It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faxes attributed to John Titor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I know this may be old news but i've come across something that only became more interesting after reading about time slips and dimensional shifts. This may or may not have anything to do with that, but i do have a request.

The "John Titor Faxes" as they are labled are well known among the Titor community as being transcribed from the Art Bell show Coast to Coast. However i've only been able to recover audio from just one fax.

"

Fax 1: Dear Art,

I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD. Please let me explain.

Time travel was invented in 2034 off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild. By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

Time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

Some interesting outcomes of this are: (one)You meet yourself. I have done it often. Even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine. (two)You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. Sometimes i'll notice car models that don't exist or books that come out late. The oldest one was a sky scraper that wasnt built in a near favorite store of mine in New York. Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off. Unfortunately it was also discovered that anyone going forward in time from my 2036 hit a brick wall in the year 2564. Everyone who has ever been there has reported that nothing exists. When the machine is turned off you find yourself surrounded by blackness and silence. Now most time travelers are trying to find out where the line went bad by going into the past creating a new universe and proceeding forward to see if the same thing results in 2564. It appears the line went bad around the year 2000. I'm here now in this time to test a few theories of mine before going forward.

Now for the future you might want to know about.

1.Y2K is a disaster. Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather.

2.The government tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.

3. A power facility in Denver is able to restart itself but is mobbed by hundreds of thousands of people and destroyed. This convinces most that maybe we shouldn't bring the old system back up.

4. A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists. China retakes Tiawan. Isreal wins the largest battle for their life and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow from their collapsed reactors.

Art the reason i'm here now is because i believe a nuclear weapon set off by iraq in the middle-east war with Israel might have something to do with the damaged time line. I will test that theory and get back to you. Please pray that we discover the reason why there is no apparant future after 2564."

In these Youtube videos: Time Travel Line 16and Time Travel Link 17
The fax starts on 16 approximately 9 minutes in.

Two things bother me to this day one may be resolved simply from someone from ATS having a certain audio file. First off, it seems that multiple websites who have "transcribed" this fax have either done so erroneously or have intentionally left out part of the fax....or a time shift. Some websites even misquote to some degree which is wierd because no one catches it and brings it forward.

The other thing that bothers me is the labled fax number 2:

John Titor wrote:

("Alright I wanted to read you something as I received it. It's from a time traveler." - Art says).

Dear Mr. Bell,

I am glad you 're back. I faxed this information to you the day before you left the air. I wanted to make sure it wasn't lost in the shuffle so I am sending a gift. If you've already seen this please accept my apologies. If you choose to make this public please do not publish the fax number. I had to fax when I heard the other time traveler calling in from the recent time past infact the year 2500 Ad.

Let me explain, Mr. Bell. I sent a fax with this opening on July 29 1998. As I said then I am a time traveler. I have been on this world line since April of this year and I plan to leave soon. Typically time travelers do not purposely affect the world lines they visit. However this mission is unusually long and I've grown attatched to some of the people I have met here.

("Isn't that the Stockholm syndrome or something?" - Art says).

Anyway. For my own reasons I have decided to help this world line by sharing information about the future with a few poeople in the hope that it will help their future. I am contacting you for the same reason. Unfortunately there is no historical reference to your program in my worldline.

I beleive you can change your future by creating one now.

Some of the information presented on your program maybe invaluable to upline researchers. I suggest you isolate the programs that concentrate on military technology and new physics theories. Transcribe these programs and put them someplace safe away from the box. I recommend someplace in the mid west.

("Away from the box? What does he mean?" - Art says).

I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians.

("I am not paranoid about the Russians." - Art says).

They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans.

I realize my claims are a bit difficult to accept so I will send the following once I know you have recieved this fax. A few pages from the operations manual of my time machine. And a few colored photographs of my vehicle.

("Alright so you know I got it. Send them along." - Art says).

If you wish to contact me I will be happy to share with you the nature of time, the physics of time travel and some of the events of your future.

("God I hadn't read this earlier." - Art says).

Please send a return package to...

("And he gives the number." - Art says).

I can't seem to find any audio recording of the 2nd fax anywhere on the web. Maybe its right under my nose and am blind by my madness but if anyone out there knows where to find it please post it so i can listen to it.

So with all that said this is for the discussion of the faxes and/or anything pertaining to John Titor

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just a sugestion, but have you tried the art bell show?
Maybe C2C has it archived?

