It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Tape Threatens U.S. States : Red States in fear now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why exculd everyone esle here out of this thread?? without points to access Mud Pit, Come on, everyone here, are making a good point to the question, concern... What we need is for the Mods to link the other threads that are related to this discusion... to this thread

"Moderators: how about putting a link filter that sends everything from Worldnet , Rense et all, to the Mudpit!?
Then we won't have 'deep thoughts' about Freepers 'sleeping on it, and really agreeing with' crapola propaganda sources! "

Everyone has a opinion, I want to hear all of them without restrictions!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You are unbelievebly ignorant. As your pathetic failure to do any research indicates, you dont have even a rudimentary understanding of the subject at hand. In case you didnt know, Sabri al-Banna (a.k.a. Abu Nidal) was most likely assassinated on Saddam's orders. So if killing them is what you consider "terrorist ties", then I guess Iraq was guilty.

www.janes.com...

Every one of your posts is high on bravado and devoid of substance. Everytime someone discounts your inane theories, you come back with one that is even more idiotic. Leave the defense of Bush to Republican's that have research skill higher than that of a 2nd grader.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by apw100
You are unbelievebly ignorant. As your pathetic failure to do any research indicates, you dont have even a rudimentary understanding of the subject at hand. In case you didnt know, Sabri al-Banna (a.k.a. Abu Nidal) was most likely assassinated on Saddam's orders. So if killing them is what you consider "terrorist ties", then I guess Iraq was guilty.

www.janes.com...

Every one of your posts is high on bravado and devoid of substance. Everytime someone discounts your inane theories, you come back with one that is even more idiotic. Leave the defense of Bush to Republican's that have research skill higher than that of a 2nd grader.

Well again you show yours, no # saddam had him killed! Why? Thats the question you should ask, and another was why was he allowed to stay in Baghdad for 10+ years a free man? Seems to me it was smart for Saddam to kill him, that way he couldn' t talk.

Try again...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by apw100

www.janes.com...

Yes! Exactly! I swear, if this is how America is going to be, I'm f'ing moving. This is so ridiculous! How many more clues do you need before you figure out that they stole the election and got a bunch of Americans killed by pushing their foreign policy, which amounts to nothing more than global expansion?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Its in OBL's best interest if we vote, if for Bush, he will end up impeached.
If for Kerry, Kerry surrenders or retreats and then tells congress we committed war crimes. It's win win for OBL.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Bush won't be impeached if he wins. Anyone who would have the power to impeach him is on his team.
If they can make America believe all these lies, they'll have no problem avoiding impeachment.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
Bush won't be impeached if he wins. Anyone who would have the power to impeach him is on his team.
If they can make America believe all these lies, they'll have no problem avoiding impeachment.

You know what you have a point after all they have busted their arses so far to do news, confrence after news confrence to cover it up.

MR BUSH I KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, AND I"M GOING TO TELL YOUR MOMMA!!!!!WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT SHE KNOWS TOO. Click Me

[edit on 2/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

O.k...poor you!!!I respect your opinion but can't u see u have been totally brainwashed by your patriotics government!!

You are a real fan of (money, war, oil, guns, violence and slavery, power ans USA supremacy)...don't u see u r the only one thinking that way on ATS because we DENY IGNORANCE and u r totally ignorant of the real deal! If u still beleive in OSL and Saddam and all that crap that the republicans puted in your head, then I am really sorry for you but go try convince other people than US who really really think u must be a very frustated person...

It gets me frustrated to read your post and make me think that ATS member like you are still very ignorant

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
did not want to be rude, i'm just sorry for you...WAKE-UP

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
You know what you have a point after all they have busted their arses so far to do news, confrence after news confrence to cover it up.

