It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Help With Telekinesis and Sharing Personal Experiences With Metaphysics.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeh the title is already sounding quiet nuts

I can pretty much expect the skeptics jumping on board

Yet. Hear me out please !

So - sometime ago maybe 3-4 years me and my friend decided to try out what people call a psi wheel low level telekinesis apparently. This was in November which also provided perfect conditions due to the winter and my home windows being insulated. Also my father used to put scotch tape around the windows as well don't ask me why I have no clue

The room was isolated, no electronic devices around, no heating elements, no breathing on the paper involved due to a distance of 2-4 meters from the wheel. We were young and dumb what can I say
and we all know when you young and dumb you do silly things

10 minutes no movement.
20 minutes still no movement, but lots of boredom.
30 minutes friend goes to get a drink and some food, I am left alone staring at this thing.
35 minutes I begin to wonder what if I can move the object by picturing a field around it.

This is where the fun began
seconds later I felt my head vibrating, my temporal lobes began to pulsate. I saw something that looked like very tiny dots almost like TV static forming around the wheel. It was rather fuzzy and in a constant state of vibration, some off them did spark off into different directions.

The wheel suddenly nudged after 35 minutes of no movement, now this got me curious so I thought "Lets try moving you left" it moved left and did 3 spins. After 6-9 spins I basically felt very weak, almost blacking out and to top it off I vomited. This is when my friend walked in. He saw the wheel spinning and slowing down he kinda had a strange look on his face then said the most suiting thing for the moment "I think you did it wrong".

So after a week of recovery we looked up a few videos on youtube and people mostly use tin foil, but we used thick paper instead. Which made me wonder "Did we over do it" cause everyone knows foil is a good conductor, so paper looked almost as if 1 level above of using foil for the wheel.

I do miss my friend though
He had to move to the other side of the country once we graduated from High School.

Basically sense the near death vomiting my guts out experience,I have not tried moving anything ever again cause it felt like I was going to die

I have a few questions for you and anyone who is really experienced in this field.

1. What went wrong ?
2. Should I attempt it again ?
3. Does anyone have any useful tips for developing this ability ?

I will share some more of my other findings later as I would like to get some opinions on this subject first. But - I do hope that you guys will enjoy the interesting reads and share advice, opinions and some experiences in the field.

Also something for you guys to enjoy

Regards
TMA
edit on 9-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Editing is a process of giving a deeper thought into the subject matter

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have not figured out how to do any of that and the only thing I can do is play around with lowgrade internal energy in my body/the bliss and play around with synchronicity a little bit (11:11).

I can with the lowgrade internal energy I can "scratch" my head by twithching my fingers. But it is more a energy manipulation of fields not a physical direct manipulation at least in my view.

Op if your ability is based on energy manipulation then you might wanna try listening to sounds to change the sensitivity of your body. For instance Chakra medative sounds on youtube. But if it is not energy based then I have no clue at all what you should do. Sorry.
edit on 9-3-2013 by LittleByLittle because: SP

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Precognition, Dreams and Deja Boo

Title speaks for itself and a picture is worth a thousand words, thus we will begin our journey in dream land.
Everyone dreams and even if you don't I'm sorry to disappoint you but you actually are. After some time of experiencing the supernatural I began to grasp some understanding of Dreams, Deja Boo (I will get to it later why I call it Deja Boo) and precognition it mostly occurs during the time you sleep. Rather an interesting subject if you ask me.

Most leading psychologists say that dreams and I quote:

The biggest myth about dreams is that they are frivolous manifestations of the subconscious,reflecting basic occurrences of our daily experiences.

Most leading scientist say that Deja Vu and I quote:

Déjà vu has been firmly associated with temporal-lobe epilepsy. Reportedly, déjà vu can occur just prior to a temporal-lobe seizure

Unfortunately this is not the case and well we are getting it very very very WRONG !

You see dreams are a door to your subconscious it is a level we still will not grasp fully for quiet sometime but I do hope it will begin to develop soon. As it seems more and more people are becoming aware of the unknown and waking up the the truth of the world. In a dream you are given a setting, an event and an ending result of the event. But due to certain influences you will forget most of the dream and only retrace a few glimpse memories of the events transpiring. Basically putting it in the most simple point dreams are an upload of information that one receives from an outside source via Spiritual Guide, Out Of Body Experience, Subconscious Higher State You or any other source that you want to call upon or label. Anyway that is not that important now what I am going to share with you might sound rather odd.

