It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China plans to send 2 men to space in 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
China will send two men up into space in 2005. It will become China�s second manned space flight. They will also send a satellite to orbit the moon.

From China plans to send 2 men to space in 2005

China's second manned space flight will be conducted by two astronauts over five days in 2005.

"Shenzhou-VI will be blasted into space sometime next year," said Zuo Saichun, a spokesperson of the China Aerospace Science and Technology (CAST). "The spacecraft will make new breakthroughs in China's manned space technology."

"For the first time, astronauts will enter and live in the orbital module of the spacecraft to do scientific experiments," said a statement from CAST, the major manufacturer of the manned spacecraft and its launch vehicle.

CAST did not specify what those experiments will be.

Click the link for the full article...

Hmm, secret experiments. New breakthroughs... Is this just propaganda, or will they really stun the world? I guess we will know for sure sometime during 2005. Orbit the moon... I wonder if they will take pictures of the american flag and the Rover.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I guess, whatever research they are gonna be doing up there, is gonna be top secret as usual. Still its interesting to know that space travel is still a big thing. As for propoganda, I dont see how it would be of any benifit at present ?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think the most important point is that they will be up in space for 5 days, a pretty big step.

I am most imterested in the probe that will orbit the moon. They also plan to land men on the moon, I find that a little pointless, but thats just my opinion.

Maybe they will find the American flag is not there, NOW THATS a conspiracy

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hahah that would be funny and interesting...I once read that they were creating a telescope that could view the surface of the moon, and with it they were gonna see if the flag was there etc....But I never heard anything else about it....

The probe will be a good idea as well. How long the probe being used for ?

join