It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Possible that This Thread (general conspiracies) could be infiltrated by dodgy parties??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hey everyone,
I love the 'out of the box' thoughts about conspiracy theories. Therefore I think my IP and everything I am now typing is being logged by some one or other.

I live in London UK.

anyone here near Leytonstone??

i think this could be a valid guide to one's paranoia...

edit on 8-3-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
hey everyone,
I love the 'out of the box' thoughts about conspiracy theories. Therefore I think my IP and everything I am now typing is being logged by some one or other.

I live in London UK.

Actually, you are correct that everything you are typing is logged by someone or another.

In fact, you've just logged yourself here.

Also, Echelon is logging you, as well as that nice new database in Utah.

Don't even get me started on the global intelligence agencies and marketers.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

as we are all being logged.... where are you?

And ... WHERE IS WALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

hey everyone,

I live in London UK.

i think this could be a valid guide to one's paranoia...

Your IP is being logged by your ISP. By Google. By ATS. By any server that you pass by on the internet that serves requests. Yep. Everyone has your IP if you're communicating on the internet.

Without your IP, you don't have anywhere to BE on the internet. So.. Hard to not know it in order to offer you a service.

Everything you type here is being logged by ATS. Stored in a database. So that when you log out, and someone logs on and reads your threads, they can see later, and not now, what it is you wrote. They do that by pulling up the post item from the database. Everything you do on ATS is logged. Or else you'd have no one to talk to all lone with no database to keep track of the posts you make. Kida hard to have a 'forum' without the storage of posts to comprise it.

You need to ley off the stones ginger wine

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Threads are started by dodgy parties so I guess they can be infiltrated by them too.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i LOVE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

a sandy hook 'Belieber' tries to get clarification...

Possible false flag??? What sayeth you?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is it possible that ATS is a huge dis-info site and also anyone on ATS is linked to being a conspiratorial tool...??

Google 'search' seems to update my dodgy preferences every time i add new info on ATS.

Do we know that ATS does NOT give our info to Google. ???

I think that ATS traffic is logged with our IP....

am I wrong??

ps I am willing to take the risk and say i believe what i have experienced and not what i have been told.

pps I am also willing to admit to being an idiot for having an active imagination!!

alex

edit on 8-3-2013 by manmental because: to

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Most likely everything you type here is logged. This is a public website so whether ATS affiliates actively do "Dodgy activities" With the information here or someone else does is somewhat irrelevant.

Keep in mind everything you type will ALWAYS be monitored by someone and make sure you only say things you don't mind "The Man" knowing and you'll be fine ^.^ Or one day die a martyr lol.

For me personally this is the values I live and operate by. If one day for some reason that got me killed I don't really care. In my own mind i'm doing what I morally consider to be necessary to assist my species. I'm content

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Is it possible that ATS is a huge dis-info site and also anyone on ATS is linked to being a conspiratorial tool...??

Google 'search' seems to update my dodgy preferences every time i add new info on ATS.

Do we know that ATS does NOT give our info to Google. ???

I think that ATS traffic is logged with our IP....

am I wrong??

Are you concerned about the things you type here on ATS? I'm not. I always go on the assumption that "they" are always adding to my file. "They" are the automated bots that collect info on you and copy it to the Above Top Secret mainframe. Nobody reads the deep conspiracy stuff unless there is a need to know. All those files then get transfer streamed into the Matrix. In real time.

"They" are out there. "They" are running a massive computer complex that is designed to spawn the first true A.I.

It's even possible that some ATS members are or were A.I. generated, A.I. controlled and sent here to understand the ATS membership.

It's only a matter of time before a computer can read every post on ATS - in a single gulp - and transform that information into a conspiracy map which would be a very dangerous thing for them to do, I reckon.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Without infiltration, there is no progress. Without progress there is malaria.

Magma.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Was it mandatory to be drunk to post on this thread ?

Because I'm not, and none of this makes any sense to me. None at all.

new topics

top topics

join