It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pinky and the Brain's Brain [CLWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

"You idiot. Quit licking the pencil and pay attention," Brain screamed at his dim-witted assistant. "We don't have time for your nonsense. This is an important night."

Pinky looked up with a look of hunger, "But Brain, they're so tasty. I like the erasers the best. They're like chewy gum balls."

"Ughhhh...Can you not go a moment without thinking about food, Pinky?"

"Well...no Brain"

"Just put down the pencil so we can talk about tonight's plan," said Brain.

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky...TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Somehow Brain didn't mind repeating this every night. It gave him a sense of purpose and power.

Pinky started licking the pencil again.

"Give me that damn thing!" Brain screamed toward Pinky, and then the light bulb went off in his head. Pinky may be an idiot, but he had to admit that his idiocy helped at times, and this was one of them, Brain thought to himself.

"Listen Pinky, we're changing tonight's plan. Your pencil dinner gave me an idea. I've noticed that much like yourself, humans like to chew on pencils, and if we can coat them with a substance that produces an effect of mind control, THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!"

Pinky looked confused. "But Brain, people don't eat pencils, do they?"

"No Pinky, they just put them in their mouths, but that is all I need to administer the mind control agent into their systems.

"They don't even eat the eraser, Brain?"

"No, Pinky, no."

"NARF, then all those yummy gum ball erasers are mine," Pinky spoke as his belly rumbled.

"Have I told you that you are an idiot, Pinky?" Brain asked Pinky, wondering if erasers really did taste like gum balls. "Listen, here's the plan: I'll create the mind control agent, we go to the pencil factory down the street, coat the pencils with the agent, and then once they humans place the pencils into their mouths, they will listen only to what I say, and they world will be mine."

"Your a genius, Brain,", Pinky said, not understanding anything Brain had just said, other than they were going to a pencil factory. His belly rumbled again at the thought of more yummy erasers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, after much hard work, Brain completed his mind control agent.

"I need to you to drink this, Pinky. We need to know if the mind control agent will work or not," Brain told his assistant, wondering if Pinky even had a mind to control.

"But Brain, I'm not a people, and I don't know if I like to drink that or not."

"We're lab mice Pinky. You should be use to things being tested on you by now, and it's gum ball flavored too."

Pinky didn't give it another thought. He grabbed the mind control agent from Brain's hand and downed it in a single gulp. Within seconds, he felt a change in him, in his mind, but it didn't have the effect on Pinky as it would humans. Instead of controlling Pinky's brain, it made him want to eat brains. Brain didn't have time to react before Pinky's teeth sunk into his skull.

"You have such a wonderful, big brain, Brain," Pinky spoke, thinking that brains were pink like gum balls, even if they didn't taste like gum balls.

edit on 8-3-2013 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't this Warner Bros. will air this episode.

Interesting twist.

Glad I quit chewing on pencils a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What the hell did I just read?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xNightwing

Originally posted by xNightwing
What the hell did I just read?

...a short story...
...and reason not to chew on pencils...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Imaginative.
Creative.

And zombies!

If you added bacon it would have won you a Pulitzer.

SnF, of course!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Everything is better with bacon...if only gum balls were bacon flavored...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

SnF friend! That was cool to read.

I watched that show when I was a kid, I used to actually really like it.

Thanks for sharing your wild twist to the story, it was much enjoyed!

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

top topics

join