It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The Phoenix lights incident pretty much proves the U.S. military at least, is very well aware of what may well be alien life. There is really no other explanation. They pretty much did themselves in with that flare stunt.

Grounded with positive thinking.

Man made is a very considerable explanation.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I heard a pretty high official in NASA say that they get UFO's on video all the time. It was on video. Not sure if it was a press conference or not. Whoever was interviewing him asked him, "well what was that?" He answered: "Well, what do you think, it was a UFO. We get them all the time." (Something like that, paraphrased from memory..)

---

We also have record of several moon mission astronauts admitting on record, in a documentary (or documentaries) that UFO's were seen during the moon missions, including the famous "bogey" reported by Lovell on Gemini 7..

(I heard this actual recording.)

Lovell: BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH.

Capcom: This is Houston. Say again 7.

Lovell: SAID WE HAVE A BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH.

Capcom: Gemini 7, is that the booster or is that an actual sighting?

Lovell: WE HAVE SEVERAL...ACTUAL SIGHTINGS.

Capcom: ...Estimated distance or size?

Lovell: WE ALSO HAVE THE BOOSTER IN SIGHT...

After that, I believe it was switched over to an encoded channel.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

If one takes the time and read up on the Roswell story, you can't help but believe "we're not alone"!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
White man is unable to handle the truth about aliens. So it is logical if the Govt. denies existence of any such knowledge.

Can anybody tell me conclusively that he/she is NOT a descendant of an alien on earth? Perhaps that would be a start in knowing the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Now they just need to find some intelligent life within it when you read those that still believe in aliens. We are talking different beings who arrive in spaceships from another galaxy (or Mars in underground condos) and still fear us enough not to do what humans on earth have done...contact remote tribes out of curiosity.

edit on 10-3-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I can accept the idea that statement is true, and the only aliens on earth come from south of the border

but i've never spoken to a vulcan... so...

it's on the aliens behalf to tip the scales.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If there are other beings, why do they never show, did they have an agreement with leader(s) to remain hidden (and thus the rare and casual sightings and encounters), or is it part of their own plan? Underground has always been a good place to start searching for them. So where are all the GPRs, where is the mass exploration of the Earth's underground? You'd bet some ant will show up when you dig too deep

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Russia has had an atheist government for decades, and much of the last century. The main premise for not telling the public, has often been the disruption of religion and the resulting chaos one would expect following the revelation that the 'Gods' were in fact Extraterrestrials. Or at least that has been the theory or reason proposed.

I believe to the contrary, people would be in awe wanting to encounter and observe their first contact, and awaiting anxiously for the disclosure to be made public.

But back to Russia. They, having very little religious undertones, would bypass that premise of religious understandings. Thus the 'chaos' the governments used as an excuse for not informing the public would fall flat on its face.

In recent times, huge rewards have been offered by private individuals for photos or proof of extraterrestrials. I think most of us recall a story here and there, having read something of that nature. With such large rewards and the proliferation of cellphones with cameras, one would guess that just by chance someone would capture information or pictures of some UFO or extraterrestrial activity.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
But I have to admit, with everyones faces planted to their cellphone or device, few are looking skyward......lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

From a US Government perspective, Phil Larson's statement may be politically correct.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye." Phil Larson - White House Office of Science & Technology Policy Friday Nov 4th 2011

Maybe there is a SEPARATE and fully functional government, or entity, outside of all national governments, that collects and governs all so-called "extraterrestrial" activity. They report to no one and don't exist, at least not on paper.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

That is a true statement, although I will admit, as of a few years ago, i started to watch the skies more frequently and carry a camera or credible cell phone with me.

So far, nothing captured to date but have witnessed many weird flying anomalies in the skies.

For example, TODAY, of all days, I was heading in to my business and at 5:15 am EST, driving in Washington DC, specifically on Connecticut Avenue, I happened to be looking at the street lights while traveling South on a downward angle of the road when I noticed a flying object zoom by in the sky. My initial thought: Military. It must have been going at quite a rate (>1000 mph) and disappeared from my view within a second or two.

