It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Kimmel Bit "I just voted for him because he's black"=priceless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Video clip of one of Kimmels reporters asking the average person on the street questions around the Sequester..pretty funny and another point for blind faith...gotta love the lady at the end...

Link

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm sure an equal portion voted against him for being black.

Racist idiots come in all colors

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Yes they do...for coming in all colors.

It takes a village to create a true disaster. I'd say the village was working together this time around. Overtime even. Village people everywhere. Err... Yeah.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

this clip was to be taken lightly..the joke was around the people's lack of understanding around the Sequester...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I didn't vote for him because he's a lying, greedy, scumbag politician.
Same reason I didn't vote for Romney...Weird.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No wonder you guys get the politicians you do! I hope that is not an actual indication of the intelligence level of US citizens. I do hope they cherry picked the funny ones otherwise the only smart US citizens are on ATS and some of them are just mean. A lot of them are very nice in case you missed that.

P

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Hawking

this clip was to be taken lightly..the joke was around the people's lack of understanding around the Sequester...

I think this speaks to a larger problem... that the vast majority of people have absolutely no understanding of anything going on in DC. They could have asked those people about a number of current political issues and the answers would have been just as absurd. The moral of the story... next time you are in a setting where there are a lot of people, look around and realize that the vast majority of them are stupid, and yet they are allowed to vote, and that vote effects your life.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
No wonder you guys get the politicians you do! I hope that is not an actual indication of the intelligence level of US citizens. I do hope they cherry picked the funny ones otherwise the only smart US citizens are on ATS and some of them are just mean. A lot of them are very nice in case you missed that.

P

No, I'm sad to say that this is indeed an indication of the complete stupidity and ignorance of my fellow Americans in general. I bet if they asked them a question about Honey Boo Boo or American Idol they would be able to speak on that without a problem.

Here are more examples of American stupidity....

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

P

Oh yeah, well, I don't like the way you guys say "aquatic".
So there.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Wow. Those videos made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Where does this guy hang out?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I think this is a very fair representation of people in the United States. And honestly you could have picked either side of the fence and both republicans and democrats would appear just as ignorant as the other...it's called party blindness...

top topics

join