It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti groups are nothing but terror organizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
All this publized talk about Anti-NWO groups has gotten out of hand. I want to get rid of the Agents like any other freedom lover out there, but I don't think that Anti this and Anti that is the answer. For many of the stated goals of the NWO Agents are to form anti organizations so the seperation among peoples can bring about the forced unity of all. The NWO wants to have anti-NWO Agenices, those agencies will serve their purpose well. If the anti agencies plan on using illegal measures by any means, then their plan in null. The NWO can and will be fought legally. We can do this without secret meetings and rash methods of operation. All we have to do is inform, the crazy world will do the rest of the work for us. Then again that is my point.

My point being, that we cannot control opinion, we can only influence it. Therefore, if the Anti-NWO agents used unsavory means to go about resisting the New Order then they would only destroy the public opinion they rely on to spread the cause. The cause of the Anti-NWO is justice and freedom, not revenge and persacution. This can be no witch hunt, yet many want more than witch hunts, some here want down right blood baths. That is wrong. That is corrupt.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Some people need to fight evil to know they are doing good.

We need to let people live in their evil, while we live in our good. When they do evil to us, we do good in return.

For those of Love, violence is NOT an option.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Try to explain that to Gestapo next year...

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator
Try to explain that to Gestapo next year...

They can't take my Life.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I totally Agree. Resistance has to be in the open for as long as it can be.

I think that there is a danger of trying to a secret organisation against the NWO ... I have started an anti NWO site (as some of you know) but there is always a danger that any organisation can be infiltrated and manipulated. Secrecy will only create new paranoia.

I seriously think that education is far more important and that any action has to start with the individual. Maybe in a few months/years or whatever resistance will be driven underground but at the moment it isn't necessary

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have already taken efforts to educate the ignorant masses.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
When people are oppressed they reacts.
Who began terror ? The anti-NWO organisations or the NWO-polices forces ?

You must understand that when peoples are oppressed, they react with violence, because violence is the only langage they know !

Do they sit around a table with and talk about justice, futur and equality, or do they send them polices-forces and lacrymogens gazes when we protest against what they do ?

TERROR IS TERROR !

If you use of terror against me, I will use of terror against you !

An eye for an eye, A life for a life, a teeth for teeth.
A burn for a burn, An hurt for an hurt, A pain for a pain...

That's the only way for them to repent of oppression and pain they let us live in !

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The "eye for an eye" proverb is a blind one. Violence begets violence. Thats why nothing has changed. And thats why nothing can or will change. Otherwise it would have already.

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
All this publized talk about Anti-NWO groups has gotten out of hand. I want to get rid of the Agents like any other freedom lover out there, but I don't think that Anti this and Anti that is the answer. For many of the stated goals of the NWO Agents are to form anti organizations so the seperation among peoples can bring about the forced unity of all. The NWO wants to have anti-NWO Agenices, those agencies will serve their purpose well. If the anti agencies plan on using illegal measures by any means, then their plan in null. The NWO can and will be fought legally. We can do this without secret meetings and rash methods of operation. All we have to do is inform, the crazy world will do the rest of the work for us. Then again that is my point.

My point being, that we cannot control opinion, we can only influence it. Therefore, if the Anti-NWO agents used unsavory means to go about resisting the New Order then they would only destroy the public opinion they rely on to spread the cause. The cause of the Anti-NWO is justice and freedom, not revenge and persacution. This can be no witch hunt, yet many want more than witch hunts, some here want down right blood baths. That is wrong. That is corrupt.

