It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

LOL that pic is from some nitwit sitting at the end of a runway flipping frisbees as F-14's take off.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Go to Page 5 of this thread. There is another pic of an F-14 over Puerto Rico.

Maybe every photo ever taken of a UFO is fake?

Not 1 is real?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Directive5120
No evidence is required. All you need is mathematics and some logic.
About extremophiles

Show me an extremophile from somewhere other than Earth and you'd have something. Otherwise, all you have are numbers, a numbers are fundamentally different than real, living things. No matter how you figure it, having a turd in your pocket is not the same as the probability of having a turd in your pocket.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Show me an extremophile from somewhere other than Earth and you'd have something.

Can't do that for obvious reasons but experiments have shown that normal Earth bacteria can and does survive in space .

The Beer microbes were placed on the European Space Agency's (Esa) Technology Exposure Facility, a collection of experimental boxes at the end of the International Space Station's (ISS) Columbus Laboratory.

The bacteria were sent up still sitting on, and in, small chunks of cliff rock. They would have been exposed to extreme ultraviolet light, cosmic rays, and dramatic shifts in temperature. All the water in the limestone would also have boiled away into the vacuum of space. Quite how they managed to come through their 553-day ordeal is now being investigated.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Not 1 is real?

UFOs .. or ET craft in this case must be technologically advanced to do the things they're reported to do , why would we expect to see these craft ?
Surely any intelligent species would understand that not being seen is better than being seen especially when your in hostile territory , when they crash we see them but most of the time we don't .... If of course they exist

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx
Great job! With the layout of the thread I really enjoyed reading it. I don't have much to add but I was going to start a thread and maybe I still will on the miniseries Taken by Steven Spielberg. I believe you and anyone who does research on the UFO/Alien subject will undoubtedly love the show and will find it quite interesting the way they inject information such as some of the stuff in the OP.

Well hope you enjoy S&F
O yea and Eisenhower is mentioned

"Taken" has been broadcast on a number of times over here in the UK and I've always missed it. The last time it was shown it was in a graveyard slot after midnight on one of the BBC channels (which is always good because there are no ads). But by the time I'd realised, it was on it's penultimate episode.

However I did finally get myself the DVD set for just over a £12 (which is around $20) a week or so ago. There have been a few decent sci-fi shows & movies down the years that have weaved in UFO lore (and some awful ones as well).

A thread covering "Taken" and it's themes could be very interesting so go ahead and write it!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Yes I will have to find the time and soon on putting it together, currently at work..

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thanks Op, Excellent thread

Its nice to see and remember back when things were more serious involving the UFO phenomena, as opposed to today's total disregard because of the governments success in propaganda and disinformation.

Its really quite pathetic that the military industrial complex has taken it upon themselves to be the Absolute Monopoly of the phenomenon, because of a secret organizations desire to dictate humanities growth and understanding, just as they took control of Tesla and others research and development.

What a screwed up backwards world we live in, and to think that the real monsters of this world are really us

On a positive note, ive seen them, they are real and doing quite well....fauk the gooberment and all their lies

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I find it amazing that everyone thinks that the government lies about UFO's and yet at the same time if Reagan or anyone says something about UFO's that is about their possible existence we believe them???

I believe that the military has taken over anything to do with UFO's and so the government probably gets told about as much as you and I about the existence of extraterrestrials.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russ3012
I find it amazing that everyone thinks that the government lies about UFO's and yet at the same time if Reagan or anyone says something about UFO's that is about their possible existence we believe them???

I believe that the military has taken over anything to do with UFO's and so the government probably gets told about as much as you and I about the existence of extraterrestrials.

and its with that thinking they are so successful

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Russ3012

This goes to the '27 levels above that of the President' story but come on, if such secret is being hidden it is certrain at least some of the presidents considered reliable and worthy of bearing such a burden of information to have actually had access to such info.

Besides, I don't know why people keep thinking Reagan was implying 'we keep knowledge of ET in secret', I don't know about the 'how true that is' myth but the speech where he says people would have to unite against a common enemy from outer space - he's been an actor, interested in sci fi, he was speaking hypothetically, it was never an indication of 'we keep ET in secret'
edit on 12-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by Russ3012

This goes to the '27 levels above that of the President' story but come on, if such secret is being hidden it is certrain at least some of the presidents considered reliable and worthy of bearing such a burden of information to have actually had access to such info.

Besides, I don't know why people keep thinking Reagan was implying 'we keep knowledge of ET in secret', I don't know about the 'how true that is' myth but the speech where he says people would have to unite against a common enemy from outer space - he's been an actor, interested in sci fi, he was speaking hypothetically, it was never an indication of 'we keep ET in secret'
edit on 12-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

that you know of?
there are many secrets that the atomic energy commission tells no one, as does other corporations who are partners within the military industrial complex. loose lips sinks ships and the less that know the more secret it becomes

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I don't believe it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Not 1 is real?

UFOs .. or ET craft in this case must be technologically advanced to do the things they're reported to do , why would we expect to see these craft ?
Surely any intelligent species would understand that not being seen is better than being seen especially when your in hostile territory , when they crash we see them but most of the time we don't .... If of course they exist

The Domain doesn't want us to self destruct and blow ourselves up along with THEIR planet
Earth. The Domain didn't appreciate us setting off nuclear bombs in New Mexico and the
Pacific Ocean region. They want us to know we are not alone. They dropped their cloaks
often in Mexico in 1991.

They buzzed by our civilian airliners during the 1970s and 1980s. Our pilots had to remain
quiet or risk losing their pilot licenses.

The Domain long term goal was to harvest the Earths resources.

Now they have been kicked off altogether. We can make a fresh start.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unstoppability

And you deducted all this from my username.

Tell you what, do not, i repeat,
DO NOT try to visualize what it might look like
while some shapeleless being skullf**ks your loved ones.
That´s right,
HAIL SATAN, dipsh*t.
PRESUME NOTHING!

And since lesser beings do not really concern me,
i´m out.
edit on 14-3-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join