It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Speculates American Plutocracy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

A stunning report prepared for President Putin by Deputy Foreign Minister Gennadiy Gatilov circulating in the Kremlin today states that “for all practical purposes” the United States has become a “plutocracy” and should no longer be registered, or referred to, by the Russian government as an “open and free democracy.”

About bloody time, IMO the whole world has been FAR to soft on America.
At least, finally, that God forsaken country receives a label it deserves.

If you want to understand what a Plutocracy is:
en.wikipedia.org...

Notice it's right there under Oligarchy.

Even worse, Minister Gatilov further recommends in his report that the plans put forth by General Colonel Leonid Ivashov, who warned this past week that “America must be kept at gunpoint,” should be “immediately implemented” as war with the United States should be expected to occur no later than 2014.

In his gloomy assessment, Sivkov forecasts that World War III will be of “coalitional nature”. Countries will form coalitions based on their loyalty to one of the two “models of world order”. The first model is “the world of civilized hierarchies” where a select few “brutally exploit the rest of humanity”. The second model defined by Sivkov is “civilized mutual support or civilized harmony”.

Article:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Now, I realise Russia has been far from perfect, and it has it's own Oligarchy's to contend and deal with....But as far as I'm concerned, it feels good to know SOMEBODY will stand up to these disgustingly hypocritical western powers.

It had been unclear to me, until recent months, which power factions were in control of Russia, the Bolsheviks or the Christian Powers, I now rest assured that the Christians are in control of Russia, and although still far from perfect - they lead the spiritual fight against the demonized NWO.

Further reading for any history buffs, in regards to Russian/US relations:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 9-3-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate link replaced

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There's a surprise. Here's the original source:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Oh look, our friend Sorcha is back.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
That's the first source I found, I deliberately avoided using the link.

Sorcha Faal is not actually one person you know.

I've actually spent several months trying to piece together how the Sorcha Faal group came to be, so far, I've dated them back to the 1950's...But I'll save that information for another day

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Whether it's one person, or a group of them doesn't matter. He/she/it/they still spew some of the worst BS I've seen on the net in a long time.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I'm not so quick to judge, I've seen much of their information come to fruition.

Some of it has not, but no body is perfect.

If my hunch bout them turns out to be correct, it will all make sense - but I've still got investigations to run.

I understand if I sound like a crack pot, but reserve judgement! aha

ETA:

I tend to find the information that sounds like BS cannot be verified one way or another....Or it can be verified, but people are to lazy to go find the correct information.

I'm currently looking for the actual report, or the deliverance of the report, perhaps then you can IGNORE the messenger.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
hmmmm....that didnt wotk.
edit on 9-3-2013 by TDawgRex because: to quick on the draw

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The phrase, "Power comes from the barrel of a gun." comes to mind concerning these quotes.

One thing that I noticed being a history buff is that all past "Powers that Be"...once they've lost that status, want it back.

Russia is nationalizing again and want to be the player that they once were.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
A Russian mafia oligarchy calls America a plutocracy. People in glass houses and all that....

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

There is no perfect government anywhere in the world,it is just that since it seems like an open season for everybody to jump at each other throats,anyone can accuse the others of dictatorship or a corruption of some kind...And they are all correct to a certain degree....We are all run by a bunch of tugs,and it's refreshing to see them go at each other,even if it is only for entertaining purposes!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

"Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant change within the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our aim is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep."

Gorbachev 1989.

Russia has always, and will always dominate.

Although it has always had to battle an internal war, just as the USA has.

Dunno whether I'm wasting this information on you or not, but you may also benefit to know that Gorbachev is on opposing sides to Yeltsin and Putin.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
A quick search for any recent statements from Gennadiy Gatilov, including translating his twitter page didn't return anything related to this thread. Right now he seems quite busy with Syria, how to check an arms embargo against the rebels, and some affairs in Qatar / Saudi Arabia.

Edit to add: Following the source links, one goes from this blog in the OP to the infamous EUtimes, and from there straight to Sucha Fools geocities styled "website", which itself has no source link, so I am calling this whole thing a load of elephant dung.

edit on 9-3-2013 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

you must provide links to all sources you use.

you cannot quote external material without providing source.

The first few lines that are used in your first link are the exact same words that accompany all sorcha FAIL material.

provide the link as required by terms and conditions of this site.

thank you

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
A quick search for any recent statements from Gennadiy Gatilov, including translating his twitter page didn't return anything related to this thread. Right now he seems quite busy with Syria, how to check an arms embargo against the rebels, and some affairs in Qatar / Saudi Arabia.

These statements may not be meant for public domain aha.

An official statement would almost be a direct provocation of war. Thanks for looking though. All we can do is learn as much as we can, use our own discernment, and intuition.

Time will always tell.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

you must provide links to all sources you use.

you cannot quote external material without providing source.

The first few lines that are used in your first link are the exact same words that accompany all sorcha FAIL material.

provide the link as required by terms and conditions of this site.

thank you

I provided a link to the site I quoted, THANK YOU.

YOU must start your sentences with capital letters, THANK YOU.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So why is your thread titled "Russia Alerts the World" and not "Russia prepares a top secret paper, and it only got leaked to Sorcha Faal" ?

Aha ?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

If real, this seems like some ploy to have nation against nation. I mean, if i were them, I would have said the united states government and not just united states. leaving out government seems too obvious of a push to start something when it should have only been said in order to have the american government reflect on their actions.

to put it another way:

the wordage makes it seem unreal because it attacks the people and not the problem.

it is like calling an addict stupid, instead of saying addiction is stupid.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

So why is your thread titled "Russia Alerts the World" and not "Russia prepares a top secret paper, and it only got leaked to Sorcha Faal" ?

Aha ?

"My Bad" is the simple explanation aha.

I sometimes forget how deep the ATS interrogations run.

I should really know better than want to discuss fringe issue here. The site is mainly MSM mad.

I suppose if I want to get technical, assuming this info is true, Russia would have at least alerted them selves to the American Plutocracy, and hence alerted their allies.

Specucaltion and conjecture though, I agree, but It's my favorite form of thinking

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

If real, this seems like some ploy to have nation against nation. I mean, if i were them, I would have said the united states government and not just united states. leaving out government seems too obvious of a push to start something when it should have only been said in order to have the american government reflect on their actions.

to put it another way:

the wordage makes it seem unreal because it attacks the people and not the problem.

it is like calling an addict stupid, instead of saying addiction is stupid.

I dunno, I've miss worded my title (kindly pointed out) - Human error is common. I'm pretty sure Russia don't hate the American People, after all it's all just semantics.

When I read the article I got the impression they meant the Government, I suppose it all boils down to interpretation.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
For the purpose of accuracy I'll re-name the title

ETA: It's still not entirely accurate, but I cannot find the words to relay my meaning.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Just a chess game at best,.
there is more comradery between the big nations then the public is
aware of.
Regardless of who wrote the article

top topics

<<   2 >>

join