It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another dirty trick brought to you by Monsanto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

As the relative and of many hard working farmers in my state, I find this commercial a literal slap in the face and an insult.

I came across this little tidbit while watching some late night programming. At first, I thought it was pretty nice, figuring it was for one of the many farmer/agricultural orgs in the nation...a nice little tribute to them. But then I happened to spot some very skeevy script at the end.

[I would show you the time, but vids do not work on this laptop]

Around the end, when the Title comes up about America's farmers, in almost unnoticeable type, you see the Monsanto logo.

Now I've seen dirty tricks by ad men (and women), but this...this is a new low not only for Monsanto but for any corporation.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Corporate eugenics at it's finest!

It is a shame that Monsanto representatives are in place at the FDA and the USDA.

I saw an article the other day about how many farmers have went under. I wonder how many of them were due to the illegal shenanigans by Monsanto and supported by our government......

Oh well, another day in America. sigh

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I find this commercial a literal slap in the face and an insult.

i fully agree.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I forgot to add in the OP, that this commericial is also agenda-pushing at its finest.

If we didn't have enough warnings about how bad GM foods are bad for eating, what if we were wearing it or using it for our needs.

Now I'm not sure if fabrics/supplies made from GM products are just as dangerous as if we were to eat them, but I'm sure there's a study that will prove that soon.

I'll be researching and bringing up some more facts when I have more time

top topics

join