It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Benghazi Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have a theory about Benghazi. Follow me here.

We all know that it is convenient that this video appeared on youtube, and the morning after the attack, Hillary Clinton was certain that the video sparked the uprising. Yet, she / they had no idea what happened during the night, as Leon Panetta himself said, "We don't send troops into harms way when we do not have real time intelligence." Yet, Hillary put out there that the youtube video sparked the attack, and everyone followed suit.

If you watched the video, it was poorly made. In fact, there was no rhyme or reason to it. The actors were terrible, there was no fluent script, it was low budget. It is almost as if it was made bad on purpose.

What if, that video was planted and paid for by the US Government, perhaps the administration itself, six months earlier, so that it could be used at a later date, I.e. 9/11/12 as the reason for the attack? Don't you find it a little coincidental that the video had been on Youtube for several months, and now, all of a sudden out of the blue, it causes outrage — enough to incite an attack on our embassy? And if that is the case, why was the British Embassy attacked in June prior to ours being attacked in September?

Isn't also curious that the producer of this video all of a sudden was arrested and thrown in jail shortly after the poop hit the fan? How convenient that he is locked up, away from anyone who can ask him questions. Or, is he even locked up? Did the players give him a new identity and hush money an send him off to some remote island? I don't know…but it sounds just a little suspicious doesn't it?

Was the attack itself the work of the CIA / Administration? If so, what was the intended effect? What did "they" hope to achieve?

Was Stevens a target of assassination or what he just in the wrong place at the wrong time?

And finally, we have the President, who all of a sudden knew nothing, was told nothing, and all of his henchmen are covering for him. He knew. And I think he was instrumental in the coverup.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
First of all it wasn't an embassy it was a CIA outpost used for supplying weapons to rebels. They supposedly had prisoners held here and their friends came looking for them to get them out and they killed almost everyone. We were also storing manpads there and no doubt they made off with some if not all of them. There are a few survivors but nobody is allowed near them. That video is a joke of an excuse for why this happened. When Hillary was getting grilled about this in front of Congress I wish she would have told them the truth. The POTUS does not use the military to save a CIA operation even if an ambassador is involved. Good luck getting any of that out of the MSM.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I hate to disagree but on this one? Well... The State Department's Consulate Compound was a half mile or so distant from the CIA Compound. In fact, it was from the CIA compound the 2 former Seals went, against orders by reports, and got 20+ civilians out of the State Department location before it fell to the local terrorists. Those same ones who'd blown out the wall, months before and the majority of the International community had already left the city because of. Our guys got left....

State Department Compound Photos - Congressional Record

Those show the compound from a wide variety of angles, before and after as well as inside and out. I've seen police impound lots better secured than that place was. IF they had security operations going on there, like prisoners, then Clinton needs brought back to explain how these things are happening at State Department facilities with a near open door to the neighborhood, for all the trouble it was to over-run and destroy the place.

it's that second compound that CIA owned. It was attacked but they broke off the attack before destroying that one.

Document Dump of Official Papers on Benghazi - Congressional Record

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I hate to disagree

No you don't

But most of the time you do you are correct

BTW star

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

All the world is a stage!!
And if you were there on the ground for this incident, none of us will ever know what happened truly.
This is that ...transparency.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Personally, I think Muslim extremists went looking for something they could use (made in the USA) to start a riot in Egypt in order to cover what was getting ready to go down in Benghazi. They probably knew about the video for awhile, but didn't use it until the date they had set. It all started with some Egyptian television station airing the video and amazingly enough, it was an Egyptian living in America (with citizenship) that got caught having made the video. He was arrested because he violated his probation for even using a computer to begin with. Why he was on probation to begin with is another story in itself.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I really must be delusional then. I thought my theory was pretty strong, considering that the "truth" they are trying to lay down in the MSM is far from the truth.

This entire event was orchestrated. I think the "producer" was in on it and that movie was paid for by the puppet masters to use as an excuse for the attack.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The thing is, Obama and Hillary pushed the Muslim video to cover up the fact that what happened in Benghazi was really about Obama's drone policies and election day coming. Obama didn't want the truth to come out because he did not want to hurt his chances of winning.

Al Qaeda had released a video on September 10th asking for an uprising of Muslims in Libya to "kill the crusaders of the drone attacks" that killed two top Al Qaeda leaders in June and August of last year. That's what Obama was really trying to hide.

edit on 9-3-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I believe it was later clarified by various independent news media outlets, following an inconclusive and poorly managed investigation into the attack by US authorities, that the attack was actually per-meditated and had nothing to do with the video.

However, in other areas of the Muslim world, such as Sudan, the video caused widespread rioting and protests.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

That was the excuse at the time, but they have admitted it wasn't the reason for the attack. Everyone knows it, I don't think anyone still thinks the video had anything to do with it do they?

new topics

top topics

join