It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your 10 Best Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
There aren't any "Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth".

There is TONS of proof...

But simply because all of this undeniable evidence exposes the fact that they are NOT aliens and in reality have a stealth agenda hiding behind a facade of deception, all of it has been deliberately covered up.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

One of Joe’s cases involved a brand-new Christian called Bill D. During an alleged alien abduction he cried out “Jesus, help me!” and the encounter immediately stopped. When Joe contacted other MUFON investigators to see if they had had similar cases, they would only agree to talk to Joe if it was ‘off the record’ for fear of their careers. The truth was they all knew of similar accounts of abductions being stopped by people praying, singing hymns or calling on the name of Jesus. But because it was ‘religious in nature’ and not ‘scientific’, the evidence was being deliberately ignored and actually hidden.

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

edit on 8-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Thanks, watching now.

My proof is my personal proof.
Until we can extract memories and print them onto paper - it'll most likely stay that way.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ezekiel 1:16 (NIV)
This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oooh. Thanks Signal & Bible.

----

The documentary posted above is actually very interesting.

This is the first I have heard of a group paralysis, husband and wife.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No.
There is only EVIDENCE.
Not a single piece of PROOF.
None.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Don't know if there is proof but when checking out images like below from C3 and C2 you can somewhat SEE something in front of the Comet
as if guided. Interesting thread OP

There are 2 seen celestials in the lasco C3 images not mentioned anywhere can anyone explain what they are?

@2011/12/13 @time13:42 located @ 7oclock going to sun direction

@2011/12/15 @time2:06 there is something moving in front of the Lovejoy* comet

NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Links to the above movies HERE

Thanks Chadwickus

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

1. The fact that Dinosaurs were around for millions of years yet NONE of them managed to "Evolve" into intelligent beings that utilized their surrounding resources to make their lives easier... 'Millions of years!'
In comparison, we (The Human Race) have been around for a suspected 200,000 years max... Yet we have already "evolved" into an upright walking, manipulating, resourceful, "intelligent", planet destroying virus... How?
In my mind the only way that Humans could have become what they are today is via outside influence; genetic modification and teachings from ET's. Otherwise, at the same rate, we would have many species that were on par with us.

2. Religion is also a big give away... I'd hazard a guess that 100% of worldwide religions refer to some sort of 'Star People/GODs', obviously as that's what they're ALL founded upon. The majority of which were all formed within a few thousand years of each-other (somewhere closer to the end of that 200,000 years)... I find it very suspicious that there should be a sudden influx of religions across the globe without fast travel; cars, planes, trains etc. all around the same time after hanging around for about 190,000 years???

3. The size of the Milkyway, let alone the Universe. Peering into the more densely packed center of the Milkyway Galaxy there are billions of possible combinations of Star and planetary systems that could support life... even if only 0.01% had intelligent life on them, over the last 14 billions years a few of them would probably have developed a way of traversing space-time. This makes it VERY probable that someone once passed by Earth and thought ooooh I'll quickly pop down there and see what it's like... after all it looks quite cool compared to all those other bland planets surrounding it.

I know these aren't exactly proofs... just logical and/or probable.

~ CrzayFool

edit on 9-3-2013 by crzayfool because: typos

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

aliens... sorry to sound so blunt, but that's where they are. They are the Doctors that look after us humans every day. Not all Doctors, but some of them. I should know, i have met them. Not out of choice. I have put as much info as I could on other posts. Please believe me, this is true. I am no crack pot!

