It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Tape Threatens U.S. States : Red States in fear now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
nothing this dirty cowardish monk says means ANYTHING to anybody in this country we live in. Hes the dirtiest off all dirty and basically lives off a bunch of lies, excuses, false accusations, qaurrelsome theoroized attacks towards innocent lives in our beautiful country. Hell he doesnt even believe in democracy. *****!

dirty cowardish monk........WHO's DIRTY ........old Indiana Jones paraty lol,
wooopppsss sorry right actor wrong role it was a paraty of HAN SOLO from
Star Wars

But seriously is this for me......Odviously you have not gone there with me before......try this 11 1/2 years law enforcement with 6 ribbons of award which 3 are meritorious sevice,2 being distinguished service resulting in injuries, 1 as a k-9 drug dog handler for rescue/and drug interdiction specialty 2 plus years fire service no awards, but even better I risk my life without the paycheck .......not to mention 9 years as a medic....

And now as a Chaplain I see more horror in a dying mans faces as I hold him dying with nothing to do , but tell them it's alright..

So if this was for me, Then before you call some one Coward know if they risk there life just as willingly as any US soldier ,,,,,,THAT DOESN"T MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE IT ,,,,I JUST DO IT CAUSE IT HAS TO BE DONE AND I DONT GET A DIME FOR IT EITHER........So if I'm a dirty cowardly monk then get the mud and the yellow paint I'm ready to suit up......

[edit on 2/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 2/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
lol. im talking about osama.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
In the mind of all the world, US is a state and we never think of the different states in USA as states but as regions in the USA. USA is seen as a state, as a country. I am french, I can tell you that we have the same matter with the whole translation, but I think he was speaking of any country that would like to see him as a terrorist to be attacked and not of the states in USA.
But all his texte has a double meaning. Arabic is known to have double meaning sentences.
But for me, it is clear, he talks about the Bush familly (and their chefs) as people as bad as Saddam and other countries in the region. It is not hard for me to believe him on this point.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
lol. im talking about osama.

GOOOD CAUSE IIIIIII LLLLLLLIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEE YYYOOOOUUU

Peace the crazy munk is going back to his corner now

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchy
In the mind of all the world, US is a state and we never think of the different states in USA as states but as regions in the USA. USA is seen as a state, as a country.

This explains the Palestinian state and the Israeli state thing I was curious if maybe they didnt have a word that translated correctly.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Uh... I don't like that at all

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
Uh... I don't like that at all

question , what dont you like ?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I feel that if the threat was done to a "state" then the USA would have been named, Osama is no dip#, he knows what a state is and who the audience was meant to be..

I tell you what, like I said the gloves are off and these guys are going to get the # kicked out of them. The only way to aviod the hammer is for the moslems to give Osama up, I mean he does have a $25 million dollar price on his head.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
O.k...poor you!!!I respect your opinion but can't u see u have been totally brainwashed by your patriotics government!!

You are a real fan of (money, war, oil, guns, violence and slavery, power ans USA supremacy)...don't u see u r the only one thinking that way on ATS because we DENY IGNORANCE and u r totally ignorant of the real deal! If u still beleive in OSL and Saddam and all that crap that the republicans puted in your head, then I am really sorry for you but go try convince other people than US who really really think u must be a very frustated person...

It gets me frustrated to read your post and make me think that ATS member like you are still very ignorant

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
did not want to be rude, i'm just sorry for you...WAKE-UP

That was adresses to Edsigner the brainwashed patriotic freak.....I think this guys is a very very sad person deep inside to trust and beleive such lies!!!!!!!! The deal is Ed and people like HIM are people who have to trust in something radical to feel good...If he was a German in 1930, He would have LOVE HITLER and have NAZI sign in the front of his house!!!!!! And he would beleived that all the jews are bad just like he beleives that arabic people are bad! That is not is fault he is "faible" he is fragile and desperate, he has a lot of violence in his heart....he has to trust Bush, because he, like BUSH, has a lot of HATE in his heart

Sorry for you really!!!!!!!!!!! I love every human being on earth and makes me sad to see so much fear and hate in an american

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't worry ED, someday, u will understand!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join