Ok AV, it�s time to tell you something, u are one of the fews that i agree with most of the times in this forum, but as far as we all know, the NWO will come, and it will be there soon, and as soon as u read the advances in technology, and so on, u also see the advances in law enforcement, military and police state, i am wondering what are u gonna do then AV? u are not even allowed to talk to your neighborhood, not go out of your own house, due to terrorist bio attacks and stuff, and then get the hypercapitalism and hypermaterialism to it�s worst stage...
We already know that is not just talk to people, be careful and look around it�s turning to fast, and too bad, that�s why time is the only thing we DO NOT HAVE, and i agree AV with you that eye for an eye doesn�t work, but or u erradicate those people, or they will go on like they did/do/will do understand what i mean?
It�s time to choose or it�ll be to late for a change

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

Ok AV, it�s time to tell you something, u are one of the fews that i agree with most of the times in this forum, but as far as we all know, the NWO will come, and it will be there soon, and as soon as u read the advances in technology, and so on, u also see the advances in law enforcement, military and police state, i am wondering what are u gonna do then AV? u are not even allowed to talk to your neighborhood, not go out of your own house, due to terrorist bio attacks and stuff, and then get the hypercapitalism and hypermaterialism to it�s worst stage...
We already know that is not just talk to people, be careful and look around it�s turning to fast, and too bad, that�s why time is the only thing we DO NOT HAVE, and i agree AV with you that eye for an eye doesn�t work, but or u erradicate those people, or they will go on like they did/do/will do understand what i mean?
It�s time to choose or it�ll be to late for a change

I am glad to hear that you don't think an eye for an eye is just. I wish that Nans could realize that.

I think that Nans missed my point. My point was that if we form Anti-groups, that we have to be careful in these days. Just as Cold was saying. The times are different now and the law is gaining power as we sleep. Because the strong and long arms of the law are stretching their muscles, and the public is praising this stance, it is imperative that these Anti-groups stay within the boundaries of the law. Not just the law, but the public too. That is my point............

We must stay legal and just, and we must be of service to our communities. We can't expect to be unfair, irrational and violent and expect the public to accept that. For the system has them locked in. They 'know' that the system is right and they think that anything that challenges it is wrong. So for us to show the people that the system is corrupted is going to be hard to do. Especially if the system is being oppressed by the ones who are 'obviously' wrong. Right???

Well it is obvious who is wrong, but the people are corrupted into thinking that it is right. The reason the public thinks it is right is because the corruptors don't make themselves out to look wrong. It is as simple as that. Nans, you must remember that "They" control everything. "They" are not even the ones controlling us. There is a long latter of hierarachies. The real corruptors are devils and demons of the underworld that live in places were death is the air and evil is born. All those NWO pawns are nothing but slaves. They may think that they have it made, but in time they will have wanted nothing more of themselves. They will regret their sin. All who try to take them out with their own medicine will become infected with the bad and cast from the innocent and oppressed.

Justice will always be served. Justice is not a game we should play. Justice is something that no human is allowed to dictate. Only God is worthy of handing down the justice to be served. Only when justice is free from freedom taking, and oppression is it not corrupt. Otherwise any form of freedom taking or oppression by man on another will always be brought with justice. This is something that the sinners should fear. The sinner has no fear of justice, otherwise the sinner would know good. Real just men know the good and know the bad.

In the end all bad is bad, all good is good. The are no exceptions.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think the biggest problem is everyone who doesn't want NWO to happen is talking like it's guaranteed to happen. This type of energy is only helping it to take place. Everyone's collective thoughts workign towards it. Everyone has to change their mindset to that of "It won't succeed" whenever you bring up the NWO talk about it with the KNOWING in our hearts that their plan will fail. I'm not saying blind faith without action, I'm saying take action but with the positive mindset, not the defeatists mindset. This technique of thinking is also how business owners become successfull, it can be applied to any part of your life.

I think official anti-NWO groups will only aid the NWO, it gives the NWO excuses to raise security to combat us "terrorists".

Instead, try to educate everyone and also prepare yourself. I practice martial arts and do alot of psychic training like practicing telekinesis, astral travel etc. we are capable of becoming extremely spiritually powerful, like gods even. We are all capable of learning and unlocking our "forbidden" abilities. just research and practice.

top topics

join