It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was a Kaballist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I submit that Jesus either was a master Kaballist from appx. 2000 years ago or else has always been a character of some Kaballistic narrative, or else is literally interwoven into a novel-like structure of the universe, as Kaballistic and 'Yeshu' considerations would claim. I have not prepared an in-depth defense of the claim yet, but much evidence is there. I am typing this on my phone, so will get more into the evidence over time. Just submitting it as food for thought, or discussion.
edit on 8-3-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

I think you need to provide at least some evidence of your claim before it could be considered Food for thought...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

What a coincidence. I've thought about this recently too.

The premise of Kabalah is that the creator is infinite and is always giving. We need to overcome the Ego to always find joy in giving as well, then we can "graduate" in a sense and go to a higher realm. God is infinity so God is control of everything creating good and bad and giving people spiritual lessons in life. Since God is infinity God is within us and without.

This sounds similar to Jesus talking about "being one" with The Father. It also sounds similar to Jesus message of "it is better to give than to receive".

top topics

join