It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your 10 Best Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I saw another alien today. Again in a hospital. I have seen him before at another hospital. What confirmed it was quite funny. He was standing infront of a door he obviously wasn't familiar with as he was waiting for someone to see him to open it. I had been in the room the other side of the door earlier and all it needed was a gentle push and it would have opened. He didn't make eye contact with me, choosing just to look the part of a Doctor going about his business. They think we are all stupid! Look for the obvious and it is all there.

hx

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I saw another alien today. Again in a hospital. I have seen him before at another hospital. What confirmed it was quite funny. He was standing infront of a door he obviously wasn't familiar with as he was waiting for someone to see him to open it. I had been in the room the other side of the door earlier and all it needed was a gentle push and it would have opened. He didn't make eye contact with me, choosing just to look the part of a Doctor going about his business. They think we are all stupid! Look for the obvious and it is all there.

hx

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For me the proof that our planet has been visited by aliens are the descriptions from our ancestors which result in similarities between differing religions.

With regard to concrete evidence I would say

1. PumaPunku and the standard of the engineering

2. The easter island heads not actually being just heads but whole bodies

3. the quality of the workmanship of the underwater japanese pyramids.
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/5*r7njKODie7qXhY5w9AirKvwFPyXzv*agex1Z-CwHuy67k3lmy9yEBzm32aftcabI7DjHeTIvHBL5yu7t-93wUSh3P61AkG/japan13222nd7.gif[/img ]

4. The Bahhdad Battery

5. The Ancient Egyptian Dendera lights

6. The Roswell Incident and the newspaper article before all the spin

7. Nazi UFO Tech

and those are my favs for now!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Loopdaloop

What's with the nazi UFO pic? Can you provide a link to read about it or is there a thread here about it?

edit on 17-3-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I love the Bob Lazar story. Was listening to George Knapp on this. What strikes me is that Knapp verified so much of Bob's story. That leaves me to believe most of it. I'm also halfway through reading communion. Fascinating. I'm also having a hard time seeing some of the Mars anomalies and not seeing archeological evidence there. I'm believing the narrative that the powers that be are leaking small ammounts of this info at a time so that we don't panic. Then there's the Vatican observatory and ...It is hard to discern what's real and what's fake. so much crap but man this is interesting.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
1. Roswell - especially how the Air Force first claimed that it was a "flying saucer", the next day it was a "weather balloon" and the pathetic explanations that followed in the 90th (Project Mogul). If you are going to lie, just stick to one lie - it doesn't help if you change the story multiple times.

2. "Project Blue-Book" - if that's not a cover-up attempt, I don't know what is.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Id say the pyramids in egypt and the mayans knowledge of the stars and there artifact are somewhat proof that aliens have been on earth.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123
For proof, I think all you need to do is look at all the structures dotted around the planet, that are thousands of years old, where there is NO WAY humans at the time could of built them and therefore, they had some, "Help".
edit on 11-3-2013 by leo123 because: (no reason given)

Carving and stacking stones requires Alien intervention, but an iPhone5 is no big deal?

edit on 2-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMystic
Id say the pyramids in egypt and the mayans knowledge of the stars and there artifact are somewhat proof that aliens have been on earth.

All of this is better explained by some human advanced civilization that existed before them. Atlantis or something. You don't need Aliens to build huge structures or to look at the sky. You just need advanced technology - and Aliens aren't the only possible source of that.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No proof. Only stories, speculations and lies.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hii,
As you can clearly see this is not human :

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vishal1Sharma
Hii,

Peace

As you can clearly see, this not a human either:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The 1952 Washington DC UFO parade on camera (and radar register) above the Capitol building is a must!

Meaningless333

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My proof would be in ancient history,drawings and other artifacts that look alien,they drew what they saw,i think they were the gods that so many ancient people talk about.Also four cases comes to mind when i think Ufo's and alien abduction are real, Betty and Barney Hill,Roswell crash,Cash Landrum case,and Thomas Mantrell,The Cash Landrum case is the most compelling case for me.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Phoenix lights, has a nail in the coffin with this video, and I can't believe some people are still citing this as evidence, but this should convince anybody. If this is not solved, I don't know what is:

Phoenix Lights Explained & Debunked

You shouldn't say that that video debunks the Phoenix Lights case. Most witnesses are not claiming that the lights from those flares are what they saw. And they point out that the flare drop was conducted about an hour and a half after the large V-shaped object passed over. It only debunks claims that flare videos/photos represent the Phoenix Lights rather than a diversion.

About the Washington National sightings of 1952, Major Keyhoe checked with the U.S. Weather Bureau after the claim of temperature inversion was made and was told that, even though the area does sometimes have temperature inversions in summer, weather conditions on those particular dates precluded that possibility.

What about a case hard to deny that is highly suggestive of Aliens? Well, the Westall case, with teachers as well as students among the 200 witnesses who saw two disc-shaped craft at close range, one of which briefly touched down and left a physical trace, followed by appearance on the scene of a goon squad that confiscated the camera and film from the teacher who is the only person known to have taken pictures during the sighting, at least suggests the existence of manufactured disc-shaped craft with impressive maneuverability at low speeds, although there are several (albeit far-fetched) explanations that don't involved aliens. It also highly suggests cover-up by a government claiming to release all its UFO files (Australia), since documentation on this case and the confiscated photos are not among the materials made public so far.