hx

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok here we go
I've told a few close friends and family about this but I've never posted anything on the Internet
I just felt the need to put it out there with like minded people.
Over the years I've seen some odd things in the sky including once when I was a child on holidays my brother and I saw a silver "disc" hovering over the beach while walking far from any other people.
Also when I was young every night I had an overwhelming fear that "something" was coming to get me out of bed and that "they" could move thought the glass of my bedroom window without breaking or opening the window and that while this was happening I was paralyzed unable to move and a recurring "dream" that there was a "disc" in my back yard and the first time I saw a portrait/ recreation of a "grey" it was like reliving a terrifying buried memory.
But the event I wish to speak about was the most real and non dream like and backed up by my friends.
Years ago myself and two friends where camping in the snowy mountains (Australia) we wanted to camp as remotetly as possible the last three hours of our trip there was down very unused dirt roads through thick bushland.
Once we arrived we set up camp started a big fire close to the pristine river. I'm talking remote wilderness just me and two friends a couple of fishing poles and chairs and tents and a few cold beers in a sack in the near freezing river keeping them nice and cold. The silence when no one was talking was beautiful just the wind in the trees of the valley and birds/wildlife calls. Was so remote that occasionally a wombat or kangaroo would run into the camp and give us a look like "hey what the!"....
The stars above where so clear you could've been forgiven for thinking all the lights in the world where off just beautiful.
Anyway you get the picture.
On the second night we where running low on dry firewood in close to the camp it was my turn to go get...
So I took a torch and headed into the bush searching for dead trees. I want gone for long when the torch went dead so I decided to head back but after walking for a bit realized I was lost. I stopped for a moment to take my bearings and saw a light in the distance and thought it must either be the fire or the guys had turned the vans lights on so headed for that but as I got closer realized it was too bright and white a light to be either and trying to figure it out I thought must be a house all the way out here or tennis court lights?on a house? Whatever it was I was lost and if was a house then it will be on a road I can find my way from there...
I got right up to a huge gum tree wider than my arms spread wide and the light was behind it unnaturally white a bright... I remember looking around the tree and have a vague memory of stepping around...
Next I remember I was facing back the way I came, the light was gone and I somehow knew the exact way back to camp.
I thought I'd been gone for around twenty minutes...my friends where panicked said they'd been looking for me for around three hours...
Later they said theyd seen some strange looking stars they took for satellites
A few days later once I was home I noticed some symmetrical marks on my lower back almost like slits...they went away intone
But ever since just below my right pec I have a grouping of red dots that correspond freakishly of the main stars of Orion...
It's been nearly fifteen years
This is all true I swear on my child

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

OK, that explains why my doctor got out the anal probe last time I visited him with a sore throat.

I thought there was something a little fishy about that!

6 SIGNS YOUR DOCTOR IS AN ALIEN

edit on 10-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded
The proof for me is Billie Meier,a man that most of you wil say is a hoax becouse some some organizations have spent millions of dollers to try debunk this great man.
This site didn't spend a dime to debunk him that I know of, but they did put his picture on the top of the "HOAX" forum.

I did not say that ATS spent money to debunk meier.
But the fact is that there are a few shills here that go on there f knees for a guy like Alex Collier the big hoaxer and then they claim that Mr meier is a scummbagg liar.
Mr Meier if you ask me is the real deal .

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

Hey,

I just reread my reply and realised it could come across a bit harsh or troll-ish maybe. It isn't my intention to offend anybody so I will try to explain the tone of voice.

In my response I say that witness testimonies are not proof for me that evidence aliens exist. This does not mean that I don't believe said witnesses. All I'm saying is that a witness testimony will probably not be seen as direct evidence in this matter as it is in a normal court of law.
And I approached this thread as if it were a trial, and it's our 'job' to bring undeniable evidence.

So what I tried to point out in my post, is that I have a hard time finding evidence that could make a case. I believe in UFO's, I believe people have seen them. But I haven't found proof that links these UFO's to extraterrestials. As with other kinds of phenomena like abductions. I believe the phenomena exists but it doesn't proof to me that ET's are responsible.
Like thunder and lightning, we know are natural phenomena. But before mankind investigated it properly these phenomena were attributed to the gods.

To conclude this rant with another possible piece of evidence:
I am very curious about the Sirius documentary coming in April.
Not that I have much faith in dr. Greer, but I want to know what can be said about the DNA of the supposedly alien mummy they investigated.
If they state that the DNA of this creature is indeed not from this world, then this could be a good lead.

@OP: Am I taking this too seriously and do you just want any and all opinions? Or do you indeed want undeniable evidence?

Cheers,

z00mster

PS: I really want to find that smoking gun so I keep looking.
edit on 10-3-2013 by z00mster because: Added ps

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

I'm with you on this one. I think the reason why so many people believe in the evil alien, is because of the unknown factor. Someone are more keen to believing in the evil alien (people who are in general afraid of change and the unknown - including people from other cultures) or believing in the typical pleiadian alien (people who are waiting and hoping for change and "salvation"). But you will probably hear the stories you are looking for. If you believe in the evil demon-like alien, you will find, read and confirm your belief. If you believe in the all-knowing and saving alien, you will find, read and confirm your belief.

