What are your 10 Best Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth?

page: 5
13
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OP there are not a single proof of alien existense and visitation on earth. not a single proof.

there are massive encounters documented but not a single one of them proof existence of aliens , in fact it said other wise..

please read this : www.scientificexploration.org...

Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects

Argument One: Close Encounter Frequency
Argument Two: Physiology
Argument Three: Abduction Reports
Argument Four: History
Argument Five: Physical Considerations




Conclusion :
Exciting as an extraterrestrial visitation to earth would be, this paper has pointed out that in the current state of our knowledge UFO phenomena are not consistent with the common interpretation of this hypothesis. Neither do the observed patterns support the theory that all UFOs can be explained as combinations of natural effects, or as psycho-sociological processes.

Therefore it is proposed that future research in this field could fruitfully explore alternative hypotheses, such as those involving either natural or artificial control systems, earth lights or wormhole travel. The arguments raised here are not intended as a complete refutation of the ETH or the natural phenomena hypothesis.

Until the nature and origin of UFO phenomena can be firmly established it will naturally be possible to hypothesize that extraterrestrial factors, including undiscovered forms of consciousness, are playing a role in its manifestations.


Before you throw away vallee's hypothesis, please review the encounter data yourself and see the patterns of UFO encounters there.. Study the patterns and you will form your own conclusions.. but ditch the modern ufology myths like roswell, alien corpse, crashed saucers, underground bases and conspiracy theories, all of them are fantasy created for the sake of amusement and entertainment and not based on truth..
edit on 10-3-2013 by milomilo because: grammar spelling




posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo
 


go to Kings college hospital in London and you might have a different view.

they no none believes me, so it doesn't matter what i say really lol

edit on 11-3-2013 by happinness because: needed to add that, because it is true



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Even David Icke ignored my E mails! I


Ouch!



That really says something...



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2
 


Assuming that that he got them! I will never know, will I?



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
In my opinion there is alot of disinformation out here which is affecting us humans in search for the truth . After all the research done of Ets there has to be the good and the bad like the ying yang.Futhermore, The Controllers of our society have dis informed us citizens for their power for example nasa always blanking out pictures making us humans with power look stupid we are not stupid we just have to awake and stop this evil from wipeing our race. Lastly do not give up and do tons of research in search for the truth do what you have to do go the futher mile we have power.



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by jimmiec
 



Originally posted by Casualboy100
btw I think the best proof of aliens was when the UFOs were over washington capital? or was it whitehouse?
I don't always believe the official story...and obviously they lied in the Roswell incident...but even pro-UFO investigators learned there were temperature inversions in Washington which supported the official story:

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Air Force intelligence director John Samford told the press that the sightings may have been a false radar reading, caused by a temperature inversion in the atmosphere.
Even if you don't believe the official story, it has enough plausibility that the Washington incident doesn't even come close to proof, and in my opinion, the official story in this case is probably close to correct.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification


So the US militray were actually shooting at a false radar reading of temperature inversions in the atmosphere



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo
OP there are not a single proof of alien existense and visitation on earth. not a single proof.

there are massive encounters documented but not a single one of them proof existence of aliens , in fact it said other wise..

please read this : www.scientificexploration.org...

Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects

Argument One: Close Encounter Frequency
Argument Two: Physiology
Argument Three: Abduction Reports
Argument Four: History
Argument Five: Physical Considerations




Conclusion :
Exciting as an extraterrestrial visitation to earth would be, this paper has pointed out that in the current state of our knowledge UFO phenomena are not consistent with the common interpretation of this hypothesis. Neither do the observed patterns support the theory that all UFOs can be explained as combinations of natural effects, or as psycho-sociological processes.

Therefore it is proposed that future research in this field could fruitfully explore alternative hypotheses, such as those involving either natural or artificial control systems, earth lights or wormhole travel. The arguments raised here are not intended as a complete refutation of the ETH or the natural phenomena hypothesis.

Until the nature and origin of UFO phenomena can be firmly established it will naturally be possible to hypothesize that extraterrestrial factors, including undiscovered forms of consciousness, are playing a role in its manifestations.


