It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The calm before the solar storm? NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

This is a phenominal this image! in a nutshell i wouldnt believe a word NASA says, they will tell you the suns is doing one thing when its really doing another just to stop mass panic and hysteria, its like them saying there is no extraterestrials yet allot of ATS users know there is, NASA knows there is, NASA has been caught out airbrushing and so forth, astronaughts have been know to come forth about the truth on UFO's aka "SANTACLAUSE", now NASA are slowly coming out saying there is this on mars, that, could possably be ET's in tiny forms, the feed us dribble and make us out to be the kids in the class room but really they are they liars and allot of us are they ones who know more then they tell us and we will be the ones who say "i told you so"! when all comes to light.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

in a nutshell i wouldnt believe a word NASA says

Like how they said Elenin was a non event...and it was?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

ahh touche' but, are you honestly going to tell me you believe that NASA doesntt know about extraterestrial life and lies about it? when they had a creature seen crawling on the outside of the ISS on a live feed? i hope not.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
OMG...Solar Cooling!!!! Only Obama can save us now...time for a new government program!

YES! Obama could buy millions of 1,500 watt heaters and give them to all Americans!

Plug them in and SAVE THE EARTH !

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

are you honestly going to tell me you believe that NASA doesntt know about extraterestrial life

I honestly believe NASA doesn't know about extraterrestrial life, but does want to find it...

With a dwindling budget, why wouldn't they?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join