I believe, that there are life on other planets, also intelligent some where. We simply can't be the only place with life on it - look at the size of the universe. I don't know if they have been visiting us, why not we would visit them if we could, but there are certainly some interesting and unexplained stories out there.

There are the Rendlesham forest incident, Phoenix lights, the 2008 turkey sighting, the Betty and Barney Hills abduction. None of them has been explained as far as I know. Unexplained isn't proof but simply unexplained, but non the less interesting.

/HamP

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You can scoff all you like ... this happens to be true! They aren't here just to probe people's bottoms. That is another misconstrued myth banded around on the net for years. Not saying it hasn't happened to some poor souls. Read my other posts. Put the jigsaw puzzle together.
This isn't rumour, this is FACT!. Of course as usual I leave myself open for ridicule. I don't care, I know the truth.
I have got better things to do with my time than argue. So I will just sit back and see who will be privy to meeting them next. Even David Icke ignored my E mails! I don't give a poo!
I just hope that the sceptic's aren't of a nervous disposition, because one day, it could be you. We will see who find's it funny then? Meantime have a nice life to all the non believers. By the way, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It will tip your world on it's head. In fact if someone had told me what was to unfold for me a few years ago, I would have said the same thing as you and everyone else here that is having a little s'n-word'!!

hx

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamP1980
There are the Rendlesham forest incident, Phoenix lights, the 2008 turkey sighting, the Betty and Barney Hills abduction. None of them has been explained as far as I know. Unexplained isn't proof but simply unexplained, but non the less interesting.
The first three of those 4 have been explained, right here on ATS. Not everyone accepts the explanations, but as you see in this thread, some people still think Billy Meier isn't a hoaxer even though proof of that is pretty conclusive, so you'll never get 100% agreement with any explanation, not even Billy Meier.

The Betty and Barney Hill case is based largely on Recovered Memories which are considered unreliable:

In the Brandon Report, a set of training, practice, research and professional development recommendations, the United Kingdom's Royal College of Psychiatrists advised psychiatrists to avoid use of RMT or any "memory recovery techniques", citing a lack of evidence to support the accuracy of memories recovered in this way.
So unreliable memories extracted using unreliable methods are hardly proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I don't always believe the official story...and obviously they lied in the Roswell incident...but even pro-UFO investigators learned there were temperature inversions in Washington which supported the official story:

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Air Force intelligence director John Samford told the press that the sightings may have been a false radar reading, caused by a temperature inversion in the atmosphere.
Even if you don't believe the official story, it has enough plausibility that the Washington incident doesn't even come close to proof, and in my opinion, the official story in this case is probably close to correct.

That official Samford quote is meaningful only to someone who thinks the Air Force took an objective and unbiased stance on UFOs. It did not. And that's absolutely TRIVIAL to show....

But you're right that the D.C. '52 case cannot be considered "proof". No case can. But it and several others are evidence of something very interesting, and cannot just be casually explained away. Nor have these types of compelling cases been explained, over 60 years later....

The official temperature inversion explanation for the D.C. sightings (which you classify as "close to correct") is actually embarrassingly absurd, if one looks at all the evidence.

For example, from the Princeton U. archive of his work, here's what Dr. James McDonald (atmospheric physicist, U. Arizona) had to say about the "inversion layer" explanation in his 1968 "Statement on UFOs", presented to the U.S. House Committee on Science and Astronautics at its July 29 UFO Symposium:

"I have interviewed five of the CAA personnel involved in this case and four of the commercial airline pilots involved, I have checked the radiosonde data against well-known radar propagation relations, and I have studied the CAA report subsequently published on this event. Only an extremely lengthy discussion would suffice to present the serious objections to the official explanation ... of anomalous radar propagation and refractive anomalies of the mirage type. The refractive index gradient ... was far too low for "ducting" or "trapping" to occur; and, still more significant, the angular elevations of the visually observed unknowns lay far too high for radar- ducting under even the most extreme conditions that have ever been observed in the atmosphere. Some of the pilots, directed by ground radar to look for any airborne objects, saw them at altitudes well above their own flight altitudes, and these objects were maneuvering in wholly unconventional manner. One crew saw one of the unknown luminous objects shoot straight up, and simultaneously the object' s return disappeared from the ARTC scope being watched by the CAA radar operators. The official suggestion that the same weak (1.7"C) low-level "inversion" that was blamed for the radar ducting could produce miraging effects was quantitatively absurd, even if one overlooks the airline-pilot sightings and deals only with the reported ground-visual sightings". From the CAA radar operators I interviewed, as well as from the pilots I talked to about this case, I got the impression that the propagation-anomaly hypothesis struck them as quite out of the question, then and now." (My emphasis.)

I suppose anyone who wished could write statements like that off as the 'subjective opinions of a UFO believer' ... but is that really the most reasonable explanation?

There is a ton more out there -- statements of those actually present in the control tower, the pilots, etc. -- which shows that the D.C,. '52 sightings cannot be reasonably explained as inversion layers, mirage effects and the like.

ATS user karl12 has done an outstanding job of noting some of these materials on
this page of the D.C. '52 sightings thread.

edit on 10-3-2013 by TeaAndStrumpets because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeaAndStrumpets
But you're right that the D.C. '52 case cannot be considered "proof". No case can. But it and several others are evidence of something very interesting, and cannot just be casually explained away. Nor have these types of compelling cases been explained, over 60 years later....
Actually the crew of one of the planes that was sent to investigate the source of one of the radar returns does feel they identified the source of that return:

1952 Washington, D.C. UFO incident

Among the witnesses who supported Samford's explanation was the crew of a B-25 bomber, which had been flying over Washington during the sightings of July 26–27. The bomber was vectored several times by National Airport over unknown targets on the airport's radarscopes, yet the crew could see nothing unusual. Finally, as a crew member related, "the radar had a target which turned out to be the Wilson Lines steamboat trip to Mount Vernon...the radar was sure as hell picking up the steamboat."
This clearly supports the temperature inversion explanation and does seem to indicate that skeptics who felt temperature inversions couldn't explain the returns were mistaken.

But to restate what I already said, I don't always believe the official explanation and you're certainly correct that at some point officials began an effort to explain away UFO sightings even if they didn't know the cause. So some of the official explanations lack credibility, however, that doesn't mean all do, and the B-25 bomber crew is just one piece of evidence that the thermal inversion skeptics aren't right...in fact as your quote shows they even admit there was a thermal inversion.

McDonald's statement is flawed in the respect that he is mixing up various aspects of the sightings. Obviously if one of the radar reflections in the sky was caused by a steamship, the steamship does not explain other sightings of meteors or other astronomical objects...which is basically my translation of his quote, and yes I agree a steamship doesn't explain sighting of a meteor, duh.

At least we agree it's not proof.

Here is a video about the incident by the National Capital Area Skeptics if you're interested:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks all for the amazing replies. A lot to digest and look at.

Any thoughts on Roswell or Travis Walton?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Any thoughts on Roswell or Travis Walton?
All the Roswell evidence I've seen indicates the official story it was a weather balloon was a lie. Officials later admitted it was a lie and that it was probably a much larger balloon from the project mogul experiments, which was classified as it involved nuclear weapons testing detection, thus the reason they lied. Of course there are critics who point out some discrepancies to this but I don't find the discrepancies amount to much. For example, Jesse Marcel claimed the foil was indestructible yet it was in many pieces over a huge debris field. Those two claims are mutually exclusive in my view...if it's in lots of pieces it wasn't indestructible, it was just foil.

I once believed the Travis Walton story, but now I'm reasonably convinced he had a failing business and heard the National Enquirer offered a cash reward for a real UFO story, so he made one up to get the cash award. There are some little things, like when he was missing, his mother wasn't worried about him at all, that bothered investigators and should bother anybody with an open mind. Most mothers would be worried if their son had been abducted by aliens. She clearly wasn't worried in the slightest, which tells me she probably knew he wasn't really abducted by aliens. There's a lot more to the story that usually doesn't get told.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
You want proof ?
I'll give you proof :

God!

It is HIDEOUS!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't see it????

new topics