It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination:50 Reasons For 50 Years.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My God. @ 3:38 in your video

"All persons entering the basement area had been checked and cleared by the police."

I had never seen this footage. Thanks for posting it!
edit on 6/14/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: edit to embed video

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I have to say again... I have never seen that footage and it is jaw dropping stuff. Thank you for posting.

edit on 6/14/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: fix pic!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The officials and media were talking how tight security was at the DPD HQ.Then we see LHO being lead out and hear that car horn.I was shocked when I saw the raw footage myself.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Ep29:The Media Convicts

Len Osanic takes a look at how the msm has supported the Lone Assassin Theory.

Source Article:How the media assassinated the real story

edit on 013030p://1326 by mike dangerously because: Added Link.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Ep30:Fun and Games in Mexico City.The CIA seemed to be trying to provoke an invasion of Cuba.A look at LHO's alleged visit to the Cuban Embassy.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ep31:Cleaning out the Paine's Garage.Researcher/Author Jim DiEugenio talks about how evidence of Oswald's guilt needed to remain in the public's mind some evidence would suddenly appear outta their garage.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

EP 32: A look at the creation of The Warren Commission with Author and Researcher Walt Brown.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Try this video on for size...

This is a new one I just found of an old Israeli insider on a talk show talking about the JFK assassination. He also mentions Obama... VERY interesting...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

EP:33 Author Gerald McKnight discusses a cluster of Warren Commission meetings in January 1964, scheduled to engage rumors that Lee Oswald was a paid informant for the FBI. Recognizing that these rumors could undermine the official story, the Commission was also realizing the FBI had its own vested interests at stake.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Mike, a personal thank you from myself for posting all of this here and I hope you continue it as time allows. I'm working on debunking a theory right now so a lot of my "research time" is spent there at the moment and I'm not getting distracted from it as usual.

..So, as soon as I'm done with that, and I'll put a thread together with it all too, I'll watch all the videos you've provided here and I'll try to give some thoughts as well. But for now all I can do is say thanks, this is nice work.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Do we have any of the professional Kennedy conspiracy authors and researchers on ATS? RisingAgainst of course, with his fantastic threads, let's us experience what a non-professional can accomplish. I wish Dick Gregory was a member here, he's spent decades on this topic.

As unfortunate as it may be, you'll find most, not all, but most "professionals" only are so because they like to promote a good 'story' instead of relying solely on facts. And that's because the fact is a good story wins with most people every single time.

Shame, but this is unfortunately the world we all live in. Thanks for the shout out.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

have you seen the documentary Dark Legacy? any thoughts on the George H.W. Bush theory?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks for the applause RA!
I do have something for you and the rest of our fellow posters to look into.The original JFK records act also included The MLK assassination records but they have never released them.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Ep:34 The Secret Service and the CIA. In this ep long time JFK Assassination researcher Mark Lane makes some observations on The Secret Service in Dealy Plaza based on the discovery that the CIA had the responsibility of issuing the SS credentials that day.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

EP:35 The Commission's Witnesses.Author Walt Brown reviews the procedures of the Warren Commission used when it came to witnesses.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

EP:36 The Tippit Shooting.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

The 50 years 50 reasons videos I got caught in the loop and watched them all!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

EP 37:The Magic Bullet Theory. In this episode Dr.Cyril Wecht discusses the Magic Bullet Theory.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

We are here watching these videos Mike D!! And for all the JFK conspiracy buffs out there I offer a little piece of history from 1975.

It's Mae Brussell. Mae is talking to Penn Jones Jr. author of "Forgive My Grief".

Mae is the author of "How Richard Nixon came to Power" Source www.maebrussell.com...

Penn Jones Jr. author of "Forgive My Grief"
www.scribd.com...

Link to radio MP3 www.worldwatchers.info...

They talk about John Connally's dry cleaned suit and the legal possession of it.
They talk about the shipment of the murder limousine to Michigan for full refurbishment on the orders of LBJ.
They talk about connections of Watergate burglar Emilio Gonzales and photographs with Frank Sturgis and Lee Harvey Oswald.
They talk about the "priests" who were assassins, in Miami and Dallas, and the phony churches.
They talk about AND LAUGH about being put on Nixon's enemy list!

They talk about Jack Ruby's secret prison letters.
They talk about Mr. Kellerman's statement about "a flurry of bullets".
They talk about Jack Ruby's imprisonment and death by rapid onset cancer. And so much more...

Don't miss this 24 Feb 75 audio recording!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Ep 38:
'

In This episode we take a look at the Mannlicher Carcano and Governor Jesse Ventura gives his observations from his tests of the rifle on his show Conspiracy Theory.
edit on 033131p://3526 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join