It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your 10 Best Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahxd67
...one thing I cannot get over is when people put us in the "good" pile and the aliens in the "bad" pile. Isn't that a little narrow-minded?

Isn't denial a little narrow-minded?

Is being paralyzed and impaled on a pole your idea of a "good" time?

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air..."

edit on 8-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sworn testimony from Billy Meier. If you can trust Billy, who can you trust?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm absolutely certain they're here. I've had a few experiences:
1. About 5-6 months back I saw a group of 3 UFO's that I'm certain couldn't be a typical plane/helicopter based on movement speed and the fact that the lights disappeared simultaneously (and not due to distance) despite being well spread out so they couldn't be clouds. Though it was night so I suppose I can't be sure of this one.

2. I have two instances of missing time that were confirmed for me by others. At the time I played online games and on two occasions I went missing for a period of hours that I couldn't explain. In one of them I got up to get a drink from my refrigerator that was 15 feet away. When I sat back down with my drink I was informed by the people I had been playing with that I was gone for several hours. Something similar happened to me at another point but I never left the computer. We had just started raiding in an MMO, I looked away from the screen for a moment because I saw a light outside (which I assumed were just headlights of a car), the next thing I knew it was 6 hours later and the raid was over.

3. I once had an experience where I felt like I was awake and lying back on a metal table, the whole thing was semi dream like as the last thing I could remember was going to bed, but it felt like I was awake. The next thing I knew I was laying back in my bed and I was wide awake. I looked to the side and saw two greys in my room looking at me. In a move I'll probably regret for the rest of my life, I never even tried to move so I don't know if I was also paralyzed (I've also experienced sleep paralysis once but I have no perception of aliens during it). I just looked at them stunned that I was suddenly looking at proof they were real, I didn't even try to say anything. After 30 seconds or so they faded away. This also happened to be my first experience. After this experience I had a compulsion to exercise a lot daily for about two months.

I can't prove any of those to others, but to me they're undeniable.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Two of the best I think are when Lonnie Zamora and Gary Wilcox on the same day April 24th 1964, saw the martians that currently live underground on mars.

I am sure when word gets out about the Holloman AFB meeting with the martians on April 25 or 26th that would be historic as well. Even Richard Doty mentioned Lonnie Zamora in the mix. And if you include Lonnie, Gary is a MUST !

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by blahxd67
...one thing I cannot get over is when people put us in the "good" pile and the aliens in the "bad" pile. Isn't that a little narrow-minded?

Isn't denial a little narrow-minded?

Is being paralyzed and impaled on a pole your idea of a "good" time?

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air..."

So...this has to do with my statement because? You're saying one or two...or 100 experiences represents every alien species in the entire universe. You know the universe with possibly 300 billion galaxies. Sorry, but I don't subscribe to that kind of thinking. And Satan doesn't exist anyways.

edit on 9-3-2013 by blahxd67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
You want proof ?
I'll give you proof :

Proof that aliens are not only visiting, but spreading their seed too.

Need more proof ?
I have plenty more where that came from...

Can you explain what you mean with these pics ?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The proof for me is Billie Meier,a man that most of you wil say is a hoax becouse some some organizations have spent millions of dollers to try debunk this great man.( might want to ask yourselfs why?)
If you really take the time to look into al the Corroboration & Evidence and in the core of the meier case ( Spiritual Teaching
I belief that this information is of great value to humanity and hope that more people wake up and listen
edit on 9-3-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If we have been around for 250,000 years, I would guess that our coast lines and oceans have changed quite a bit in that time. Maybe undeniable proof is in the sea.

I also always wondered in abduction cases, how do the abductee's get through the roof? Has anyone reported suspicious roof damages?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The massive number of abductions taking place daily has to be at the top of the list.

This is undeniable evidence that shows that they are NOT who they claim to be.

This has been well documented by many researchers as shown below..

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled

I would suggest those responsible for that kind of thing probably have something to do with the Nazi element controlling out space program- the covert side of NASA. cattle mutilations, strange creatures, probing abductions and generally the negative aspects of ufology. The bona fide "aliens" are probably comprised of many different species with many different abilities, senses, intentions, wills, codes of law, sense of justice, fairness, co-existence, you name it just way more advanced/superior to us. Yet they don't have any reason or intention to hurt or harm us and most likely one or two of them who may be related to us (or even responsible for our being here in the first place) in some way may visit occasionally and maybe even purge our evil power structures now and then and basically upgrade our civilization. I hope we get some new technology so we can clean up the planet and walk the walk when it is in our grasp to up lift humanity and everyone gets a fair shake in improved living standards and the ability to reach a point of self-actualization with all subsistence needs taken care of by this new technology. this planet can handle waaay more people only if we decentralize all systems and change from a fossil fuel consumer to a zero-point energy consumer. Right now those technologies are being held hostage by those exact Nazi bastards who have it in a death grip.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded
The proof for me is Billie Meier,a man that most of you wil say is a hoax becouse some some organizations have spent millions of dollers to try debunk this great man.( might want to ask yourselfs why?)
If you really take the time to look into al the Corroboration & Evidence and in the core of the meier case ( Spiritual Teaching
I belief that this information is of great value to humanity and hope that more people wake up and listen
edit on 9-3-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