You know when you wake up and you get that sudden sting from the sunlight in your room on your eyes ?

Well of-course you do we all do and now this is where you should ask yourself:
Why is it that before you wake up you remember your whole dream and as soon as the light hits even if you have curtains you still forget most of it ?

Kinda funny isn't it ? Not many people think about this and I have to say that the sun is like a big old

Yup a Big Old Neuralizer

But... there is a way you can cheat around it
and I am going to share this with you, cause I think it would rather be an interesting experience.

Things you will need:
1. A sketch book.
2. A pencil preferably one that you can clip onto the sketch book for easy ability of retrieval and use.
3. A sleeping mask - Make sure it is comfortable and the light does not seep through the material or around the edges when you wake up.
4. An ipod or any other device that can play music.

Steps To Take:

1. Each night before bed for 5 minutes sit down and listen to any song that would be very relaxing and uplifting. Remember each individual has their own fitting song that relaxes them and uplifts them, during this moment sit on your bed in any way that is comfortable for you. After you listen to the song 2-3 times while remaining in a relaxed state, slowly slip under your sheets put the music player to the side on the night stand or floor.

2.Then drift off to sleep make sure you have your sleeping mask on securely to avoid it slipping off during sleep. However, before you do drift off to sleep move your hands in a repeated motion, bringing your hands from your centre (belly button area) to your chest taking a deep breath in. Then on your breath out bring your arms down . Repeat this step 10-11 times or as many as you wish until you feel very calm and relaxed. At this stage you can drift off to sleep.
To better understand what I mean the hand movement is use in tai chi here is a video of the hand movement:

The correct movement is from 0:15 seconds into the video to 0:21 seconds, you do not have to have your hands far out while lying down in your bed they can be closer to your body.

3.After finally drifting off to sleep and waking up with the occurring dream. Do not take off your sleeping mask grab your sketch book and pencil now begin to write down all the details you remember.

The 4 fundamental W's come into play: What, When, Where and Who remember DO NOT take off your sleeping mask as we are avoiding the zap of sunlight. Sure you might have the writing all squiggly and un-neat but that is not the goal we are trying to achieve.

4.After writing down everything you can recall make sure to set the image of any important objects into your head. As you may want to sketch them down once you take the sleeping mask off, try to avoid falling back into sleep while you are writing the details down with the sleeping mask on.

After a few weeks or a month maybe two you will have enough log entries in your sketch book. The aim of this experiment is not to only train your subconscious, but most importantly to get you to a total recall state of mind after a night sleep or a nap.

Now after several entries and experiences you will begin to experience a bit more deja vu then usual. However, once you experience a deja vu go back to your sketch book and look up the cunning big similarities of the events in your dream and the deja vu you just experienced. Congratulations you now grasp the concept of the truth about dreams, deja vu and precognition !!

Thus now you can grasp the concept of why I call it Deja Boo
as all surprises are now being revealed

You also now have to begin understanding the concept of time lines.
Specifically when your dreams show you of other peoples futures for example your friends or family members. You must now think about the possibilities and the outcome, then the consideration if a person does this, that or something else or follows the natural course. This is why I find many psychics hoaxers and scammers, the real ones know how much of a pain in the butt it is to allocate the correct timeline and outcome. It's very complex and hard to allocate the correct outcome among the other possibilities so you are lucky to even get a 30% success rate once the event occurs. Even with the highest as 50% you may get few of the fragments correct and the other parts of the event will be altered. You see the funny thing about the future is that it always changes and when you look at it that itself changes everything. So when you are shown a future event that event alone may be one of many other possibilities that could play out. However, it is always good to keep track of things and have the ability to have a heads up just in case

Practice makes it perfect and it is a lot of fun altering and changing things for the better if they are meant to play out for the worse. Due to the fact you will already know the outcome and thus can alter the details to your own suiting. However, you must also remember that:

Uncle Ben is right that With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility !

I will go into more detail in my post regarding the events that may transpire after you fine tune yourself and your recall abilities in my next post.

Well I hope it was an interesting read and you enjoyed your stay, I will be posting more posts soon. Stay safe, smart and most importantly have self control.

Regards
TMA
edit on 9-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Editing is a process of giving a deeper thought into the subject matter

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
I have not figured out how to do any of that and the only thing I can do is play around with lowgrade internal energy in my body/the bliss and play around with synchronicity a little bit (11:11).

I can with the lowgrade internal energy I can "scratch" my head by twithching my fingers. But it is more a energy manipulation of fields not a physical direct manipulation at least in my view.

Op if your ability is based on energy manipulation then you might wanna try listening to sounds to change the sensitivity of your body. For instance Chakra medative sounds on youtube. But if it is not energy based then I have no clue at all what you should do. Sorry.
edit on 9-3-2013 by LittleByLittle because: SP

You still gave advice which counts

So thank you

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You seem to be writing some of the best out of the box threads. This site must be dumbed down considerably for people to not pay attention, hope to get some great out of the box thinkers checking in.

I now have my bedside rearranged and will put a journal there, and get some kind of blind. I always meditate with a scarf, sometimes an old tshirt, anything really. But not one that would stay on my head during sleep.

So, this looks very interesting.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I am on my boat using ipad, so will be brief, contact me if interested.

Couple of. Years ago I started droning this, and I also went through physical stress and sickness, but got so good, I could move wheels from great distances. In fact others in my presence could do the same. I have some ideas about this, but take your time if you do it again, direct you're energy, don't use brute force. Also when you get there the sickness won't be a part of it, unless you use too much direct force and then sickness within your head will get severe once again.

I have lost most of this now due to major distractions from negative people, but am going to restart. A side effect is many other experiences if you pursue this.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Couple of. Years ago I started droning this, and I also went through physical stress and sickness, but got so good, I could move wheels from great distances. In fact others in my presence could do the same. I have some ideas about this, but take your time if you do it again, direct you're energy, don't use brute force. Also when you get there the sickness won't be a part of it, unless you use too much direct force and then sickness within your head will get severe once again.

I have lost most of this now due to major distractions from negative people, but am going to restart. A side effect is many other experiences if you pursue this.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon

I am quiet interested U2U me and we shall chat.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

sounds like quiet an adventure I hope we can correspond soon and share our knowledge.
You see the thing is I don't know how I did it or what I did, which is kind off a bees knees

Which would kind of explain as to how you were already able to pick up that I was brute forcing it, thus it further confirms that you are not kidding. Cause I'm pretty sure I was just flinging energy around
what can I say I'm new to it

Awaiting a reply from you soon and an interesting conversation in the future.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Do you ever get the feeling that life is like a play or past event, script, that is simply going on, that you wake up in? That the tools and the psi, and the gifts are extras to help you do that, to get your soul out of this play? That once you begin to do this changing behaviors, situations and reactions is quite a challenge?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I will post this here, fully expecting this post to be buried by now, but I am with a keyboard and life is easier at home.

You mentioned brute force being used is what I expected and I will give you an example. I was merrily having fun turning the wheels when a friend stopped by, a master of chi with some other name I don't remember. Before I tell what happened, you should know, when you are able to do this, the ability transfers to others in your presance. According to my beliefs, we are all connected on another level and we thus transfer things without effort or knowing.

Almost anybody whom came into my home could do this. Did they cause it or was it done through me, I truly don't know, but grandkids, wife and others were enabled and it was painless at this point for me. But then my friend looked on and I was spinning them to the right and I mentioned a contest, he to the left and me to the right. I relaxed and he moved them to the left. I then connected and slowed the wheels and I forced then to the right, winning, but not really. It made me very sick and I could hardly stand up.

He looked at me calmly and told me not to force the chi energy, but to direct the flow, thus I learned a little here.

Later using this same force I put it to work when losing a couple of objects, one a very small device, one half inch long in tall grass. After looking for an lour I and my wife gave up, but then I relaxed and used the same technique to visualize it between my feet, walking slowly with my eyes closed, I opened my eyes, looked down and it was there as visualized. This relates to moving wheels, visualization and loss of doubt of doing it. Also love of sorts as this or the wheels are an extension of yourself, silly but it works.

