It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building an Anti-Drone City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is a very interesting slide show from the business insider. Found it while looking at the "Afghanistan before the War" article.

www.businessinsider.com...#

Basically talks about steps that can be made that would confuse/fool/mess with drones.
I do like the one about imprinting code on the windows. Very cool.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
This is a very interesting slide show from the business insider. Found it while looking at the "Afghanistan before the War" article.

www.businessinsider.com...#

Basically talks about steps that can be made that would confuse/fool/mess with drones.
I do like the one about imprinting code on the windows. Very cool.

Some of those are decent methods, I liked the LED idea the best, it would be the most efficient method I would think, plus you could couple it with mirrors to alter appearances, and maybe cut down on the use of so many LEDs. it could be powered by solar of course.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You can't stop the drones man... the cops will bust you like demolition man, or judge dredd. Orr.. rambo.

Those drones are everywhere we need to build new cities to combat the menace. Silently sweeping the sky above your casual gaze, they persist.. watching, collecting, monitoring, preparing the weaponised water pistol and aiming at your freedom. We must act now to destroy this ugly blight on the rights of innocent conspiracy theorists everywhere.

Why, I saw a whole fleet of drones, with pilots and captains and they were tied to balloons and flew like the wind. I swear I saw one of them look right into my eye...

where will it all end...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Build your citys and homes roads underground.
it is the best insulation.

what! you want a good view?
for god sake look out of your window!
now tell me is that a good view?

No! but if all buildings are underground.
on the ground would just be beautiful park land.

and you put a Big screen TV on each wall.
then you can have ANY view you like. yes?

um! for you that live in flood lands.
grow some gills...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
These preparations are brilliant. Well thought out, non aggressive, actual DEFENSE measures. I love it. However, it appears to me that one glaring ommission has been made.

An anti drone city, must have Picard as mayor.

Other than that, a solid job!

top topics

join