posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:09 AM
Couldn't agree more OP!
1) Make outrageous comments designed to distract or frustrate: I especially hate it when people say that the government is killing civillians. Or that
9/11 wasn't and inside job! Or that the media is trying to turn everyone homosexual. Or the ones that say alien life couldn't exist. Then there is
people saying that feminists aren't
2) Pose as a supporter of the truth: Yes, I really hate it when people say they are telling the truth when clearly they're not. The moon landing is
3) Dominate Discussions: Yes, with their really long posts that just take ages to respond to and take attention to my well written research about the
4) Prewritten Responses: Yes, I'm very careful with this. I always make sure that even if I'm saying something I've said before that I carefully craft
it anew so people know I'm human.
5) False Association: Yes, I like to associate the bay of pigs with things orrrrrr the occupy movement with things, but I never do it falsely.
6) False Moderation: Yes! People come in and try to be liked and non-confrontational in the middle of my arguement with someone ... and they sound all
mature but I'm just flipping tables. Trolls.
7) Straw Man Arguments: I never make any of these and that is important. Trolls use these techniques, so all trolls are easy to identify!
Wait ... a minute ...
WE'RE ALL TROLLS!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ....
Bogus list is bogus. That is all.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Pinke because: typo