It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy or coincidence???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Don't you think it's pretty odd that after ten years noone can find even a microbe of any actual evidence of any wrongdoing

This may be your opinion. I however disagree and I think that there is an over whelming amount of evidence of wrongdoing. The official investigation into 9/11 itself is proof of wrongdoing.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
reply to post by GoodOlDave

This may be your opinion. I however disagree and I think that there is an over whelming amount of evidence of wrongdoing. The official investigation into 9/11 itself is proof of wrongdoing.

If there was any "overwhelming amount of evidence" as you say then I doubt very much the 9/11 conspiracy supporters would actually need to resort to these comical origami tricks with currency in search of hidden meanings. Rather, all it does is prove my point- your "overwhelming amount of evidence" is largely contrived on your part because you yourself want these conspiracy stories of yours to be true. This isn't research. It's a Rorschach test.

Case in point- those sequences the OP posted ALSO looks to be a warning against the effect of kudzu in the south. First it shows a building in it's original state, then you see a building slowly being covered in kudzu, then at the end all you see is kudzu where a building once stood. Unlike your "overwhelming amount of evidence" for a 9/11 conspiracy, there actually is overwhelming amount of evidence showing kudzu is a severely invasive plant.

Photos of Kudzu covered houses in the south

What are the odds that the owners of those houses would agree to my interpretation of what these folded up bills appear to say more than they would the OPs?
edit on 11-3-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Now hold on for a minute.

Now I thought the paper currency was full of illuminati grafitti?

Does this mean the illuminati people got together with the 911 people and jointly designed the bills so to include both?????

So if those two can work together why can congress pass a budget?

These conspiracies are pulling me in so many directions I getting a headache.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Conspiracy or coincedence?

Insanity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join