow of life/experience.

Helical model of Solar System: 3D wave functions. (don't know why this embed won't work properly I gave up and just linked it)
www.youtube.com...

Disclaimer: I don't believe the orbits are a vortex but it IS helical. This is just the best visual illustration I could find, there are inaccuracies if you are nit-picky enough but it illustrates the general and CORRECT idea that our sun is NOT stationary and moving on its own orbit. Taking that into consideration expresses the helix or 3d wave I am trying to illustrate here.

The Vortex

The vortex takes many different shapes but has one function: Conservation of Energy
What goes in, must come out and what goes out must come back in.
THIS is the shape of the laws of thermodynamics: Entropy (balance)
en.wikipedia.org...

The simultaneous creation and destruction of everything on every level micro to macro.

The vortex is part of the same wave system. Organizing, creating and managing the contrast of existence.

edit on 9-3-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What happens when the immoveable object meets the unstoppable force? A self regulating vortex...that's what.

-Explosions out the top (or bottom doesn't matter)

-Implosions at the bottom (or top doesn't matter)

-Positive at the top, negative at the bottom (or vice-verse doesn't matter)
-out and in
-up and down
-pressurizing and the releasing pressure
-As Above...So Below...
-ALL being created and destroyed simultaneously

The tree is a great example sucking nutrients, minerals and moisture from the earth at the bottom and creating life at the top. The life at the top through decay falls back to the earth only to decay and be sucked back up through to create more life. Death is fuel for life.

If you can't see it by now...you will never see it.
If you see it, you cannot unsee it.

This system of entropy is laced in every aspect of existence. The universe recycles there is no such thing as waste, just a different fuel.

The earth is fertilized with death, decay, and waste. This fertilization facilitates new life and growth which travels a wave: birth and infancy to mid life or peak life to decay and death.
Chart that and you have a wave that fertilizes the soil for new life..and so the cycle of entropy continues.

At the center of this "vortex" is the where the immovable object and unstoppable force battle eternally destroying what was created and recreating what was destroyed.

This duality persists in our subconscious and takes from in metaphor in virtually ALL of our creations as we are merely following a blue-print of universal design. The creations and ideals of humanity are rampant with expression of these systems we are merely unaware of their significance.

*angels and demons (construct)
*god and devil (construct)
*good and bad (construct)
*love and hate (emotion)
*happiness and sadness (emotion)
*black and white (perception)
*republican and democrat (constructed belief)
*liberal and conservative (constructed belief)
*red team and blue team (metaphorical construct)
*left brain and right brain (physiological consequence of fractal blueprint)
*static and dynamic (observational, explanation)
*solid and fluid (states of matter)
*oppression and liberation (conceptual construct)

ALL the above are merely subconscious expressions of how the universe works...they aren't necessarily REAL ...they are subconscious manifestations. When man creates he follows the blueprint he isn't even aware he is following. We must oppress and thirst for power and corruption as that is the FUEL for liberation and freedom...without one we cannot have the other and THIS is WHY suffering is a part of this world and experience, without it there would be nothing to experience.

See the pattern? Everything we experience, perceive and believe in is the result of the blueprint that the universe is created from and persists with. The fractal nature of complexity always retaining the fundamental nature from which it came.

The Path of Least Resistance

Neurons

Mapped Universe @ 125Mpc/h

Did we create ourselves and forget?
Did we create the universe and forget?
Did we create each-other? Or are we all the same person simultaneously having infinitely different experiences?
Am I Consciousness itself?
Are you?
Are we?

What is the FIRST thing you would do if you created a video game?
PLAY IT...
the most immersed and virtually realistic video game is one you don't know you made and forgot you are playing...

Its like having amnesia and creating a masterful painting, looking away for a second only to look back and wonder who created something so amazing...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Nice thread. Interesting read. S&F!

I noticed you said,
'We perceive and experience less than 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum'
I don't think there is a percentage of the spectrum... infinite/fractal in either direction from where we are experiencing it is probably more the case. I cannot rationally accept that there is an end to how high or low a frequency can go eg; 100badoodledillion times a nano second or 1 every 400 million years.

I often wonder if the spectrum is even Universal... everything in a spiral galaxy tends to adopt a spiral so would everything in a cuboid galaxy adopt cuboid structure and completely change the physical makeup of what exists within it? (Just say for instance Cuboid galaxies exist).

I don't feel that the rules would apply on a universal scale as that would defeat the infinite possibilities out there in Universe itself... So, going along this train of thought it would stand to reason that you cannot experience, in the Milkway galaxy, what you can in another galaxy somewhere far far away. We may NEVER create technologies to travel through space-time because our Galaxy doesn't support the right "resource" that are available in other Galaxies...

I'm straying a bit now... Thanks for the read.

~ CrzayFool
edit on 9-3-2013 by crzayfool because: Added

edit on 9-3-2013 by crzayfool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Excellent OP. Thanks for sharing.

If you understand this then you must see the treble manufactured and represented everywhere in what can only be described an unconscious manner. The root of the treble's explanation, for us at least, is maths. We have a calculator capable of independence from the space-time of whatever it is calculating but has it been embraced? Perhaps not by humanity as a whole but it has been embraced by those who are willing.

I am always joyous when one comes who has done the work.

Perhaps you would care to move forward in your endeavour thus I offer the thoughts of a child:

Witness dead people

And for those who can see:

in the age of the gross
another page of the ghost
that can't be read
when art is dead

caught in the current
travelling the wire
thought you could stomach
battling the fire

but when you're blind and deaf
a truly spineless wretch
you keep finding death
to rewind and step

correcting mistakes that's made
with ripples that break to waves
drawing from the sands of time
til you don't need the samsonite

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I think this is a fantastic post. Hopefully more people get to view it but as it has been said before "The teacher is revealed to the student only when the student is ready"

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sly1one

IMHO: one of the most brilliant OP's ever on ATS.
And only 3 replies?

Where are you at with these ideas, these days?

top topics

join