MR BUSH I KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, AND I"M GOING TO TELL YOUR MOMMA!!!!!WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT SHE KNOWS TOO. Click Me

They are masters of controlling media and slinging propaganda. Karl Rove is a sneaky little bastard who will do anything to win. The FBI has known him for a long time. He's never been anything but a scam artist. He's the one most likely responsible for the 2000 election scam, among others on his team of cheaters. There was a special called "Bush's Brain" about it just last night on Sundance channel. See if you can catch it. You'll be amazed, and probably disgusted. The bastard will resort to dirty, ruthless, and even illegal, tactics to dominate his opponents.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

They are masters of controlling media and slinging propaganda. Karl Rove is a sneaky little bastard who will do anything to win. The FBI has known him for a long time. He's never been anything but a scam artist. He's the one most likely responsible for the 2000 election scam, among others on his team of cheaters. There was a special called "Bush's Brain" about it just last night on Sundance channel. See if you can catch it. You'll be amazed, and probably disgusted. The bastard will resort to dirty, ruthless, and even illegal, tactics to dominate his opponents.

I'm sorry the sundance channel? Where is that? Is it on Cox Media Cable?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
O.k...poor you!!!I respect your opinion but can't u see u have been totally brainwashed by your patriotics government!!

You are a real fan of (money, war, oil, guns, violence and slavery, power ans USA supremacy)...don't u see u r the only one thinking that way on ATS because we DENY IGNORANCE and u r totally ignorant of the real deal! If u still beleive in OSL and Saddam and all that crap that the republicans puted in your head, then I am really sorry for you but go try convince other people than US who really really think u must be a very frustated person...

WELL, hello Mrs. Amelia , In an spry mood today, I'm going to make it a point to stay out of your way today........

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

DirectTV, but should be available on other cable providers, too...I think. They have some good political shows, like Link.

www.sundancechannel.com...

www.sundancechannel.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

DirectTV, but should be available on other cable providers, too...I think.

It's like what a biography type channel???? I have the theme setting and it would be easier to find it.......and it's name is SUNDANCE channel.

Found it channel 214 COX digital , thanks.....................

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you'd call it. I'm pretty sure they play movies sometimes, too. I don't watch it much, unless there's something like this on. Link is also a good one, if you have that. They've been showing the moveon.org specials and stuff.

It's in the movie tier channels...307 in Vegas...

www.cox.com...

They must just be playing the political controversy stuff for the election.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you'd call it. I'm pretty sure they play movies sometimes, too. I don't watch it much, unless there's something like this on. Link is also a good one, if you have that. They've been showing the moveon.org specials and stuff.

MOVEON.ORG okay thanks I'll see if I have access to it, on my digital cable service.......MOVEON.ORG and SUNDANCE great thanks!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They'll probably stop playing all this great stuff, once the election is over, though.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I FOUND IT thanks damned I will check it out , in lew of listing the constant drival till vote results are final......What am I saying that's going to take forever I can't be with out my news, These idiots better get it right the first time I'm sick of election crap I want real news.....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Originally posted by edsinger

It gets me frustrated to read your post and make me think that ATS member like you are still very ignorant

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
did not want to be rude, i'm just sorry for you...WAKE-UP

Actually, the quote you have attributed to Edsinger was originally written by me and directed towards him. lol
He then quoted my post in his response, and I guess thats where you got it. Anyway, you and I are on the same side!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nothing this dirty cowardish monk says means ANYTHING to anybody in this country we live in. Hes the dirtiest off all dirty and basically lives off a bunch of lies, excuses, false accusations, qaurrelsome theoroized attacks towards innocent lives in our beautiful country. Hell he doesnt even believe in democracy. *****!

[edit on 2-11-2004 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Nothing this dirty cowardish monk says means ANYTHING to anybody in this country we live in. Hes the dirtiest off all dirty and basically lives off a bunch of lies, excuses, false accusations, qaurrelsome theoroized attacks towards innocent lives in our beautiful country. Hell he doesnt even believe in democracy. *****!

[edit on 2-11-2004 by topsecretombomb]

Sweet Jesus! What on earth are you talking about?! I'm confused! lol

[edit on 2-11-2004 by apw100]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join