Now another story of this learning which again brought me down. My wife lost an expensive key bob to our car and spent half a day looking for it. Time to go out to lunch, so I told her to give me a few minutes. The wheels were turning next to me and so I extended myself throughout the home not caring if I succeeded but believe it possible to locate the key. I was drawn to a corner of our bedroom and saw a vision of a small brown pocket purse with the key in it. I asked her if she had such a purse, she did not but then placed her purse on the bed and on the purse was a little side pocket which I grabbed and there was the key. Now the down side, trying this the next day left me ill and disconnected with my body, I could not even walk for half a day like I was drunk plus that sickness again.

Oddly, it opens doors other than telikenesis. I was even doing mild out of body experiences at will. I side note here, our cat watched me as this happened, looking up at me as I went out. Unfortunately they were brief and uncontrolled.

I may make a new thread of this considering you were not flamed as bad as I expected, but will make referance to your thread as you have given me new energy to restart where I stopped due to negative influences coming into my life, thanks. And all of the above is truth, I am a retired professional with no disire for attention. Have fun!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I will post this here, fully expecting this post to be buried by now, but I am with a keyboard and life is easier at home.

You mentioned brute force being used is what I expected and I will give you an example. I was merrily having fun turning the wheels when a friend stopped by, a master of chi with some other name I don't remember. Before I tell what happened, you should know, when you are able to do this, the ability transfers to others in your presance. According to my beliefs, we are all connected on another level and we thus transfer things without effort or knowing.

Almost anybody whom came into my home could do this. Did they cause it or was it done through me, I truly don't know, but grandkids, wife and others were enabled and it was painless at this point for me. But then my friend looked on and I was spinning them to the right and I mentioned a contest, he to the left and me to the right. I relaxed and he moved them to the left. I then connected and slowed the wheels and I forced then to the right, winning, but not really. It made me very sick and I could hardly stand up.

He looked at me calmly and told me not to force the chi energy, but to direct the flow, thus I learned a little here.

Later using this same force I put it to work when losing a couple of objects, one a very small device, one half inch long in tall grass. After looking for an lour I and my wife gave up, but then I relaxed and used the same technique to visualize it between my feet, walking slowly with my eyes closed, I opened my eyes, looked down and it was there as visualized. This relates to moving wheels, visualization and loss of doubt of doing it. Also love of sorts as this or the wheels are an extension of yourself, silly but it works.

Now another story of this learning which again brought me down. My wife lost an expensive key bob to our car and spent half a day looking for it. Time to go out to lunch, so I told her to give me a few minutes. The wheels were turning next to me and so I extended myself throughout the home not caring if I succeeded but believe it possible to locate the key. I was drawn to a corner of our bedroom and saw a vision of a small brown pocket purse with the key in it. I asked her if she had such a purse, she did not but then placed her purse on the bed and on the purse was a little side pocket which I grabbed and there was the key. Now the down side, trying this the next day left me ill and disconnected with my body, I could not even walk for half a day like I was drunk plus that sickness again.

Oddly, it opens doors other than telikenesis. I was even doing mild out of body experiences at will. I side note here, our cat watched me as this happened, looking up at me as I went out. Unfortunately they were brief and uncontrolled.

I may make a new thread of this considering you were not flamed as bad as I expected, but will make referance to your thread as you have given me new energy to restart where I stopped due to negative influences coming into my life, thanks. And all of the above is truth, I am a retired professional with no disire for attention. Have fun!

Now I know why there was a feel of China all over you
and my friend too.
What did you practice energy wise Meditation or Tai Chi ? Unfortunately I am unable to do Tai Chi due to my health condition. However, I am coming up with techniques for flow and meditation, I am currently testing a new technique on my friend there seems to be some big changes. I will post this technique later which will be rather interesting and maybe could help you start up again easily. The technique was provided after I kept looking at the Ying and Yang, which made me realize it is completely different to what people think it is. So pop in every now and then to see updates of the thread.

