It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone in the government knows about the existence of extra terrestrial life, but I do seriously doubt that anyone appointed by the president or part of the temporary white house would be privy to such information. You don't keep secrets by telling the new guy or the office temp.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Great thread. Putting together the peices is a painful process and if the POTUS has been kept out of loop, then this thing must be so BIG that we will never know the truth until they are ready to disclose.

The implications on everyday life would be massive and they must want to keep the status quo so badly at the moment. When/if disclosure ever occurs, it will be on their terms and their terms alone.

Besides we can't have our so called Governments advising us that there are aliens, they do abduct and carry out experiments, but there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sure, I think by now the government has plausible deniability. At this point, I think the US government is a 3rd party for extraterrestrial life. Perhaps previous administrations knew, but the more recent ones are so compartmentalized you will not get any meaningful info from people who may know.

If you are curious, look to Robert Bigelow and Bigelow Aerospace. The FAA even defers all UFO reports to his private company BAASS (Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies).

See more at this thread of the famous Skinwalker Ranch

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by mirageman

In 1939 it is alleged that Harry Truman’s Secretary of State, Cordell Hull, took his cousin Reverend Turner Hamilton Holt to a sub-basement in the U.S. Capitol building and revealed 4 strange creatures in glass tubes preserved in formaldehyde along with a wrecked craft.

In 1939, Truman was not even Vice President yet. Cordell Hull was Roosevelt's Secretary of State. I can only assume the rest of your information is as accurate.

Yes, my error, Hull was of course Roosevelt's Secretary of State. This may invalidate the whole thread for those of a similar assumptive nature. For which I apologise profusely.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Excellent job op.
Your intense research didn't go unnoticed.

As for full blown disclosure, what must be understood is that a revelation such as this would totally obliterate all religion (except sources such as the book of Enoch, dead sea scrolls, ancient Sumerian text) and induce a state of panic never witnessed before across the globe. Quiet is kept.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That many governments of the world have had interaction with alien and also pre-existing subterranean and sub-oceanic life forms is impossible to dispute, if you do the research. Unlike the people who say, 'if it were true, someone would have leaked it', the leaks are everywhere. Just because some refuse to hear the drips, doesn't make them any less true.

What I can't seem to figure out because of the leap of logic it requires, is what would have happened if the alien technology and Tesla's material had not been seized but rather developed, and if every household was given unlimited free energy.

Would we long since have blown each other up over petty religious and political differences? Or would peace finally have set in, since poverty and famine would be a thing of the past?

Our own supposedly 'civilized' leaders can't restrain themselves from constant war. What about that sociopath down the street? Are some humans completely incapable of living peacefully with others, and would they need to be eliminated or somehow segregated from society permanently? Is the problem one of testosterone or stupidity or our basic genetic makeup?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
That many governments of the world have had interaction with alien and also pre-existing subterranean and sub-oceanic life forms is impossible to dispute, if you do the research. Unlike the people who say, 'if it were true, someone would have leaked it', the leaks are everywhere. Just because some refuse to hear the drips, doesn't make them any less true.

What I can't seem to figure out because of the leap of logic it requires, is what would have happened if the alien technology and Tesla's material had not been seized but rather developed, and if every household was given unlimited free energy.

Would we long since have blown each other up over petty religious and political differences? Or would peace finally have set in, since poverty and famine would be a thing of the past?

Our own supposedly 'civilized' leaders can't restrain themselves from constant war. What about that sociopath down the street? Are some humans completely incapable of living peacefully with others, and would they need to be eliminated or somehow segregated from society permanently? Is the problem one of testosterone or stupidity or our basic genetic makeup?

I think you answered your own question.

Yes, they're here.

So......OMG we are surrounded and our weapons are obsolete.

It looks like we require a war somewhere to fund the war AND the Black Operations

to reverse engineer and match the ET firepower.

