It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euthanizing the Defectives.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien44

The fact that you are able to communicate such hate and vile through your post so clearly, leads me to believe you are not defective at all. At least not in the way I have described in this thread. If you were, you would not be capable of creating an account on ATS, let alone understand the content of this post.

So....I don't believe you.

Though, getting worked up about what someone says on the internet is a sign of an irrational mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by watchitburn

And they seem to me to be trapped in a world not our own. Experiencing everything through a filter of sorts.

Tell me more about how this makes them 'defective'?

If someone is unable to care for themselves, or function in an acceptable manner in the rest of society without constant supervision. Then they could be considered a liability and safety hazard to the general public, not to mention a drain on resources and manpower.

Failure to function as designed = defective.

The whole system of society is defective and parasitic from my point of view. Scrap the system or build something that works. If you cannot handle unique kids in all the spectrum then there is a problem with the society you have created. There is plenty of resources to take care of everyone as long a few people are not allowed to have 90% of everything due to a system fault and manipulation.

Just because you cannot understand why the person is designed that way do not mean it does not do exactly what it was meant to do. I will tell you a secret you could not take care of yourself when you where born so by that definition you are totally defective and should have been scraped.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

We are in nature. We build really neat "beaver dams" but its still all natural. We as products of nature have developed empathy. This is why we care for others. We seem to be having a lot of souless people lately that think life is all about what you can produce and what you have to offer.

I am betting you are young (anywhere from 15-20) and have yet gained a lot of wisdom. You have facts but have yet to absorb wisdom.

Everyone suffers. Everyone feels joy. To each his own path in the souls journey.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

No it hasn't. A bunch of crybabies complained because everyone like them were getting low scores. They cried racist and got IQ testing in schools banned. Worst thing they ever did. The only school I ever enjoyed even a little bit was gifted school. Imagine hoe upset I was when I was told they did not do that any more and my kids would not be tested.

IQ tests are a very good indicator of who is smart and who is stupid. No matter the race. It is not my fault the average IQ in Africa is 70. Not my fault at all. Nor is it my fault that the average IQ in Asia is 105. I would like to just take advantage of this undeniable fact and clean the world of some stupid beings. We do not need stupid people ruining this planet. None at all.

Just because IQ tests point out obvious facts does not mean they are discredited. It just means that not all people are mentally equal. Or even close.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien44
I am one of those "Defectives" as you dare call them. If you think like that then it's you who's defective. I've lived for 56 years with what you might think is an intolerable "defect" meritory of euthanasia. Well, I can tell you I'm a lot happier than most "normal" people out there and I've done far more than most too; not because I was "defective" but because I have a thirst for life and adventure just like any other "healthy person".

You are a prize idiot with a severe mental illness and the intelligence of a "defective" baboon. What next racial defects, moronic defects. Go die!

There's one consistent thing I've noticed about this place.

There are a lot of really nasty people here.
edit on 3/9/2013 by 3point14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Antonio1
You are advocating the wholesale extermination of mentally handicapped people.

I don't think he means killing the ones that are living but preventing the ones that will be born mentally handicapped so they don't have to go through what is perceived to be a mental hell?

I think with this particular subject it's best to "live and let live"
If someone wants to raise their mentally handicapped child then it should be their right.

Maybe, but it looks to me like he is saying that those already alive could be killed. He even said so about his own parents in the event they had Alzheimer's. I can maybe understand aborting a fetus that is predisposed to have a mental or physical handicap, but I can't really even abide by that, since in many cases it isn't a 100% true proposition.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Alien44

The fact that you are able to communicate such hate and vile through your post so clearly, leads me to believe you are not defective at all. At least not in the way I have described in this thread. If you were, you would not be capable of creating an account on ATS, let alone understand the content of this post.

So....I don't believe you.

Though, getting worked up about what someone says on the internet is a sign of an irrational mind.

You and your outdated Eugenicist ideology are spreading "hate and vile". And BTW, you ever hear of autism or asperger's? People with those conditions can learn to write and set up an account on ATS or any website. And how do you know that our friend here is mentally handicapped? Perhaps he/she is physically handicapped, did you ever think of that? Jesus Christ, I can't believe that this whole thread hasn't been deleted for offensive content yet. I should probably thank you tho, this has got to be the first thread in a long time on ATS that has really captured my interest.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What a stunning lack of empathy.

Instead we should euthanize psychopaths before they have a chance to spread their defective genes.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
See above.
edit on 10/3/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join