It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Speculates American Plutocracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
That's the first source I found, I deliberately avoided using the link.

Deliberate hoaxing is against the rules. Sorcha Faal aka David Booth he/she is a taboo, verbotin, forbidden source here.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

That's the first source I found, I deliberately avoided using the link.

Deliberate hoaxing is against the rules. Sorcha Faal aka David Booth he/she is a taboo, verbotin, forbidden source here.

Deliberately hoaxing? I linked my source, no more is required of me.

I shall say YOU are hoaxing by informing us that Sorcha Faal is David Booth, when this is FAR from the truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Now, I realise Russia has been far from perfect, and it has it's own Oligarchy's to contend and deal with....But as far as I'm concerned, it feels good to know SOMEBODY will stand up to these disgustingly hypocritical western powers.

Academics in the US criticize the Gov everyday stateside. Tenured professors, educators, writers, they write books, give speeches, and "stand up" the same as meaningless words out of a country that is worse than the one a lone person is criticizing.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

About bloody time, IMO the whole world has been FAR to soft on America.
At least, finally, that God forsaken country receives a label it deserves.

Now, I realise Russia has been far from perfect, and it has it's own Oligarchy's to contend and deal with....But as far as I'm concerned, it feels good to know SOMEBODY will stand up to these disgustingly hypocritical western powers.

It's funny when you read comments of this kind. Especially from a country whose only mean of survivor was and is opposing west and especially USA. It's also ironic how daring to criticize America comes from a country where mafia is at the core of the economic power and the only bearer of big money, where within 10 of the last years we've seen people going to bed at nigh with empty stomach and waking up in the morning as billionaires. It's even more disturbing when the only country in the world that sells its women online has the nerve to label the social system or that political of another country as unfit to its standards? This should be considered as the joke of the century

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
There's a surprise. Here's the original source:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Oh look, our friend Sorcha is back.

Just reading the original post, I was waiting for them (is Sorcha a he or she?) to show up. They should be a Hollywood screenwriter.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
These are precisely those areas where the Russian Government can go stick it in their pointy little ear.

Plutocracy doesn't fit and doesn't really come all that close. As much as the class of people in this nation exists to absolutely HATE anything with wealth or means in America, it's a misguided and ignorant stance to take. It's certainly one I've never seen taken by someone in the center to upper middle class, let alone higher. Assuming "the rich run it all" assumes the Rich sit in some special position of privledge or allowance.

Hasn't anyone noticed Obama and Co. working the last 4+ years to insure the rich pay every last penny they can be forced and made to pay on everything legally possible to hand them a bill for? Is that the world of a system run by those same rich people? Only to those who have nothing, never have had anything and so ...don't know personally how true it is that money does NOT buy happiness, let alone power or position. It's hard to get the last two without it, but it doesn't GIVE it to anyone, either.

Plutocracy? No... and Moscow can keep their propganda to themselves. We've become what they already were in the 90's. We've ironiically followed their lead while, all this time, asking them to follow ours (in theory).

We've become an Oligarchy and tell me THAT definition doesn't fit BOTH the United States and old Soviet Structure?

Definition of OLIGARCHY

1 : government by the few

2 : a government in which a small group exercises control especially for corrupt and selfish purposes; also : a group exercising such control
Source

^^ I say we have a winner. The only thing I DO agree with is that we haven't seen much resembling Democracy in at least 10 years. Perhaps a bit more.

edit on 9-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Chrystia Freeland, author of Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else says that the present trend towards plutocracy may not be a deliberate power grab:[20] You don't do this in a kind of chortling, smoking your cigar, conspiratorial thinking way. You do it by persuading yourself that what is in your own personal self-interest is in the interests of everybody else. So you persuade yourself that, actually, government services, things like spending on education, which is what created that social mobility in the first place, need to be cut so that the deficit will shrink, so that your tax bill doesn't go up. And what I really worry about is, there is so much money and so much power at the very top, and the gap between those people at the very top and everybody else is so great, that we are going to see social mobility choked off and society transformed. — Chrystia Freeland , NPR

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Sounds about right
Isn't this what people have already been saying?
Ruled by the rich, at the expense of the poor

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I should really know better than want to discuss fringe issue here. The site is mainly MSM mad.

When you post from a site that has articles about how an earthquake in the US was caused by a B-52 carrying a nuclear weapon crashed into a mountain, and the nuke detonated causing the earthquake, and the Air Force is having a civil war with itself off the east coast, and a tsunami hit the Indian Ocean, but no one knows about it because the US military forced them to keep quiet because there was damage to Diego Garcia, you're going to get interrogated as hell.

You can say that you have traced Sorcha Faal as an organization, and "they" have gotten some things right, and some wrong, but when there are articles like that being posted on "their" website, yes you're going to get an automatic "hoax" and you're going to get interrogated.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
When have we not been a society run by the wealthy? When has the world ever functioned without the wealthy controlling it?

The question is, is it a bad thing, or anything out of the norm?

Plutocracy is nothing more than a derogatory term and for Russia to use a derogatory term in describing America is laughable.

Looking at America we were far worst in the past with abuse and corruption as a major part what the wealthy who were in charged did to promote their own agendas. I just do not think any of you really understand how bad it had been in the past. The fact that we have instant communications today is what links the whole society together and will be our greatest tool in the future to prevent plutocracy society.

edit on 9-3-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

We've become an Oligarchy and tell me THAT definition doesn't fit BOTH the United States and old Soviet Structure?

The difference is we do it to ourselves and only have ourselves to blame....

Bush 41 was Vice so let's make him President since there is not a single better person out there, hey let's make his son President too, and maybe Jeb....

And today Hilary the Queen B is the top runner for the Democratic party in 2016. You guys do the voting, or are you all suggesting that the ballot boxes get stuffed with 60 million fake votes...hehe

All this is unlike Russia where Putin will be in control until the day he dies...a little different story there.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For the OP - Sorcha Faal has been analyzed as a "source" by ATS for many years.

This thread from 2007 provides all the info you need - www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join