Before you throw away vallee's hypothesis, please review the encounter data yourself and see the patterns of UFO encounters there.. Study the patterns and you will form your own conclusions.. but ditch the modern ufology myths like roswell, alien corpse, crashed saucers, underground bases and conspiracy theories, all of them are fantasy created for the sake of amusement and entertainment and not based on truth..
edit on 10-3-2013 by milomilo because: grammar spelling


And there is not one single piece of evidence that the ET hypotheses is NOT a possibility for just one UFO case that contains "high strangeness" due to an objects "flight characteristics", were is the proof that the ET hypotheses is not a valid, plausible possibility , until a possibility is PROVED not POSSIBLE then that POSSIBILITY remains a valid possibility.How can you reject a possibility when there is no data to disprove it,the ET hypotheses is just that a very valid possibility and remains that way until proven otherwise.Dr James E MacDonald "s "science in default; 20 years of INADEQUATE scientific UFO investigations proves that you cannot rule out something if that very investigation was "INADEQUATE" in the first place, what data was ignored or missed or even suppressed , Dr John Mack has made an astounding and very credible case that something not human in origin , maybe not alien, has been intruding in peoples lives, what that source is cannot be discounted or dismissed in the debunking of "abductions".
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
No.
There is only EVIDENCE.
Not a single piece of PROOF.
None.

That's pretty much it. A reasonably decent amount of evidence, but no telling what it is evidence of, and not a single bit of proof of anything. Seventy years later.

After all, if we had real proof of something, we could say for certain, yes, this is positive proof of aliens, and this is specifically where they came from. Because you can't prove a negative, and "this is not from here" is a negative statement.



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur
 


Are you able to post the links to the first three cases? Maybe I am messing up the words. I mean: explained=solved. I am sure people do have different opinions/explanations about the subject, but are they solved?

The Billy Meier? Do people still believe in that hoaxer? Even his ex-wife confessed that Billy Meier was faking the saucers with a trashcan lid, her missing Christmas ornaments and some paint. Sigh



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
So the US militray were actually shooting at a false radar reading of temperature inversions in the atmosphere
They didn't shoot at anything, did they? In fact if they did see anything at all they couldn't get near enough to shoot at it...which reminds me of the time Capt Mantell died trying to chase a balloon. In Washington, they were probably some astronomical objects involved, so even farther away than the balloon.

I think they got shoot down orders, but I never found where they fired a shot, but point me to a source if I missed something.

And of course the B-25 crew did see something...the radar target in the sky was a steam boat on the water, according to them, apparently reflected off the thermal inversion. So they couldn't shoot it down because it was already down!



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm going to go with...
fused chromosomes in human dna
ancent text of 'people' coming from the stars/heaven
and government denial of alien contact



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamP1980
reply to post by Arbitrageur
 

Are you able to post the links to the first three cases? Maybe I am messing up the words. I mean: explained=solved. I am sure people do have different opinions/explanations about the subject, but are they solved?

The Billy Meier? Do people still believe in that hoaxer? Even his ex-wife confessed that Billy Meier was faking the saucers with a trashcan lid, her missing Christmas ornaments and some paint. Sigh
You can find links to all three here on ATS by doing a search. Here are some external sources to add:

Phoenix lights, has a nail in the coffin with this video, and I can't believe some people are still citing this as evidence, but this should convince anybody. If this is not solved, I don't know what is:

Phoenix Lights Explained & Debunked


Kumburgaz, Turkey “UFO": Yacht Window Reflections

Rendlesham Forest UFO

That's not an unbiased source, however I've never seen any good refutations of his evidence, and I've engaged in lengthy debates about it. Ridpath explains that other people who should have seen the beams shooting to the ground, didn't see them, but he doesn't explain why. I think it's because Halt was looking at artifacts in a low light imaging device instead of direct observation like the other people who didn't see them. Looking at lights in image intensifiers can make streaks in the image, which is probably the source of Halt's "beams" that nobody else saw. Pretty much everything else is explained there with pretty good evidence, and people that still believe the case has merit are in denial about the original witness statements that actually say they followed lights to a lighthouse. But more happened than just the lighthouse as Ridpath explains.

