It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have my own Army" NYPD into Global law enforcement, rampant military death squads, facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
www.salon.com...
NYPD is the biggest police force in the country, with 51,000 personnel overall, more than the FBI.

NYPD has expanded into a massive global anti-terror operation with military capabilities unparalleled in the history of US law enforcement.

Mayor Bloomberg: ”I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh biggest army in the world.”

NYPD now operates in 11 foreign cities, including London, Lyons, Hamburg, Tel Aviv Toronto, Kfar Saba, Israel,

When not eating dunking donuts, cops are ticketing more and more "police state" things:

Minorities, for standing in front of their homes something without ID,

Muslims, for living in New Jersey.

Gunning down unarmed drivers, and black teens over weed

FBI considers the NYPD’s intelligence gathering practices since 9/11 a violation of Americans’ rights

. Drinking in public was the most-issued summons and about a quarter of the half-million summons issued yearly, including against people sitting in the doorway of their own homes

Last one for now, ABOVE THE LAW, operating kidnap/ransom schemes! Bodies of the unclaims found on in NYPD officers garage and case thrown out. File a grievance, or take it to court, you get harassed,assaulted, then disappear.
[graphic video removed]

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sat Mar 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source....

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
They are all getting like this....everywhere...
NY, is no worse than some small towns for police violence, corruption, and police terrorism.....
There is more poice militarisation comming down the pike too......just wait for the drones with hellfire missiles,

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You gotta be pretty lame if the best you can hire for your global security is some fat assed dunkin doughnut eating, slob called the average NYPD member. I'd seriously consider the neighborhood bouncer a better trained alternative. It's an insult to actual anti terrorist units that do exist.

And seriously Bloomberg considers the NYPD an army. Corrupt sure. Got guns, sure. A trained army? Even competent with their sidearms??? probably not. GO to the local gun range. Watch the average police officers shooting skills. Then tell me if you think they can hold their own anywhere as a anti terrorist squad or even a army. Ugandan kids militias are more effective.

But I guess it's more of NY's hype that they are the center of the universe or somehow more important or better than everyone else. Ever notice the average new yorker will tell you their from new york within the first thirty seconds of meeting them. As if it were relevant to the conversation or as if any body gave a F. Full of themselves are they?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Nypd is full of themselves. I have no ounce of respect for that law enforcement whatsoever!!!

You know it's bad when the FBI says they're out of their league. By the way who gives these boneheads the power operate in other countries?
edit on 9-3-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KamaSutra

Ive always thought that was so absurd. Drinking a beer as you take a walk. Or outside your house. It's really not a free country anymore, I mean honestly, it's not.

They also have a tendency to rape women in the good ole NYPD.
edit on 9-3-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join