It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should NATO do a pre emptive strike on N Korea ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjbaggins
reply to post by cody599

I don't think NATO should, but I would like to see the U.S. attack North Korea using a incapacitating agent like BZ. This is like '___', only it lasts about 72 hours and causes infected people to just sit down and not give a # about anything. They would just be laughing their ass off about anything. Then we could just walk in there and grab that little fat ass dictator and haul his ass off to Gitmo where they could feed him grass and maybe a handful of rice like he does for his people.

But surely the whole point of NATO was to show a united front.
Not for the USA to be the worlds police.
Except for the little countries that just sit back and enjoy the protection ?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yes I think we should punish them simply for having the balls to say they want to nuke us. That is a direct threat no different than telling the toughest guy at school you want to kick his ass. They deserve a pummeling to shut their mouths.
Threatening the USA like they apparently are doing is insane. Although, I always read in the beginning of the article, from an "unnamed source". Is there actually a recording of this being said or has the USA fabricated it?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
unfortunately a preemptive attack as said would just give little whining kimmy, justification for attacking the south. it would also give china an excuse to get involved in a big way. i do like the idea of a big "project blue-beam finger' in the air over North Korea.

all this bluster is about "poor little kimmy" getting his way and getting what was taken away from him just like any three year old throwing a similar tantrum. too bad even tho kimmy acts like a spoiled 3 year old he is an adult that is ruining a country. guess the UN needs to spank him and send little whining kimmy to bed without any supper.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
One the of epic themes that reoccur in stories and literature is the lesson that; in doing justice, you become unjust yourself.

I just take it as a caution, and accept a dent in my Karma.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Oh wow
HAHA
"America .... yeh!"
You've got to be kidding me

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me says
This is China using NK as a reason to get the US to kick it off, hence the NATO reference. That would give Iran more time to finish developing it's nuclear weapons, It seems to have all gone quieter on the Iran front

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I wonder if any American have ever asked them selves: why do the Leader(s) of NK hate the US so much?

Why would a leader that lives on the other side of the globe hate the US so much that it want to destroy it?

You people act as if he dosent have a reason. Most Americans dont even like their own government for what their government wants to impose on them, Why should NK like what the US government do on the international stage?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
No.

If your neighbor threatens you and has done repeatedly fro a long time from behind his high fence - do you kill him?

Let them continue to delude themselves with their rhetoric. A pre-emptive strike gives China the right to do the same to the USA if it feels threatened by rhetoric.

The very suggestion it be done is pathetic.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The very suggestion it be done is pathetic.
reply to post by pacifier2012

It isn't a suggestion.
It's a question that I thought might be good to debate.

If your neighbor threatens you and has done repeatedly fro a long time from behind his high fence - do you kill him?

No obviously I wouldn't kill him.
But I would walk straight through his front garden and knock on his door. Then demand answers and see where it went from there, If he threatened my wife?
Well that's another story.
But thanks for input

edit on 10/3/13 by cody599 because: Add answer

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by cody599

At this point with all the past pre emptive strikes in the world always seeming to leave a bad taste in the global peoples mouths, it may be best to just wait until Un makes the first real aggresive move. I know it sounds stupid but its much easier to deal with a retaliation strike than it is to strike first. Thats just my opinion of course.

It isn't stupid, it is common sense.

Speaking as one of the "global people" i'm fed up of the US dictating to other nations what they can and can't do, backed up by military action.

The UK, my nation have supported this behaviour for too long.

If "we" don't want NK, Iran, Pakistan or others developing nuclear weapons, its time we got rid of ours. If we won't then we should shut up.

Retaliation to provocation is justifiable, a first strike is not.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Since we now know the ocean currents and have been tagging Tuna and Salmon and now know their migratory patterns in the Pacific Ocean......

Remember all those chemical weapons we dumped at Sea after WWII over near Asia??

Wait until the schools of fish are near those underwater bomb dumps then use submarines and torpedo the old chemical weapons......

Whallah....no more fish in the Pacific Ocean. Asia dies.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
North Korea is endlessly going on about the US being some big brute nation, evil, will attack them, etc etc etc and threatening to nuke us.

I simply suggest we do as they say we are doing already...mostly just to hear what they say once we do reign down a bit of hell on them...its not like they can come out and say "ok, for real this time..they actually did the stuff we are saying they did...totally different than the other times when we were just BSing".

If your going to be accused of a crime, might as well do it.

But with that logic...I guess Iran might as well make a nuke considering the US keeps saying they are making em.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nah, the people have suffered enough.

I'm thinking a SEAL team just to take out the little dictator maybe.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I say no
We will only be looked at as evil once again.
I would advise to take this more serious then usual. This guy is new. We don't know if he's a saber rattler or actually does what he says. Only time will tell.
If he does cause a problem then we use the suggestion of: 500 hundred tomahawk missiles then project a holographic middle finger over the capital.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I say ..In the interest of World Peace !

NATO should Nuke itself .

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

And you with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join