It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiocity, structures on Mount Sharp.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hello fellow humans.
Made a Youtube video of some of the structures and object at Mount Sharp.

A bit long and no sound, just the way i like it.

PIA16068
PIA16099
PIA16014

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

For those who can't access a video...could you please post some photos from your video here...thanks.

Des

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Direct links to pictures.
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...

They don't show you the process so it might be harder to see.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

Cool Mate, I like Corel Draw myself. I bought X6 last month. I have been using it since Version 3.
I have never been a fan Of Adobe programs tried Pagemaker, Illustrator etc.
Much easier doing the same stuff with Corel. Sadly as I run a small Printshop I am forced to use Adobe as customers all want to do the designs themselves.
Misleading title Bro.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What does painting hills got to do with structures. I know that a building an alien would build doesn't have to look like what humans build but these just look like colored hills. Maybe if you put a snowman there somewhere it might look more like evidence.

edit on 8-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Looks exactly like eroded sedimentary rocks. There are weirder-looking places on Earth.

The Vermilion Cliffs in Arizona

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Is that you painting it ?

If so Why ??

What is the point ? Even if it's not you. "Why ??"
edit on 9-3-2013 by azureskys because: add on

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by pinobot
Hello fellow humans.

Hello.

Made a Youtube video of some of the structures and object at Mount Sharp.

Couldn't you just post the images? Some people cannot watch videos.

A bit long and no sound, just the way i like it.

Exactly what I hate, a video that is too long, for which we don't have any idea of the content.

Also, you should always post a description of what can be seen in the video.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/3/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Why are you painting the hills ? What are we supposed to be looking at ? All you have shown us is you painting some hills.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Maybe it's because the hills are alive... with the sound of music!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

Up in the hills there could be something etc. But in the lowlands there truly seems to be structures when it gets into around 11 minuets eventually the truth will come out about all this right now just like the way the horse and buggy ruled the scene and had to GIVE WAY, it just isn't going to be too popular even though there TRULY is in incredible artifacts - lately such as :
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

In that picture you will see a structure that is so obvious it would take a person who is just hell bent on being a debunker to deny this.

I think you make a reasonable case again, when you get into the lowlands 11 minuets etc, but up in the hills there might be something but it is almost begging a debunker to jump all over you. The sad thing about ATS is there is not a posting of the obvious structures, if somebody does some A$$ will say that has been done, and people get paranoid and don't post.

There truly is incredible things on mars and certain heads of nasa if not lower rung now, must know. It is truly getting quite obvious when you really study the potent ones. But not to offend, but you are almost begging to have a field day on you when you go up into the hills. Even though I think there could be interesting things even in seemingly un - interesting place. After seeing so many incredible mars artifacts and realizing that there are martians that live underground. There just is an incredible HOLDING back by nasa until the time is right I am sure. But that could be a long ways away. Until that time happens, expect the debunkers to be crawling all over ATS and flags to be scarce.
edit on 10-3-2013 by thetiler because: added thought

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
even though there TRULY is in incredible artifacts - lately such as :
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

In that picture you will see a structure that is so obvious it would take a person who is just hell bent on being a debunker to deny this.

You have never seen layered sedimentary formation? Google pictures of slate.

NASA actually give the explanation of what you see in that image: photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It's not obvious to me, could you point to it, please? Thanks in advance.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Curiosity

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by pinobot

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

In this picture below anyone who thinks they see a structure is OBVIOUSLY mistaken!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Made a new picture that might show what i see.
I understand that not everyone sees what i see but try to suspend your disbelieve for one second and imagine not looking at a picture from Mars.

img.photobucket.com...

Maybe make a video that point out bit for bit what i think i'm looking at.

edit on 12/3/2013 by pinobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot
Maybe make a video that point out bit for bit what i think i'm looking at.

I have a better idea, why don't you write about it and explain it to us?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

Curiosity

killed the cat.

(but then it fossilized, and Arken found it, and the rest is history and ticker tape parades)
edit on 12-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ok, trying to have an open mind here, i dont want to judge you by my impressions of others who post "zomfg" pics from mars....

however, i was not going to watch a 39 min vid... so i looked at the pics, and then there was nooooo way i was going to watch the vid after that.

ok, face my own resistance, give it another go skalla, so i went to about 11mins like you said.

i'm doing my best here, help me out - all i see is some stuff randomly painted grey to my untrained eye.

now it's good i dont know what i'm looking for - really - i prefer not to have the bias of knowing exactly what i'm looking for and where.

but you really have to put a ring around it now, and like armap says, write a bit about it, i'm totally stumped here, and i really tried, honest

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
this could be an epoch shattering moment folks

i reckon... Arken would say "rocks"

whoa!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join