It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Code and Peter the Roman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ive been thinking about this for quite some time. As you all know the bible code is a bunch of secret messages hidden inside sacred texts. I first learned of this through the history channel. What I wanted to ask is if there is anything about Peter the Roman in the Bible and if so what does it say?

I cant do this myself because I dont have the technology for it, im sure some ATS member has some access to it. If anyone out there does, can you please share what you find with us?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't know, but I do know the Bible code people said that the earth would be hit by a comet in December of 2012. So yeah, don't believe everything you hear.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You can download the Bible Code Prediction Software Pro from TorahSoft.com. I just did and will let you know if I find anything regarding your question. Should you decide to download also please update on your findings.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgar806

Its kind of a "do it yourself" thing...
bible code wiki

The primary method by which purportedly meaningful messages have been extracted is the Equidistant Letter Sequence (ELS). To obtain an ELS from a text, choose a starting point (in principle, any letter) and a skip number, also freely and possibly negative. Then, beginning at the starting point, select letters from the text at equal spacing as given by the skip number. For example, the bold letters in this sentence form an ELS. With a skip of −4, and ignoring the spaces and punctuation, the word safest is spelled out.

But to give you an idea here is a good link from this past october...

Does bible code predict president Romney?

A well-known Bible-code researcher has bad news for Barack Obama, as he claims hidden texts in the Holy Bible indicate Mitt Romney will be America’s next president.

...oops

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
the history channel ?

oy

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I know that my parents had a book called "The Bible Code" back in the early 90's, and I read it. The Bible code is a computer program that supposedly found hidden messages contained within the Bible when the original Hebrew (and maybe Greek) texts were ran through the program. This was certainly fascinating, until I saw someone who ran the book Moby Dick through the same program and found the same kind of results. In other words, the Bible Code program is defunct and there is no Bible Code.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My Fortune Cookie Code says that the next pope will be catholic. And given the accuracy of the fortune cookie code, I wouldn't bet against that jewish guy who tried to crash the party.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I know that my parents had a book called "The Bible Code" back in the early 90's, and I read it. The Bible code is a computer program that supposedly found hidden messages contained within the Bible when the original Hebrew (and maybe Greek) texts were ran through the program. This was certainly fascinating, until I saw someone who ran the book Moby Dick through the same program and found the same kind of results. In other words, the Bible Code program is defunct and there is no Bible Code.

this is mostly because you can't duplicate the text in scroll format even if you use the original language. it breaks down the logic of the whole idea, which is kinda silly to begin with

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Try here...

www.exodus-codes.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

The current state of the art insists on codes to have at least 30 characters to be considered authentically significant and impressive.

Short codes are not statistically significant in terms of being different than chance occurrences.

Much garbage has been written based on silly short codes of no value whatsoever.

www.biblecodedigest.com...

is the best site I know on the topic.

Some codes are beyond 1 chance in 1 trillion times 1 trillion, IIRC.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
look!look! i found it...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
look!look! i found it...

This has to be a joke, if so well done.

I know what the bible code is and what it does, the 2012 thing is also what I learned on the history channel many years ago. No Annihilation no comet, although maybe the code doesnt factor in leap years.

Maybe....

And to others, thanks for the tips, cant download any of the software so Id like to say thank you to those who are willing to help me out

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
yah, i was joking.
it seems that one can find just about anything they want in the codes...

and for some reason it seems to come up in a passage that is mysteriously relevant to their case...

I've been talking about the brilliantly lit, obnoxious 'satellite' I see every night at about dusk above my home...I had to laugh when I saw it in the codes...and in all places..a code on Abaddon...I don't know what Bush has to do with it..but he's always involved either indirectly or directly... It's probably a joint human/alien moon/satellite, but it's obvious what inhabits it..Lizards...Reptilians...

i'm not saying that there is not a 'higher power' at work here,
i'm just being careful where i put my faith.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
One thing about that prophesy is that it mentions that a dark judge will judge his flock after his reign. I wonder if the dark judge is the black horseman of Revelation?

What Revelation says about the 3rd horseman.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Now who is the black horseman? I found that in the book of Zechariah.

Zechariah 6
1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.
4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.
6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.
8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.
9 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying'
10 Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;
11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

The guy who rebuilds the Jewish temple is a black horseman. And a branch.

Zechariah 4
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

And this is what Revelation says about the branches.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

So the dark judge is a witness.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Perhaps the Dark Judge can also be symbolic as in angry, or evil.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sorry to say, I don't think this is a Biblical thing. It's a Saint Malachy thing. Here's the intro at Wikipedia.:

"Saint Malachy (Middle Irish: Máel Máedóc Ua Morgair; Modern Irish: Maelmhaedhoc Ó Morgair) (1094 – 2 November 1148) was an Irish saint and Archbishop of Armagh, to whom were attributed several miracles and an alleged vision of 112 Popes later attributed to the apocalyptic list of Prophecy of the Popes. He was the first Irish saint to be canonised by Pope Clement III in 1199."

Here's the link to the rest.: en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently he predicted the whole "Peter The Roman" thing. On the high side, there IS Bible code software available on line, and cheaply (or free) at that.

Me, I'm looking for the Bible software to help me convert the Alphanumeric Torah into numbers...let's just say I want to test my OWN theories.

new topics

top topics

join