It is amazing what you will see if you point your gaze skywards more often.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

King Gustav 5

When Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union in June 1941, Gustaf V tried to write a private letter to Hitler thanking him for taking care of the "Bolshevik pest" and congratulating him on his "already achieved victories".[3] He was stopped from doing so by the Prime Minister Hansson. Nevertheless, the King sent the message to Hitler (through a telegram by the German embassy in Stockholm) behind the back of the Government.
[edit]

Yea....

en.wikipedia.org...

That's only if the letter was actually made to begin with. I tried to verify where it came from and didn't find anything...
edit on 10-3-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
LOL, now THIS is why I got attracted to ATS in the first place;

These “intra-terrestrials” (is that a word?) then warned the King of the danger of splitting the atom and how it had already devastated their civilisation.

We stopped underground nuclear testing because a race that dwells within the earth was harmed by it? It would explain things -- it was way too responsible and act for us to just do the right thing.

I don't think there is much compelling evidence of extraterrestrials - for the simple fact that the UFOs change so rapidly (if there are any) -- a very advanced race that crossed star systems to get here, would probably have solved many fundamental technical problems over thousands of years -- meaning, their 40-year-old ships should look like their "modern" ones -- if they even use ships.

But this is an interesting spin on the fundamental problems of aliens not being ADVANCED ENOUGH -- the US or any country bringing down a UFO would be like someone throwing a spear at an F-16 (of course, if it got in the air intake during a landing maneuver....).

Regardless of what is true -- this certainly is going to end up in a movie -- likely on the SyFy channel with D-List movie actors; but it should be fun. It fills the holes and logic gaps of ET UFOs a lot better than current theories.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
RE: Holloman AFB, 1971...
In 1973, I was assigned to Fort Huachuca, AZ. There were so many of us arriving at 'Huachuca at that time from Viet Nam, Thailand, Korea and Taiwan, that a lot of GI's were assigned to various non-MOS related duties.
On day I saw a former acquaintance, who was assigned to review and inventory the classified audio-video holdings of the fort. It was generally boreing, but he said very close to, "...you gotta see two of these films. One is of Jane Fonda looking down into the Tiger Pits at out guys being held in holes in the ground and the other is of a UFO landing at an air base in New Mexico in the last few years. The officers went out and talked to them".
Jane Fonda was the great traitor of the time, only recently to be surpassed for traderous activities, so we talked about her first.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Atomc blasts have energy factors unseen and unregistered by mankind....
Presumably the cause of many unexplained air disasters when tests were ongoing before the treaty.....
The off world people have to suffer disruptions the the fabiric of their own existence aparently....Wilburt Smith
explains it better than i can...
areas of loose binding.....

Um... then wouldn't every active stellar body in the universe be playing havoc with their "fabric?"

That's just pure silliness.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The Government might have info they don't want to share, that is not surprising. If you want info at the GOV level, a number of countries have now opened all their UFO files. Theoretically they should have similar info as we do.
www.ufoexperts.net...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
That will always be the response from them. They will never release any information to the public, unless forced to do so by MASS requests/questions, or even by the use of deadly force. To climb the pyramid of truth, cant be done alone.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Cool thread op, but I think the governments needs to stick to something more simple and easy to achieve, something like figuring out how to balance a budget, long before it even begins to imagine to tackle with the whole extra terrestrials thing.
The whole thing is absurd, It's like people expect a kid who cant ever ride a bicycle to somehow jump over the grand canyon Evil Knievel style. Not gonna happen, not for a very very very very long time.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
They don´t even have evidence of inteligent life on this planet!!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Then there is also the possibility if other beings are here, to be Earthers and not 'from distant galaxies' I can associate at least some passages talking about beings that have always been here... but they cannot be verified naturally, nor ignored.

So how about these beings to have always lived on Earth underground for hundreds of thousands years? And no, no inner Earth, simply caves and lots of unexplored passages. Makes sense? As much possible as coming from elsewhere.

Underground also - the Mariana trench and all where human has never stepped, under the poles (in caves or underwater), deep below, Scandinavian caves and places.
edit on 11-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join