That's one piece of good evidence, not proof, of flying saucers, not necessarily of aliens, just highly suggestive. How could there be elusive flying saucers without aliens, demons, or time travelers?

I actually started a thread on that question, citing lots of crazy possibilities, many of which involve Earth origin of those amazing discs and do not require FTL, including one scenario in which the Greys are android asteroid miners produced by a previous human civilization knocked back to the Stone Age millennia ago by some disaster and such androids protect us from major asteroid strikes but not from comets, which move many times faster than most near-Earth asteroids when passing by Earth approaching the Sun.

The origins of UFOs--some tongue-in-cheek hypotheses

The Coyne helicopter case is another that provides strong evidence of flying saucers but also behavior highly suggestive of aliens. Other strong evidence that at least something is going on would be the Phoenix Lights, the Edwards AFB, Chicago O'Hare, and Washington National cases, the Belgium wave, the Peruvian Air Force scramble and pursuit witnessed in daylight by 1,800 soldiers standing in formation, the two famous Ohio police chases involving numerous officers plus civilian witnesses, the Stephanville case with its radar confirmation in addition to numerous witnesses, and the Holland, Michigan case.

If there are alien visitors operating those flying saucers, they are likely from one of the 49 sunlike stars other than our Sun within 51 light-years of Earth, but scientists have pointed out that dimmer stars could support "Goldilocks zones," effectively adding hundreds of candidates within 51 light-years. A dimmer star also means that a planet in the habitable zone would be close enough to have sufficient tidal force to maintain an atmosphere without need for a large moon, thus removing one seemingly good argument that makes Earth appear uniquely suited to development of life thanks to an extremely rare stroke of luck. Note that the stars that cannot support life are those NASA calls "flare stars," meaning that they sometimes have solar flares that reach the habitable zone, killing any visiting lifeforms and not allowing native life to develop.

edit on 8-4-2013 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vishal1Sharma
Hii,

Peace

Wow!

That is crazy!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don't think I can find ten, but some of the stone building techniques, from across the planet that seem so eerily similar and so precise. I'm not really that concerned about how the moved 'massive' blocks of stone and stuff like that. Archemedies ? supposedly said, give him the right lever and he could move the world, and he had the math to do that, even back then. Artifacts, recovered from inside stone, that seem to be the modern equivalent of d cell batteries. Cave art that depicts the shape of men wearing space suits and helmets or the 'shape' represented in the sky (saucer). Those airplane like gliders found in pyramid tombs that fly quite well when reproduced (This is thin, they also look remarkably similar in plan form to falcons, and they were big on falconry as a royal sport back then, not to sure) The jewelry from South America that looks surprisingly like a scaled down A-4 Skyhawk.
Some of the stone carvings from South America or Mexico that show a man seated in some kind of device while using some form of oxygen breathing system. A lot of this is in fact sheer conjecture, but there is also a large amount of cultural legends that seem to refer to visitations from unknown entities, especially amongst the indigenous peoples of North America, before the Europeans showed up to stay. None of this is actual proof, although the artifacts one is very interesting. Guess it's a lot like physics, a little data, a whole lotta math, and some big leaps of faith. Taken globally, all the 'things' that aren't real proof, to me, suggest we need a whole lot better archeological efforts, but without an artifact, that doesn't mysteriously disappear somewhere in a government lab, as has happened in the past, there isn't any real physical evidence to support it. It's not that I have a 'want' to believe, but in my mind, looking at some of the recent advances we've made towards understanding the Universe we live in, we're here, maybe the Universe got it a little more 'right' someplace else? In any case, you can put a murderer in prison without a body, so I guess the term proof is ultimately a very subjective term to use when talking about life in the Universe that ain't us ! (or maybe it is us? who know's, for now !)
I have a book by an author named Timothy Good, the book is called 'Above Top Secret'
It can be a kind of dry read some time, but it is well referenced and well indexed, and has some very remarkable accounts of people who have reported close encounters of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd kind.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vishal1Sharma

Clearing that is a alien looking thing

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The best absolute proof of alien visitation for me was my long time family friend Jay Olson, who was chief FAA controller for many large city airports in the USA telling me about a disk craft landing at the end of the runway and sitting there for awhile and then taking off and zipping away at an insane speed..

He told me it happened, and that is all the proof I need..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Cannot resist... must post..

Getting ATS withdrawls...

Well, in answer to the thread question I have this image...

This face is the mirrored version (so you're seeing two identical halfs)
The reason for this is that in the original image, only one half is visible...the left half.. (our right as we look at it)

Here is the original image before being cropped and mirrored

Some of you may already know where I got this image from..
So for those of you who do not know.. I found it in the 30,000 year old cave art that had been sealed in a cave for 20,000 years.. The cave of Chauvet in France!

What is it doing there? Who created this bizzare image and why?
Have they left us a hidden/coded message?

Maybe..

If you want to have a look at some more of whatI have found, then please check
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join