you know I believe Meier and spent most of the time only interested with his photographic evidence and didn't pay much attention to the teachings. So thanks to your link I started reading and got to #54. "Cognition of the truth brings liberation from all limitations." and it reminded me of something I've been saying around ats lately namely that as long as we're not being given the full story regarding our origins and what the true current state of affairs is, we can never be expected to make good decisions concerning our existence as a civilization and how we are going to handle ourselves on this planet. I think if given the full story of where we come from and who is running the show along with some technology upgrades we can shine as a species on the universal stage and reach a point of responsible maturity in our daily lives.
edit on 9-3-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I have to go with life itself on this planet as proof of alien visitation. Our DNA is made of intelligence that is nothing short of biological machinery. For me, the probability of our DNA forming by natural causes is as much of a stretch as believing some perfect, magical god did it.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
My ex-mother-in-law.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You ask for it

Unexplained episode of an UFO sighting, brought up by the Portuguese Military Air Force
(vídeo from 00:00 to 22:40 min)

more "unknow stuff" from the skies above (watch from 27:22 until 45:00 min):

enjoy

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded
The proof for me is Billie Meier,a man that most of you wil say is a hoax becouse some some organizations have spent millions of dollers to try debunk this great man.
This site didn't spend a dime to debunk him that I know of, but they did put his picture on the top of the "HOAX" forum.

Originally posted by thetiler
Two of the best I think are when Lonnie Zamora and Gary Wilcox on the same day April 24th 1964, saw the martians that currently live underground on mars.
Nah, the researcher who thinks something happened at Roswell found what he thinks is evidence that what Lonnie Zamora saw was a prank by students at the local college. There's a thread about that here. Whether that prank story is accurate or not is questionable, however it's plausible enough that it clearly knocks the Zamora case out of the "proof" category.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Most religions are the proof that Aliens have visited Earth. Most mention that human beginnings start with some being from the Heavens. You don't get anymore alien than that.

I thought religion was a belief...

So, are religions also proof of God?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
1942 UFO incident should be in top 10 list. rense.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I only have one proof....US! I believe that is why we are here in the first place.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Ohh thats mean >.<

btw I think the best proof of aliens was when the UFOs were over washington capital? or was it whitehouse?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Am I the only one here who thinks that a responsible UFO researcher should use the word evidence instead of proof?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I believe they are out there.

I think, taken all different sorts of evidence:

Archaeology
Ancient Text
Ancient Structures and Anomalies (pyramids, nazca lines)
Witness Testimony of all 4 kinds.
Professional witness testimony from government, pilots, and astronauts
Trace elements found at alleged landing sites.
Meteorite dug out of abductee's body.
Star skull
Scientific evidence of dna restructuring happening suddenly
Evidence of possible microbial life existing in meteors
Personal experience on two different occasions

It was the final that clinched it up for me. However, I do think that our ancient texts can give us some clues on the nature of these beings. I do believe angels/demons are references to today's paranormal phenomenon. To first say, religious texts are proof of alien visitation, you then at least have to consider what these entities were described to be like in the texts. Not all of them were "nice". Let's take South American lore for example. Let us assume for a moment, that our ancient texts give us clues to their nature, well in Aztec and Mayan glyphs and stories - they were reptilian. They required blood sacrifice of their subjects (us humans). We were a highly evolved form of food. We were useful for labor, and then one not useful, we turned into their food. It's not hard to see the correlations of our ancient text stories and that of the alien reptilians and what abductee's report of these beings. It's all connected. In my opinion anyhow. Obviously, the bible speaks of the influence of different star beings. I also thing the Nordic traditions are significant as well as Egyptian and Hinduism, of course.

I think in order to get a clear picture of the major alien race players connected to Earth and us - is figuring out whose who in the ancient texts.

Just thoughts.

Peace,
Cirque

edit on 9-3-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: wrong word

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join