It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your 10 Best Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I don't get it... so you cropped and mirrored cave art depicting terrestrial animals and produced a Rorschach pattern. In what way is this proof that Aliens have visited the earth?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Abductions.
All of the credible whistle blowers

Each of which are selling a book or have some 20 dollar a head seminar.

UFO sightings before flying was discovered.
Man has always wanted to fly for a million years. Lets not rule out that some elements of mankind achieved this feat in the past.

All of the historical accounts all over the world of the ancients depicting Aliens coming down from the stars.
They never mention aliens but to mention these beings were men.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Tell you what.....In their defense if I was honestly abducted and wanted my story out, I would be selling it also! I would want to be paid for my stories also!

How can anyone now a days not go onto a show to tell their story not be paid? Just because people are paid does not mean their story isn't true....IMO

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

I don't get it... so you cropped and mirrored cave art depicting terrestrial animals and produced a Rorschach pattern. In what way is this proof that Aliens have visited the earth?

except that that is not a terrestrial animal...neither does it look human as we understand it currently..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Originally posted by draknoir2

except that that is not a terrestrial animal...neither does it look human as we understand it currently..

I see lions in profile. Your crop and mirror job is not what was drawn on the cave walls... it was done on your computer.

I suppose a taxidermist could simulate the effect.

edit on 17-5-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Top Ten proofs? Well they are not Proofs to say, but they are the most credible reasons why:
10. Allegash abduction
09. John Lear testimony (see Brad meltzer's decoded episode)
08. Portage County UFO case
07. Belgium Wave (Govt confirmed visual contact and radar lock)
06. Phoenix 1997 (not the flares, The actual Triangular shaped object seen by the mayor)
05. Betty and Barney Hill-A interracial couple bringing that type of attention to themselves in the 50's.
04. Travis Walton Abduction
03. Saint Clair County 2000 UFO (8 Police officers witness same UFO)
02. "Battle of LA" incident
01. Multiple astronauts whom claim they were told to "be quiet" about the subject..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

Thanks will be looking into those!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
Very good question, There are so many clues, and regardless of the typical debunker theories and spins, theres proof all around you. The seemingly impossible structures all over the earth in every continent, I do not have to name them, these structures would be a challenge to match even today with precision and accuracy. I have searched this for most of my life and I can tell you straight up I firmy believe. We would be foolish to think we are the one and only life in the vastness of space and time. Therefore, my answer is the magnitude of the collection of clues as a whole tells me we have neighbors and maybe a whole lot more than you think. There is just too many answers to your '10', it is more like 100,000 and not really an order of influence. just really look around you, the answer is there.

Why is it everyone assumes are ancestors were a bunch of knuckle dragging morons. You know they had the same brain we do and why is it that people like to say we cant build it today. The difference is we wouldn't build it today not hat we can't. Yes if it were needed we could build the grat pyramid or any other site for that matter. Look there isnt a single thing that was made in the past we couldnt reproduce we are pretty dam smart. As far as being the only ones it is unlikely but that also doesnt mean they have been to earth either.Now as far as your collection of clues problem becomes they can be interpreted in different ways.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
After listening to my father tell of the weird intelligently controlled lights he saw in the early 1950's over Nevada, reading all the paperback books of my youth on the subject and then seeing a handful of anomalous things firsthand I have so much amassed evidence that something strange is in our skies that ten doesn't really do it.

One can list reported incidents that seem to have a basis in reality and have stood up over time, but nothing trumps personal experience ...as long as one's brain seems to be healthy and one isn't prone to hallucinations, that is. Personal experience from people you know who never stretch the truth can be compelling, too.

I've had family who've seen an egg shaped craft piloted by a stereotypical grey alien with "spaghetti arms that didn't seem to have bones" that followed him one night in rural Illinois and two decades later the man won't drive at night, another who saw an orange, diamond shaped, paneled object that hovered around our desert home one night before sunrise (and I saw the light from it from my room, went out and saw it as it left in the distance).

I have seen two points of lights I thought were satellites meet from opposite sides of the night sky, do a quick semi-circle around each other as if tethered and then shoot off in opposite directions at impossible speeds, lights that cross most of the horizon in under 4 seconds (in a desert environment with some perspective in that they were behind mountains 10 miles away) and then change direction and move up at a 45 degree angle to vanish in the distance.

One that stands out is a white cylinder in the sky around 40 degrees off the horizon that was in front of dark storm clouds that stayed stationary at an uneven 30 degree angle for five full minutes in 40 mph wind gusts and when I ran inside to get a camera, disappeared (according to the other folks who were there watching it with me) but I didn't see it vanish (it apparently didn't move away... just blinked out). That happened in southern AZ a month before the Phoenix lights... which weren't the flares that were filmed, but a mile wide black V shaped thingy that glided from the NW to the SE across the whole state... but I didn't see that, thousands of others did, though.

That's about five, for what it's worth.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join