It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's cut the crap..the reason society is on a downfall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Look how today's youth are raised.
They have no respect for there parent's there elder's or there peer's.
There only value's they get in life are from elmo and barney cause you sit your kids in front of tv instead of teaching them yourself.
There was a time when we thought our youth was why we was here to make the world a better place.
But instead we are to busy to be bothered with them.Playing the xbox ps3 on facebook or going to the clubs or bar's our life's became more important than raising our kids right.
We clam it's cause we need ME time to clear or head's.

Your lying to yourself and to your kids and the SAD thing is your little kids picked up on it before you did.

People let there kids say and do what ever they want now a days if they embarrassed you you might yell a little..eww you showed them didn't ya.

I saw a 5 or 6 year old boy in wal-mart yesterday in the toy section.
He said "buy me this transformer now mom!" she said i cant honey i don't got enough money.
He said "Buy it for me or i will cut your dumb A_S dog's throat when i get home bi_t_c_!!"The momma started crying.
I could just sit there and shake my head.

Who's the victim here?
The mother?
or the child?
Most will say it's the child fault but i assure it isn't.
The parent's never took time to teach the kid manner's or respect toward other people and there feelings.
And thus what is wrong with society.

The youth that was raised this way will soon become senator's governors policemen even president one day.
And just look at our youth...

9/10 age 6-21 kids are what we call troll's on the internet.
Nothing good to say to or about anyone.
Teenager's and older all call girls the B word they want them to wait on them hand and foot and most time even work for them so they can sit and play ps3 and xbox all day and at same time mess around with any woman that will have them.
And women allow it!!
Because neither was taught how life work's and how it's suppose to be.

Oh and ps...Whoop ya dang kid's don't make stranger's do it for you later on.
they cuss put a dang bar of soap in there mouths.
Stop ignoring ya kids if there bad at age 5 6 7 there not gonna outgrow it..they need you to teach them how..

Anyways feel free to move this thread but it is a social issue.

Thanks and remember to Whoop ya dang kid's don't be afraid a kids need's a parent not a best friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
this seems more like a rant then social issues..

if people are so stupid to let kids talk to them like they do and dont care about thier kids then their kids will learn the hard way soon enough when they working at mcdonalds or digging ditches that they are idiots...

if my kid talked to me like that I would smack them in the face and they wouldnt go inside of a store with me again for a while.

also no the youth you are talking about will not become anything special those kids all go to private school and dont have to ask for anything because they get everything they would ever need or want.

also I dont raise my kids they way you have explained, and I think most people don't, but allot of the idiots do.
edit on 8-3-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
First thing: Learn the difference between 'their' and 'there' (and they're) if you ever want to be taken seriously.

Next: It's clear something pissed you off - and, the poster above me, is correct, this is a rant - but take solace in the fact that not all kids are as bad as your (currently) warped perception would imply. Get your learn on: www.cbsnews.com...

And, there are many more examples.

Moving along.

edit on 3/8/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
First thing: Learn the difference between 'their' and 'there' (and they're) if you ever want to be taken seriously.

Moving along.

spoken like the true 9/10 i spoke of thank you.
help's the thread

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kentucky75

Moving along.

spoken like the true 9/10 i spoke of thank you.
help's the thread

Spoken like a bitter old person. I am well outside that age range. But, continue to show your ignorance.

And, thank you for proving MY point.
edit on 3/8/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
TPTB wanted a whole generation that didn't even want a clue as to what is going on outside of themselves. Facebook is just a way for the peacocks to spread their tail feathers.

The TPTB blokes don't give a rats ass about time. It is just a matter of time and they know it. If not this generation in our present day youth, the stage is set for the next generation as well.

You are just raging against the machine man.

Welcome to the carousel of living where the majority just don't give a crap and are quite happy over that fact.

Doooomed I tell you... whatcha gonna do?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Yes but at same time you are giving up on today's youth that isnt in the top 5%
Cause you say they can not be president or a senator or a doctor cause they was not born rich.

So at same time with thinking like that towards others how do you think they see themselves being raised to know there a future McDonald worker. ect. of course why try hard son your doomed to fail and be poor like your old man that isn't gonna help either.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Cause you say they can not be president or a senator or a doctor cause they was not born rich.

So at same time with thinking like that towards others how do you think they see themselves being raised to know there a future McDonald worker. ect. of course why try hard son your doomed to fail and be poor like your old man that isn't gonna help either.

actually im not.. i am considered poor. my daughter is nothing like you claim and i teach her well. she is very smart, loves to read, when she tries to go with the herd of sheeps we always steer her away from that direction. We teach her that being "cool" like the "popular/cool" kids at school is not the way to go because in 10 years they will be losers and she will be in medical school or somthing alone those lines. She could easily grow up to be someone special.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
TPTB wanted a whole generation that didn't even want a clue as to what is going on outside of themselves. Facebook is just a way for the peacocks to spread their tail feathers.

The TPTB blokes don't give a rats ass about time. It is just a matter of time and they know it. If not this generation in our present day youth, the stage is set for the next generation as well.

You are just raging against the machine man.

Welcome to the carousel of living where the majority just don't give a crap and are quite happy over that fact.

Doooomed I tell you... whatcha gonna do?

First it starts with people talking about it..then a plan of action gets set in motion..
Then maybe just maybe one poor soul will read the thread and realize what there doing wrong.

A lot put up a brick wall and deflect or anything they can do when they hear the truth be spoken to them.
Even become a word smith

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

actually im not.. i am considered poor. my daughter is nothing like you claim and i teach her well. she is very smart, loves to read, when she tries to go with the herd of sheeps we always steer her away from that direction. We teach her that being "cool" like the "popular/cool" kids at school is not the way to go because in 10 years they will be losers and she will be in medical school or somthing alone those lines. She could easily grow up to be someone special.

