It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Help With Telekinesis and Sharing Personal Experiences With Metaphysics.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Providence1
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Telekinesis is not something I have delved into, but I'd imagine it would take a great deal of concentration on that specific way of "thinking/feeling".

There's a sweet spot, I'm sure of it, so your friend was right. You were tapping into the sweet spot, if it was indeed genuine telekinesis, but as your friend mentioned, you must have been linking the sweet spot with another part of your cerebral activity that was causing physiological dissonance.

Be aware of how you were perceiving/sensing and to what degrees. For example, were you focusing strongly and mostly on vision? On sound? Internally imagining? Try differing balances and find that sweet spot.

It was more base on vision and focus. Not imagination or sound, I just I guess was focusing solely on the physical movement. Still not sure as to why the physiological disturbance occurred, I have not tried Telekinesis in several years now
sense the incident.

I do wonder if I should attempt to do it again hm

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yesterday, I was resting, lying down, and not in meditation, but in a zenmind state, drifting, and the bed seemed to turn to jello, moving vibrationally, and then I was aware of my legs suddenly changing, they shifted, were changing form rapidly, moving from their position to another position, almost vanishing and reappearing and distorting, and I was really shocked but stayed in this feeling for as long as I could, it felt like nothing was real or solid. What was happening?

<< 1   >>

join