The Cold War came in handy around the 1980s. Remember Ronald Reagan Star Wars

Budget? $$$ Billions

We figured out the technology. Now we need the $$$ Billions to build the USA Starfleet.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to be honest, I've heard of the hollow earth theory which I assume ties in to this whole 'inter-terrestrial' scenario.

Be it underground or space based though.....the government's know SOMETHING! Lying or not, hiding something as major as this would be a huge breach of trust.

Do I think it would be possible for an underground civilisation? Who knows....has anybody ever been to the centre of the earth? Nope. If you had a cosy home, would it be better to live inside or on the roof?

My bet? Life is teeming everywhere! Probably in some form on Mars and many other moons in our solar system, not to mention the rest of the galaxy.

My question for ATS is. Do you think they is any correlation what-so-ever in the depicted appearance of a typical grey alien (assuming they assist....), and the conditions that one may evolve in, in an underground based environment?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Yes, they're here.

It looks like we require a war somewhere to fund the war AND the Black Operations

Budget? $$$ Billions

We figured out the technology. Now we need the $$$ Billions to build the USA Starfleet.

Just a curious question. If there is extraterrestrial life everywhere, are you advocating violence? And if so, why?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Excellent thread, Mirageman. Its nice to see some (a tiny proportion) of the evidence stacked up like this as it shows how much credibility there actually is to the subject.

On your thread title (The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet), you could add 'and if you believe that, you will truly believe anything'.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That is possible, this, for an example, this is only legend:

Legends about Legen and Legion, etc... Serbs legnu (lay down to sleep) to dream, about Legen, maybe?
edit on 3/9/2013 by dragnik because: formatting text

edit on 3/9/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Yes, they're here.

Budget? $$$ Billions

Just a curious question. If there is extraterrestrial life everywhere, are you advocating violence? And if so, why?

Oh, good question!

There are the Good ETs and the Spiritually Bankrupt (Sith Lords) ETs.

We need the new and improved weapons to secure our airspace. Thanks to reverse engineering

we have accomplished that. Do not leave our solar system unarmed.

Crowded Neighborhood

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There is no evidence that intelligent life exists in the US government.

We are still in our infancy in space exploration. To presume that we know enough to make a statement like that is hubris that is epic in proportion.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

We are still in our infancy in space exploration. To presume that we know enough to make a statement like that is hubris that is epic in proportion.

Now theres a statement I can believe!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I agree. And to that I say, we are in prenatal condition in regards to ocean exploration, when compared to the amount invested in space exploration, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Like saying there is no life on planet earth when you have never even ventured out your front door.

But I get the denial thing on the part of the government too. They have to deny it.

Think about the alternative. If they admitted that they knew of or had evidence of extraterrestrial life, it would totally upset the apple cart. The government spends enormous effort and money convincing us they are the ultimate authority. What would admitting they aren't do to that?

Further, what would that admission do to the masses that vest all their belief in religious institutions where their God is "Supreme"?

The government may even want to tell us, but you see, they can't...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That many governments of the world have had interaction with alien and also pre-existing subterranean and sub-oceanic life forms is impossible to dispute, if you do the research.

Aye, just watch Dr Who

Otherwise, there is as yet no firm evidence of life outside of Earth, though most scientists involved in related research suspect it to be very likely.

But just because we think something is true, does not mean we know it to be so

edit on 9-3-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

The people of Puerto Rico have known about a very old underground base on the southwest

end of the island for a long time. The citizens saw an exciting event 7:45 PM

December 28, 1988. 2 F-14s engaged a large flying saucer and lost.

The Domain has been here all along.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

And how is that proof life exists on other worlds?

Even proof of UFOs is not proof of life on other worlds.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If there was confirmation of ET it would have already been used to unite all nations under one banner. Essentially that is what we are going through now with all the shennanigans being pulled by the banks across the world.

With ETS you wouldn't have to wreck the economy and put everyone into debt you would just tell the world that either we unite or perish to ET.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join