It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination:50 Reasons For 50 Years.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Ep:39 The Mail Order Rifle.In this ep John Armstrong author of Harvey and Lee discuses the paper trail that allegedly connected Oswald to the rifle found in the Texas School Book Depository.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ep:40 The Magic Bullet:Commission Exhibit 399
The so-called "magic bullet" had miraculous qualities beyond its capability to inflict multiple wounds without sustaining damage. This bullet was also able to appear at the FBI's Washington lab ninety minutes before it was received from the Secret Service, and change its appearance from its discovery in Dallas.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Ep 41: Senator Russell Dissents
Author Gerald McKnight describes a little known executive session of the Warren Commission, called by Commission member Senator Richard Russell with the intention of placing his opposition to the Single Bullet Theory on the record. Keeping to form, the Commission covered it up.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ep:42 Dead Witnesses
Author Richard Belzer describes just a few of the many suspicious deaths which surround the Kennedy case.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Ep:43 The Garrison investigation. Author/researcher Jim DiEugenio tells the story of the only case in the JFK assassination to make it to court.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ok I just have to say this is weird because my son and I are watching Forest Gunp and JFK came up. We looked up some history on him and I went on to read a bunch of stuff. Then I come here and someone has refreshed this thread.

I found a you tube video that slows down the Zapruder tape and circles the driver. I have no idea what the guy/gal were saying but it was evident he/she was implicating the driver - through what was being typed on the screen. There are so may theories out there - all but Lee Harvey. I personally believe there was more to it. He had too many people angry with him. But I do not believe it was the driver or anyone in that car for that matter.

I think the truth will come out In 2017, when we get to see more files on this whole thing. Ill be looking to ATS for the info on this.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Dianec
Ok I just have to say this is weird because my son and I are watching Forest Gump and JFK came up. We looked up some history on him and I went on to read a bunch of stuff. Then I come here and someone has refreshed this thread.

I found a you tube video that slows down the Zapruder tape and circles the driver. I have no idea what the guy/gal were saying but it was evident he/she was implicating the driver - through what was being typed on the screen. There are so may theories out there - all but Lee Harvey. I personally believe there was more to it. He had too many people angry with him. But I do not believe it was the driver or anyone in that car for that matter.

I think the truth will come out In 2017, when we get to see more files on this whole thing. Ill be looking to ATS for the info on this.
According to the JFK Assassination Records Act The President can re-classify any record indefinitely on the grounds of "National Security."

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Ep:44 The information they were seeking. Dan Hardway served as an investigator for the House Select Committee On Assassinations and co-authored one of the key documents produced from that time - "Oswald, the CIA, and Mexico City" - which was not released to the public until the 1990s. Although this report provided major revelations of serious subterfuge involving the CIA's Mexico City station, Dan and his partner Ed Lopez were also subject to duplicitous conduct on behalf of the agency, with the result that the story they did uncover remained incomplete. Dan Hardway explains what happened during the investigation of the CIA conducted by the HSCA.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ep:45 Oliver Stone and JFK. Len Osanic takes a look back at JFK and the reaction of the establishment.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Ep:46 Political Truth: The Media and the Assassination
Author Joseph McBride discusses the role played by the American mainstream media in propping up the official conclusions and denigrating the critics. Did these vaunted organizations simply blow the story, or have they served as witting collaborators and accessories in the cover-up?
edit on 123131p://1026 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Mike D, Once again, thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the series. This is a watershed moment in JFK research... the 50th. Episodes 45 and 46 pay good attention to how the mainstream media has spent the last 50 years numbing us from the reality.... like a good dentist would do before pulling a tooth out.

I have a lot of thoughts on how the media has handled JFK, just let me rant!!!:
We can readily expect that the national networks and major newspapers will aim to avoid sparking any new controversy. There will be a lot of network coverage of Tom "Apollo 13" Hanks new movie, "Parkland". Surely, this massive work in progress, 50 Reasons for 50 years, will be ignored by the mainstream media.

