It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flintstones Archaeology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Flintstones Archaeology Aron
Ra

My presentation to the Humanists of Houston, 2013/02/16, recorded by Steve Jordan and Vic Wang. Most of my references came from this creationist website: www.genesispark.com... I probably should have mentioned here how there was never any unfossilized original biological material, and certainly no undecomposed blood cells confirmed found in any non-avian dinosaurs. If anyone wants to contest me on that, here is a link to where Pastor Bob Enyart made those specific claims with several scientific citations. www.theleagueofreason.co.uk... In that link, I and others carefully examined each of his references and explained to him how none of them actually say what he said they would. I had hoped that the creationists' claims about "Carbon14 everywhere" would come up in the Q&A, and it did. Sadly the audio cut out of both recordings during various parts of that, and I could not include it here. It's probably just as well, as I think it ends better this way anyway. Since I mentioned it in my talk, here is a link to my 19,000-word critique of the 2nd chapter of Dr. Jobe Martin's book, 'Evolution of a Creationist' /3ftk8

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A vid and a quote but nothing from you?

I was hoping at least for Dino, Bam-Bam, Pebbles, Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty...something?
Hell, even Mr. Slate would do.

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
A vid and a quote but nothing from you?

I was hoping at least for Dino, Bam-Bam, Pebbles, Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty...something?
Hell, even Mr. Slate would do.

Peace

Well I wanted folks to watch the vid first before I post my personal thoughts and here it is
Over the years I looked at people presenting ideas and theories for man and Dinos hanging together and every last one turned out to be a bust,even poor Nessie and the Dino of the Congo which I had such high hopes for turned out to be a Rhino..no big deal nothing to see here perhaps the only thing that came close was some not so extinct species of fish

Second Home of Fish From Dinosaur Age Is Found

The coelacanth, a very rare fish with a pedigree older than the dinosaurs, has delighted biologists by turning up in Indonesia. Two of these ugly but fascinating fish have been discovered nearly 6,000 miles from the coast of southern Africa, the only place in the world where coelacanths had hitherto been found.
www.nytimes.com...

Which is good but come on I want to see a T-Rex, I guess my reaction would be the same if we found mold growing on Mars I would be like wow! for a couple of days then go yeah molds on Mars where are the ruins hohum yawn!! the vid had repercussions for ancient aliens theorist too as I had seen youtube clips touting the Mexican government releasing or cooperating a on a documentary about archaeological finds kept secret for sixty yrs to be released...LAST DECEMBER 21st!! we were assured that the aliens like the dinos on the rocks were the real thing,actually it looked like the same folks who made the Alien artifacts made the dino rocks,

Alien Mexicans

DINO-RIDER OF PERU
Now there is much to be discovered about our world and off world but we need to take it down a notch now the above or version of it is being taught to our kids.

edit on 9-3-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I thought the Icca stones had been busted for being fake. Yes there were a few legit ones with non controversial images but the dino ones were deemed to of contemporary origin.

top topics

join