Also you are absolutely right that we are connected and the truth is it is amazing, I really do hope to share most of my information here. But. it is not everything for even I only hold a tiny little grain of truth and we all are part of something bigger. Connected to each other we are, to the stars, the ground, the tree, the sea and life itself. Anyway, I wish you best of luck on your thread and hope you will have a great moment of inspiration. We meet people in life for a reason no matter how brief the moment or the reason for it. For it is always there to give us the opportunity to learn and understand more. Life is an infinite process of learning and I am quiet happy also thankful to be given the opportunity to be on Earth.

Take care my friend and I hope we can speak more.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Heh, thanks for clearing up the tai chi issue, I had a brain disconnect when writing, but this comes with age. Oddly things started to happen several years ago and then Terry met me, a master in tai chi, also a working contractor whom struggles like all the rest of us. He is an intense man whom is so much like myself, we are brothers. And yes he learned from one of the best in the usa, then began teaching me in a gentle manner about frequency, connection and so forth, but I did not know until this last year or so he had opened much for me. Chinese, perhaps so. Some say we native Americans have that linage.

I encouraged him the other day to go back into teaching this and he told me I was already there, I just needed to understand that I was, interesting.

I wonder though why a health issue would stop you, not being nosy, I will ask him in the morning when we move the boat over on new pilings for another repair on the hoist. I will start on energy tonight, but gently. Take care of yourself, there are more synchrinisities than you know.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Do you ever get the feeling that life is like a play or past event, script, that is simply going on, that you wake up in? That the tools and the psi, and the gifts are extras to help you do that, to get your soul out of this play? That once you begin to do this changing behaviors, situations and reactions is quite a challenge?

I will quote your questions and answer them in order.

Do you ever get the feeling that life is like a play or past event, script, that is simply going on, that you wake up in?

What is life or existence ? Sure many will reply with just be born, grow up, go to school, graduate, go to work, sleep, go to work,buy a home, pay off mortgage, have children, watch children grow, watch grandchildren born, watch grandchildren grow and then die.

Well if you ask me that sounds a bit too depressing and almost like a routine/cycle or a loop. Hmm kind of strange for such a creation of astonishing potential and unimaginable beauty to be wasted like that or to have been created for such a pointless reason.

Now, the thing is what happens once you break out of the loop and choose to be different with the will to change the world. Most of the time you are put back into the loop by the system that has been in place after the fall, I call it the fall because it is the moment where humanity gave into slavery.

Humanity has a lot of potential and I mean a lot some that is awakening in many of them now at this specific moment in time. Many ancient groups and civilizations called it "The Golden Age" and I am really pleased to say that we are beginning to enter this age. As now more and more children are awakening to their talents and many are being born with abilities that in itself is producing that very needed change for Earth to move forward. We have been stuck in the past too much in the shadow of those that do not wish Earth to progress but unfortunately they do not realize. That if you stick in the past or in your failures in life you will never progress because you will stay in the past and life is all about :

Yup. you need to keep moving forward no matter what, even when you fail do not stick in the failure land look at it see the lesson in it and most importantly "Keep Moving Forward !!!"

That the tools and the psi, and the gifts are extras to help you do that, to get your soul out of this play?

Yes. But these gifts and tools are not just for you as I said before by providing this video

As uncle Ben said "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" and if you are more aware of things then others then it is your responsibility to help everyone catch up. You alone can not change the world but you can help others to understand and become that change of mass that is required to change the world. The old saying of "There is no I in team" come to mind. I also love another saying "Don't wait for a miracle, Be the miracle" which refers to many things that have happened in my life and due to the help of many people I came across.

Gifts are not extras you already have them and had them as long as you have existed. Inside each and every person is a library of many skills worth of many life times and lessons. People really need to begin to question and search within, yet I do find it saddening that many choose to ignore the call "Manny receive the call but few choose to answer" or something like that I can't remember where it's from but it does sound fitting.

That once you begin to do this changing behaviors, situations and reactions is quite a challenge?

It's a challenge in a way but lets look at it this way. If you begin to develop your dream recall and record every event and end result of the event. Then you are able to alter any of the events once they play out in your life, so if a very bad thing is about to transpire where you get in a fight. You could then quickly alter a certain stage of the time line and in its own retrospect change the outcome of another persons life for the better. So you see these gifts are not just for you or that you only have them.

