It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened When Humans Met An 'Alien' Intelligence? Sex Happened

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is not your idea , Katy Perry said it before in her song.

And you could watch the satanic video which is showing animals having sex and she is having too.

The truth is that they can be partner in children of human beings and it is told in Qur'an as god let him do it. It is a 1400 year old uncovered truth. It is not theory or speculation.

17:61-63

behold! we said to the angels: "bow down unto adam": they bowed down except iblis: he said, "shall i bow down to one whom thou didst create from clay?"

he said: "seest thou? this is the one whom thou hast honoured above me! if thou wilt but respite me to the day of judgment, i will surely bring his descendants under my sway - all but a few

"lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." but satan promises them nothing but deceit.

parsquran.com...

Wake up.

There is no wonder we can see ideas of satanism being discussed in ATS.
edit on 9-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by bknapple32

Aliens are committed to morals. they do not do any illegal sex !!!!!!!!!!
as an anthropologist, have you ever explored any difference between human race and animals !?

Not sure what you mean... A genetic difference? Differences in the brain and what not? Cranial capacities?

I think I have heard that from a genetic point of view, human is over 90 percent similar to some monkey.
I think genetics can not explain everything. human is really an exception in this world. it can not be accidental.

These scientists know they know lesser than they don't know.

Do some research about genetics and see for yourself.

These people want to be as great as prophet by propagating their little knowledge.

They just abuse our ignorance about the truth.

Many members have the same disease too.

They want to be seemed like scientists which they are not even near.
edit on 9-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Funny that that so called Neanderthal man actually looks like someone I met years ago. Exactly the same features. If that picture was true, which it isn't it would look no different to say a North Andmanese and a British convict, different, and yes some had sex. The Andamanese first thought the white skins were spirits.

But as for aliens???? it's just a different looking human being. But I can understand why you say that if you dream so much.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

If that story is true, who said it has anything to do with sex? To me it sounds like someone performed an experiment. Like we do to animals. And we consider ourselves as a moral species. Because of our ability to reflect and reason, talk and express ourselves we are apparently superior to other animals on planet Earth. We don't know alien species' moral standards, or how they define to be superior other races. Maybe we are considered undeveloped, unintelligent and unenligtened, like someone else pointed out, and sex is the last thing on their mind when entering Earths atmosphere. Any form of human contact is made because of the need of experiment. Who knows what kind of experiment we are performing right now on animals in the name of science.

Or maybe they think we are sexy as hell, and what you cited was actually an act of pure sexual excitement, and the guy just misinterpreted the aliens intention.

/HamP

edit on 9-3-2013 by HamP1980 because: because

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"Eddie Izzard, discovered he's 2.8 percent Neanderthal." That settles it: Neanderthals were cracking each other up.

Fun aside.
Interesting find. But I do not quite understand. Why should extraterrestials and humans automatically wish to mate with each other if/when they meet? I suspect if they look like us/we look like them, we will automatically sympathize with one another and therefore the odds for voluntary sexual activities are quite good. But if they look like lizards or cockroaches, we have nothing physically in common that will make us want to make 'babies'. If any sexual activities should take place, it is the involuntary kind, and the purpose must be for scientific and/or survival reasons.

As the article stated, we had features in common with neanderthals. There was something recognizable, and therefore the odds of sympathizing with one another was good.

/HamP

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HamP1980

Originally posted by HamP1980
If that story is true, who said it has anything to do with sex?

Ask your self this question: WHO in their right mind would make up a story so bizarre?

This guy went on the record with his real name and was interviewed on video for two hours.

I wasn't trying to say that it had anything to do with sex.

The post I replied to said: "Aliens are committed to morals."

And you just said yourself: "We don't know alien species' moral standards..." when nothing could be further from the truth.

The video I linked to made it VERY clear that these things have NO morals.

The countless abductees worldwide who are being kidnapped, probed, molested, and surgically implanted around the world make it VERY clear that these things have NO morals whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

There are stories, and yes some of them are bizarre and yes some of them a made up, and yes some of them are not. The stories could also be about humans performing experiments on humans, implanted memories etc. We don't know. What about the good stories? They are just as true/untrue. Believe in them instead. It sounds to me that you say that all alien are evil and bad. Why is that. It is a big a.. universe. If you have an evil neighbor to your left, doesn't mean you have an evil neighbor to your right.

"These things have no morals" - maybe not, or maybe "these things" aren't real. You don't know.

/HamP

edit on 10-3-2013 by HamP1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I'd shag an alien if she's cute - and I can tell you, the UK's FULL OF 'EM!... Now Neanderthal - That's a different matter..! I suspect it's more a case of LACK of mate(s)/mating oppotunities due to smaller numbers of Neanderthal (due to harsher living conditions up-north in colder climes)... Cro-Magnon encroached on their territories, a few 100 or maybe thousand of a few distinct lines may have inter-bred but the fact that so little DNA made it into the current gene-pool show that the other homo-sapiens around at the time of cro-magnon were MUCH RARER that cro-magnon, in general, within a few hundred/thousand years of Cro-Magnon arriving in a Neanderthal area...

Neanderthals were OUT-BRED by Cro-Magnon much more than IN-BRED with Cro-Magnon, IMO...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Why is this article presented as fact when it's nothing of the sort?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ziplock9000

What makes you say that

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What Happened When Humans Met An 'Alien' Intelligence? Sex Happened
If Alien DNA exists or let's say fabricated DNA or better said modified DNA by Humans because Aliens for sure doesn't exist.

But either ways the result will be an Monster or I'd better say a monstrosity.

Interesting topic,[snip]
edit on 10-3-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I doubt that we slept with the aliens. Two words: Space Pox.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by HamP1980

Originally posted by HamP1980
If that story is true, who said it has anything to do with sex?

Ask your self this question: WHO in their right mind would make up a story so bizarre?

This guy went on the record with his real name and was interviewed on video for two hours.

I wasn't trying to say that it had anything to do with sex.

The post I replied to said: "Aliens are committed to morals."

And you just said yourself: "We don't know alien species' moral standards..." when nothing could be further from the truth.

The video I linked to made it VERY clear that these things have NO morals.

The countless abductees worldwide who are being kidnapped, probed, molested, and surgically implanted around the world make it VERY clear that these things have NO morals whatsoever.

These things have no morals from a human perspective,

The vid you linked made that clear, that they have no morals from a human perspective,

The fact remains "We don't know alien species' moral standards..."

Sticking a pole up someones rectum might be a way introducing themselves, might be a way saying happy new year, anything it could mean.

Unless you wish confess your one of theses anal probing menaces and know the morals standards of your alien species.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join