However, the general TV public is getting much closer to understanding the reality of what happened in Dallas.
TV gave us Larry Hagman in 'Dallas' which sub-consciously educated the general public in that Texas should be identified with oil fortunes and business conspiracies.

Tv also gave us the Watergate hearings and the general public was, once again, sub-consciously educated in that Washington DC is full of crooks and the good guys who catch the crooks.... and that conspiracies really do exist.
TV also gave us Iranian Hostage count. Every day. Day after day.

Tv has brought us the X-files and now Jesse Ventura's big hit show Conspiracy Theory. I wonder if the media has been trying slowly to open our minds to the reality of conspiracies? More likely, Tv has been slowly trying to kill our ambition to do anything about it.

I could go on with the TV shows but this is really what happened with JFK over 50 years: the media has gotten so lazy they simply replay the tapes, repeat the same lies (Oswald's real past) narrated by a deep-voiced, off-screen, ever present narrator, telling Warren Commission fairy tales.

I think the Warren Commission, Ford, understood history and how to make it, they wrote history and for 50 years it has been vehemently attacked. Ford understood that once the 26-volumes were issued it would be written like stone.

The only thing that can move the Warren Commission report out of history is another report that has more credibility, and that means the report has to be ordered by the President of the United States or maybe an adventurous D.A. like Garrison was.

Richard Belzer, you may know who he is, en.wikipedia.org...
has a recent book out that reached the #1 in the New York Times with his book "Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination"

As Belzer himself pointed out in a book club talk at the National Press club, the NYT wouldn't review his book but it was #1 on the NYT best sellers list. THAT SAYS A LOT!

edit on 10/30/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Ep 47:The Air Force 1 Tapes:The Air Force One Tapes
Researcher Bill Kelly discusses the Air Force One tapes recorded on the afternoon of November 22, 1963. Despite the known fact that a complete transcript of these tapes was made available to select journalists.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Your Welcome!
I agree with you about the media's handling of one only JFK's but the other assassinations of the 60's as well.They act like the WC is the last word on the subject when we have the HSCA and the other investigations from the 70's.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I really enjoy Belzers books. He is a great conspiracy writer.
I have just ordered his latest release

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I really enjoy Belzer's books. He is a great conspiracy writer.

edit on 6-11-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Ep 48:The Medical Evidence and the ARRB
Doug Horne served as the Chief Analyst for Military Records on the Assassination Records Review Board, created by the JFK Records Act in 1992. Charged with overseeing the release of records related to the assassination, the ARRB also sought to clarify conflicting evidence in the medical records. Doug Horne worked closely in this regard, and here he describes what was discovered.
edit on 013030p://2426 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

zazzafrazz

I really enjoy Belzer's books. He is a great conspiracy writer.

Would you be surprised to know that he's regurgitating history? Back in the early 1970's the original JFK buffs (see Mae Brussell, Penn Jones Jr, etc) had already compiled the lists of dead witnesses/suspicious deaths of witnesses. The info Belzer is presenting is 40 years old! I like him, he's likeable, he makes a good spokesman for JFK truth, he is also an actor.

When you get his book can you look to see if he credits either Mae Brussell or Penn Jones Jr.?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Ep49:Journalist Jefferson Morley describes his efforts to uncover documents related to the Kennedy assassination which remain hidden from the public, despite the clear intent of the JFK Records Act. The CIA still holds over 1100 documents, military intelligence agencies still hold records, and there are even Warren Commission documents still under wraps. As Morley's story shows, this information could yet add new insights and should be released.

jfkfacts

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Ep 50:The Bigger Picture.

Filmmaker Oliver Stone discusses conflict behind the scenes during John Kennedy's administration. Philosophic and strategic differences between Kennedy and the national security establishment were exposed during tense Cold War standoffs.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

he just died, not long ago

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join