Regarding Billy Meier, did you not read this thread? Some poster here still believes him. So again not everybody accepts that Billy Meier was a hoaxer, so I don't know what standard you need to meet to convince somebody, but these three explanations are all convincing to me.

And even if someone doesn't accept these explanations, they are certainly plausible enough to knock the events out of the proof category.

By the way there were several other events in Phoenix other than the Phoenix lights...but I only addressed the one you mentioned, the Phoenix lights event, which was probably the most famous of them.
edit on 11-3-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
For proof, I think all you need to do is look at all the structures dotted around the planet, that are thousands of years old, where there is NO WAY humans at the time could of built them and therefore, they had some, "Help".
edit on 11-3-2013 by leo123 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
So the US militray were actually shooting at a false radar reading of temperature inversions in the atmosphere
They didn't shoot at anything, did they? In fact if they did see anything at all they couldn't get near enough to shoot at it...which reminds me of the time Capt Mantell died trying to chase a balloon. In Washington, they were probably some astronomical objects involved, so even farther away than the balloon.

I think they got shoot down orders, but I never found where they fired a shot, but point me to a source if I missed something.

And of course the B-25 crew did see something...the radar target in the sky was a steam boat on the water, according to them, apparently reflected off the thermal inversion. So they couldn't shoot it down because it was already down!


So this was a one off then, not one other case like it,no other common mistaken radar returns that caused the military to OPEN fire,sorry do not buy it,something entered US restricted air space and freaked then out that much that they open fired on it.Your rather poor debunking tactics seem to have that tell tell sign of mockery of the witnesses involved in those cases you have cited, always a red flag with me.

Scrambled US fighter jets to intercept balloons,sorry i mean objects behaving with intelligent design and displaying fight characteristics of high strangeness picked up on radar ect are not evidence of possible advanced ET origins , sorry but you might subscribe to that view but i do not.Does not add up that such incidents of fighter jets engaging unknown objects can only be highly advanced balloons.Too many credible witnesses to date i feel that all of them are reporting mistaken observations.Dr James E MacDonald"s Science in Default needs to be included in any debate rejecting the ET hypothesis or evidence demand requests. What about the USAF "force fit debunks" WHY force fit , why pretend , what where they trying to hide, no smoke without, fire, MacDonald opened a Pandora"s box and was despised for it from those who would try and keep the lid shut on any possibility of the ET hypothesis.




posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
So this was a one off then, not one other case like it,
Correct. Every case is unique and must be evaluated on its own merits.

Adding up statistics and saying lots of people have seen something they don't understand, is only proof that lots of people have seen something they don't understand. It's not proof of alien visitation.
edit on 11-3-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
God! It is HIDEOUS!!!


Quit makin' me LAUGH!

Were tryin' to be serious here!



posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
1.Simplest explanation is usually the right one. In this case, either aliens are here, OR people get carried away too far by brainwashing media while others love spending countless hours seting up ufo "pranks" (like making believeable fake ufo vids or creating their own crop circles,crying and freaking out upon telling imaginary stories about abductions and experiments etc).At the same time the governments of the world are working on a huge conspiracy and go to great lengths to convince us there are ufos/et's ,but officially deny the stories they worked so hard to create. Which one is the simplest?
2.Governments love scapegoats. Its the easiest thing blaming someone else for all your problems. During the ages gods have been blamed, witchcraft has been blamed, religion, science,skin colour,nation,language. The fact that nothing has been blamed on aliens yet speaks for itself.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing
 


I'm sure many people can give you things that look like proof, but in actuality they are just cases where aliens could be proof. Just because something is possible doesn't mean that it is. It would be great if aliens were the cause of these events, but we cannot know for sure and that is where all the problems arise.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   



posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Astronaut sightings, military sightings, trained pilots with lots of flight time sightings, pilots who died chasing UFO's, air traffic controller sightings, radar signatures, police officer sightings, credible witnesses sightings with reputations on the line, Roswell admitting to recovering a UFO, The Battle for Los Angeles, 1952 UFO's over the White House, O'Hare airport Incident, Phoenix Lights, the fact that Project Blue Book even existed, etc.

People have been sentenced to death by a court of law with less evidence provided.





new topics
top topics
 
13
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join