This is where I see many go very very wrong once they awaken to more of the truth I call it the "God Complex"
I am sure you seen quiet a few of those on ATS. They do not grasp the real understanding of the truth they begin to judge others, put people down and most of all the sad thing of all the ego. You see if you reach the truth and truly connect to everything you should not think the "God Complex" way. The true way if you do not get blinded by your ego, you will realize that all these gifts are there for you not to just to awaken. But to be in service to others to help them further out understand and grow.

So you see changing situations, reactions and events is actually a good thing to do and it is a big challenge for many. Because to be part of a bigger change one must first look at the reflection within themselves to change one self.It is very hard to explain and properly put together but I will try to do my best and have it put up soon. However, it might take some time to write that post but hopefully I can get it done.

Anyway, I hope I answered some of your questions.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Heh apprentice, modeled after you tonight and took the plunge. Meaning really concentrated and used a bit of force for half an hour. Yes, I now have a mild headache which has that sick feeling. Here's how I did it and know I connected and moved the wheel which is now drifting back and forth beside me as I type, somewhat like an electrical meter is the way I view it. Not that it is important it moves, but it surly is a measurment as to energy one puts out which then is as I mentioned part of other abilities.

I have the wheel mounted on a little box which will hold three, I am using one now. Put the box at first near yourself like in front of your third eye, looking up so as not to breath on it. I concentrated so much my energy in body raised in frequency so I could feel it as well as the pressure within my mind, not comfortable but needed.

Then I moved it away from myself to a table and continued to concentrate which required more energy and it continues to move, not fast but slowly around, no wobble. If you use your hand as some do, don't try and direct through the hands, continue from the mind to the wheel, the hands may help, but I use mind direct.

What surprised me is how fast this ability is returning when I applied force to it. This being similar to workig out in a gym, no pain, no gain. I have mildly tried regaining it with poor results, so now I change my ways but in short work out periods. Will check back, and don't try going to far too fast, but short workouts only.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I do understand everything you posted. This isn't about selfishness, rather the opposite. Its awakening and realizing you are playing this part out, and now you struggle to go upstream, and be yourself, be, drop the facade of matter around you, for its not real. And those gifts that aid you in waking up are indeed for helping.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I am replying to myself there as my friend just clarified the differance between his disapline and what we were referring to. He is a practitioner of Tahi Gong which is mental vs. doing it though physical means. He is into healing using chi.

I am into learning and exploring alone,, not into groups, thus my egnorance. However we did get a laugh out of my mixing the two up in my mind plus a lengthy lecture of how the spirit or mind work outside or our conscious knowing.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So lately my alarm bells been going off all around empathy why are you so silly ?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Telekinesis is not something I have delved into, but I'd imagine it would take a great deal of concentration on that specific way of "thinking/feeling".

There's a sweet spot, I'm sure of it, so your friend was right. You were tapping into the sweet spot, if it was indeed genuine telekinesis, but as your friend mentioned, you must have been linking the sweet spot with another part of your cerebral activity that was causing physiological dissonance.

Be aware of how you were perceiving/sensing and to what degrees. For example, were you focusing strongly and mostly on vision? On sound? Internally imagining? Try differing balances and find that sweet spot.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't mean to step on the posters toes, but I have been dwelling on that issue for the last day, sight or something else. What I know is there is pressure and feeling in the forehead and that is where residual pain resides after. Some may call it the third eye?

So reading your question, I got curious. The wheel sits four feet in a quiet corner, not moving as I was not dealing with it. I did my thing, stared it, felt the pressure rise in my forhead and it slowly moved. Then I just kept a visualization in mind, closed my eyes and peaked now and then. The wheel actually moved better this way. Not very scientific, but new for me as I had not tried it this way other than from another room.

Wow, amazing, paused while writing this, looked over and it was still, took another image and went into a nowhere space in my mind and visualized it, opened my eyes and it was and is still active, wonderful question. This space was recommended by my chi gong (sp) friend yesterday. I truly appreciate this post and the replies for personal reasons.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join