It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend weird story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello all.

I wish to tell you a story that my friend told me weeks ago. I was planning on publishing it earlier, but I didn't had time.
Before you start reading, if you are looking for some hard core evidence you wont find it here. This is a story that my friend told me, and it's about his UFO encounters and weird dreams.

In this thread, I'll call him Fox.

Fox and me have been friends since we were little kids. We served army together and we fought together in Serbian-Croatian war during the ’90. I knew him very well. We were both raised in traditionally Christian families, and back then in Yugoslavia, the UFO topic wasn’t that familiar with the people there.

One day, while we were drinking our beers and talking about all kinds of stuff, we started talking about UFOs aliens etc. He initiate this conversation although he never wanted to talk about it( It seemed that he was uncomfortably talking about it, so I didn’t want to push it). Then, all of the sudden he started telling me about his own UFO alien experiences.

First he told me that, since he was a little kid he was able to see a UFO almost every night. Fox told me he doesn’t mean some earthly object, but some extra-terrestrial one. I asked him, how can you be so sure about it, he answered I just do.

I was surprised he didn’t tell me this sooner, because he knew that this area is my hobby and I felt kind offended, but I’ve let him continue.

Then he told me in details his encounters. Most of the time he would see some glowing orbs that was going to slow to be an airplane and too fast for Chinese lantern or some weather balloon. Fox thought it was the same craft every time. Once again I asked him, how do you know, he answered I don't know. I just do.
He also said that sometimes, he would see a triangle craft that was passing by. And it was changing colors from red to green and white. He could swore that it looked exactly like the Belgium triangle. I think you are all familiar with that.

Anyway, back to the story. He stopped for a little while to finish his beer, I was just shocked and couldn’t believe he didn’t told me this earlier.

Then he continued. He told me that his mother and he had dreams about UFOs.

In his dream, his younger brother and him were on some kind of a highway, and he was showing his brother this UFOs, he said he felt calm, and then, in the next second, they were running down the road away from this UFOs that was chasing them. He said he never felt that scared. They ran into some old house which was completely empty. Fox told me that he was unable to recognize the road and the old house.

The next dream it got even stranger. He was standing in his room, looking trough out the window, and he could see a multiple UFOs in the sky and they all were green. He said that it was like nobody else was able to see them except him.
He also said that some beings came out of the craft, and went somewhere, he couldn’t see where. And, in the next minute, he was in his yard when he heard that a front door has opened. Some being walked in and it was able to pull him towards him. He stated that he was afraid of this being even though he was unable to see what it was. He said that this being mention something about God but he couldn’t remember what it was. When he finished, I was ever more shocked then I was before. I couldn’t said a word. I thought he was over, but he told me something else.

He told me that he wasn’t the only one having this dreams about UFOs. His mother had one also.

One day, she told him that she had some crazy dream. She was on some road, and she saw a flying saucer( hers words) . She ran into house calling for her husband, but instead of him, Fox answered. He told her to come in the bathroom. When she came, Fox told her that he’s an alien, and he started suffocating her. She also said, he didn’t sound like him at all.

Fox told me that when he was younger, that he felt like he doesn’t belong on this planet and he always felt like an outsider. He said, you don’t have to believe me, but I swore to God, everything I’ve told you is true, and we left.

So that's it. I still don't know what do think. Hope you guys can help me.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
For an area you claim wasn't all that into ufos, it seems like everyone you know has had multiple experiences with/about ufos back then. Also, I was in Bosnia back in the 90s in the army. Ufos and aliens were frequent topics in the local magazines and newspapers and on various local tv "news" programs...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Thanks for the reply.

Yes you are right, but his encounters and sightings were seen when he was a young kid. It was I think something about twenty years before the war have started. And back then, UFO topic wasn't that popular.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Maybe he should get in contact with some serious UFO researcher?
The story initially seems very interesting, but there's always more beneath the surface of conscious memories. Depending on the will of your friend to know more about it, it could develop into quite fascinating case, especially in this region of the world there's not many cases that broke out to the wider knowledge.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tmtkview

Sounds like good idea, I will suggest him that. Although there aren't many serious UFO researches nearby but I think I know to whom we can go and see. Also, I was thinking about going to hypnosis with him, because it could help, but then we encounter the same old problem. Where can you find an expert in this part of the world?

But while he was talking to me about his experience, I got an impression that it's like he thinks that nobody can give him an answers about it. He didn't say it directly but you could see he thinks that way.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join