Yeah sound's like you doing good man.

I meant the in general the thinking they could never be president.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky75

I know what your getting at OP.

Parents have bought into the conditioning brought on by the shrinks saying whoopins are bad. But what parents fail to realize is the alternative,,,,,,PRISON!

Parents also, find it too easy to blame the school systems, (teachers, although that IS an issue as a society we need to deal with....) it isn't the childrens fault at all. It is irresponsible parents who cannot accept responsibility for their lack of parenting skills. Now yes, there are good parents whom for one reason or another end up having children do bad things, but that is not what the epidemic we are experiencing today is about.

As our children have been conditioned to behave this way, so have the adults! We are doomed as a society as long as we depend on public officials to tell us how we can live versus taking our children AND country back from these enablers of stupidity.....

Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Change starts with each person making the decision and taking steps to make a difference in what they don't like about a situation. So what are YOU going to do about it?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Thank you i am glad at least one person here gets it.

Ive heard that excuse so many time's in my lifetime it makes me sick.

I can't whoop my kid it's against the law...The teacher's will say it's child abuse....
Heck i bet the teacher would pay 90% of the parent's to whoop there kid's more so they behave better.

That reminds me of my sister.
She has a 9 year old boy his dad left and they see him maybe 3 times a year.
But anyways his dad told him if his mom whoops him to call the law..one of those shady things to say to a kid to try to get custody.
Well he got mad at my sister one day my nephew did and started talking down to her..
Then he hit her..it was on lol my sister whooped him good enough he will think twice about doing it again.

But he sneaked her cell phone and called police said his mom beat him ...
Police showed up and told her her boy called. they asked what happen ect.
Well the police said don't let him hit ya ..whoop his butt...and if i was you i would whoop him again for calling the police on you for being a parent

So needless to say whooping ya kid isnt beating ya kid folks.
But sometimes they do need it lol

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by peaceful1oflove
Change starts with each person making the decision and taking steps to make a difference in what they don't like about a situation. So what are YOU going to do about it?

I am posting on a world wide forum.With hope's someone will read it and maybe 1 parent realize the tv can't raise there kid.
They can't learn the fact's of life from the Fact's of life reruns!!!

Raising a good respectable person start's with yourself.
If your role model in life was a bar hopping mother with 7 or 8 male friends that come over a week you have to call uncle..
Don't beat yaself in head why your daughter is a slut or worse later on.

just saying lol
edit on 8-3-2013 by Kentucky75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Next: It's clear something pissed you off - and, the poster above me, is correct, this is a rant - but take solace in the fact that not all kids are as bad as your (currently) warped perception would imply. Get your learn on: www.cbsnews.com...

And, there are many more examples.

Moving along.

You're post did in FACT help make the OP's point about "the reason society is on a downfall"...

Everything you said is about hate aimed at the OP instead of the threads topic.

Hate is a major aspect of WHY this world is where it is.

You complained about his spelling, his "warped perception", ranting, being pissed off and then sent him to CBS "news" of ALL places to "learn".

You're acting just like that kid the OP described in Walmart.

The biggest problem facing America today is HATE!

And then you had the GALL to tell HIM "if you ever want to be taken seriously."

You're post is a perfect example of WHY society is on a downfall.

The stars on your post make this VERY clear.

There can be no fixing the country as long as judgmental HATE speech supersedes civil discourse.

Hate has now become a new spectator sport.

You see it right here on ATS all day long...

edit on 8-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You tell him i am to mad too.

i love that old saying

edit on 8-3-2013 by Kentucky75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes...there are many rude, self-centered; (it's all about me) children in society today; and many parents who are too cruel and ignorant on how to raise children; but there are also many, many wonderful parents with kind respectful children too.

What I have found interesting when I am out and about in society; riding public transportation and walking around doing errands; I have come across quite a few respectful and kind teens. I have gotten into some conversations with some of them and what I found out that many of them have in common is that they go to private schools.

Edit: I just wanted to comment about some of the discipline I got when I was growing up; for instance in the family I grew up in we were not allowed to use swear words; and also we were not allowed to yell and scream at people; we were expected to communicate and talk things out...respectfully and come to a solution.

Once when I was nearing adolescence I said a swear word at my Grandmother and I got my mouth washed out with ivory soap. Around this same time...I said a swear word around my Father; and he took off his leather belt and I go spanked with it. After that I never swore again. Those 2 people deeply loved me and I knew it; but swearing and disrespect were not 2 things they put up with.

edit on 8-3-2013 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 8-3-2013 by caladonea because: correct punctuation

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I saw a 5 or 6 year old boy in wal-mart yesterday in the toy section.
He said "buy me this transformer now mom!" she said i cant honey i don't got enough money.
He said "Buy it for me or i will cut your dumb A_S dog's throat when i get home bi_t_c_!!"The momma started crying.

This sounds like something the kid may have even picked up from his father or mother's boyfriend.

I can only imagine the number of domestic violence cases that are going to pick up due to the economy and the mother's inability or courage to leave a situation like this. Hopefully, the fear of the unknown won't keep women from doing what they know they need to do in order to break these cycles and protect their children. The short term stability isn't worth the lifetime of heartache and repercussions that usually follow for the mother and the children.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It all boils down to what a wise man once said; "if you spare the rod, you'll spoil the child."

Plain and simple.

People need to stop letting others raise their children.

IT DOES NOT TAKE A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD.

It take loving, caring, parents (willing to be accountable for their instructions, and the consequences thereof) to raise a child.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Kids are only as good as their parents. Sure there are exceptions to the rule but in my experience this is close to 100%. Kids today BELIEVE they live in an entitled world but you only need to look at the actions of the ones raising them to see why.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join