Email Art, im sure hed be glad to help...
specially if you have an inkling the timeline has been altered.....
edit on 9-3-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
" 1.Y2K is a disaster. Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. "

Wait what? Does he mean that Y2K was a disaster in his timeline? Or is this just a hoax.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
did you read any of the Titor threads on ATS?

There is a lot.

Kinda flogging a dead horse at this stage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i love the whole titor story, maybe the so-called aprils fools joke at cern a while back wasnt a joke at all?

man arrested at cern

because that was about as funny as the statue at cern depicting shiva, the destroyer of worlds
edit on 9-3-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters
" 1.Y2K is a disaster. Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. "

Wait what? Does he mean that Y2K was a disaster in his timeline? Or is this just a hoax.

Are you seriously asking or do you believe it is a hoax either way i could probably debate until i get blue in the face the credibility of john titors story the fact of the matter is that its unfalsifiable. All of the hoax and believer evidence is just conjecture at best. I will say this though its definitely one of the most interesting stories i've ever read if you look at it critically.

But whether the fax was John Titors or not....the way the fax is set up, Y2K is a disaster for the persons timeline in the fax

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Just a sugestion, but have you tried the art bell show?
Maybe C2C has it archived?

Email Art, im sure hed be glad to help...
specially if you have an inkling the timeline has been altered.....
edit on 9-3-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

I've tried looking there but i can't find anything I'll research again though. So far as i can tell the recording was aired on October 28th 1998 but i have no way in verifying that. Thanks for the post

Maybe this is just me but does anyone remember Art Bell being dead?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Fake or not, the Titor story really is an entertaining read. He had some things wrong, but a lot of his information sure is eerily similar to events that transpired since his original postings.

- He says marijuana will be legal around the same time the police stop responding to 911 calls. Due to the sequester, several 911 call centers are shut down or only taking calls during certain hours. And we all know what happened with marijuana in CO and WA this year.

- He said Civil War would begin in 2005. May have simply predicted this one too early as we keep hearing about Civil War and a second Revolution all over the place now.

And, um....how in the hell can war be civil?!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
Fake or not, the Titor story really is an entertaining read. He had some things wrong, but a lot of his information sure is eerily similar to events that transpired since his original postings.

- He says marijuana will be legal around the same time the police stop responding to 911 calls. Due to the sequester, several 911 call centers are shut down or only taking calls during certain hours. And we all know what happened with marijuana in CO and WA this year.

- He said Civil War would begin in 2005. May have simply predicted this one too early as we keep hearing about Civil War and a second Revolution all over the place now.

And, um....how in the hell can war be civil?!

Yes, its not only entertaining but enlightening psychologically. I learned alot about perceptions and egos and how a simple conversation can make people so irate in their convictions, the idea of time travel was never allowed. I've only seen such conversations between athiests and christians. Yet nothing really progresses in either situation other than "You're wrong, I'm right" which is kinda sad.

I'm surprised at the specificity of some of Johns posts myself. Being in 2000/2001 the world was still on dial-up and here comes john with things like "The technology to express yourself with video is so readily available that many people do it all by themselves or in small groups. Much of the distribution is over the web" and "Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?" And thats just the tip of the Titor iceburg.

Regarding your paraphrases i think john was refering to the martial law or the 'civil war' when answering the marijuana question. I didn't read anything about him saying it was going to be legal nationwide. And sadly i'm not even sure America has in itself to care about its future at this point.It's not even just America at this point its the world. I mean hope against hope it wont take a civil war to set things on the right path but we're consumers now. We want it and we want it right now! Slaves to convenience and self-absorption. Greed runs our industry and growth not innovation for innovations sake. I mean based off Tesla's work alone (which most can't be replicated) we should have had free energy and electric cars 60 years ago, alternative medicine readily available for cancers and other deadly viruses, a structured education system that doesn't revolve around test scores, business models that see that the ultimate profit is people not revenue. We are hopelessly currupt and currupted. Until we are able to accept death over corporate bondage nothing will ever change.

The civility of anything will never be pure until we pride ourselves on our integrity rather than obligation or reputation.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i love the whole titor story, maybe the so-called aprils fools joke at cern a while back wasnt a joke at all?

man arrested at cern

because that was about as funny as the statue at cern depicting shiva, the destroyer of worlds
edit on 9-3-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

lol I wish it was John Titor but i doubt he'd ever say "It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening" Although it could be one of his estranged friends. I still think all of this would make a good tv show

Curious though Tempus Edax Rerum on Titors unit emblem means Time, the devourer of all things. :p
edit on 11-3-2013 by Whatifitdidhappen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join