It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not cover up any further, Christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Not that I could know, but I was always under the impression that the "first death" is the death of the physical body, while the "second death" is the destruction/death of the soul, essentially the absolute end to a person's existence.

You are correct, but according to WarJohn the Bible should be read from an immoral standpoint as opposed to a moral standpoint in order to interpret it the same way he does.

WarJohn worships sex! Unfortunately, he tries to use the Holy Bible instead of a Satanic Bible thinking that it will somehow prove that his religion is worthy of consideration.

edit on 8-3-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by trollz

Not that I could know, but I was always under the impression that the "first death" is the death of the physical body, while the "second death" is the destruction/death of the soul, essentially the absolute end to a person's existence.

You are correct, but according to WarJohn the Bible should be read from an immoral standpoint as opposed to a moral standpoint in order to interpret it the same way he does.

WarJohn worships sex! Unfortunately, he tries to use the Holy Bible instead of a Satanic Bible thinking that it will somehow prove that his religion is worthy of consideration.

edit on 8-3-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

I worship "the" most High. And do so by worshipping Freaky, Bablyon The Conscious, The Co-Creator Of Nakednesses And Abominations Of The Spirit. She will get me most High in immeasureable ways for the rest of eternity.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Aren't there plenty of ancient sex goddess texts out there that you can use to promote your ideas?

Why do you choose to distort/misinterpret the Bible instead?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Your god raped a woman and sacrificed the offspring to save his creations from a fatal flaw that he could have taken away with a mere thought. And even despite this brutal exercise, we are required to surrender our souls to this resurrected offspring so that the persistence of this fatal flaw (which mysteriously failed to be completely obliterated by the sacrifice that was so necessary) won't doom us to eternal torment in a special burning lake that "God" designed specifically for the population on whom his magic trick didn't work.

"Worship me so I can save you from what I would do to you if you don't worship me!"

Yeah, worshipping sex actually sounds really good compared to all that.
edit on 9-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yeah, worshipping sex actually sounds really good compared to all that.

Have at it! I'm sure WarJohn has an orgy scheduled that you can join in on!

Sorry, the Holy Spirit/God didn't rape Mary in order to conceive Jesus against her will. (Just in case anyone was trying to figure out what in the world you were talking about.)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sorry, the Holy Spirit/God didn't rape Mary in order to conceive Jesus against her will. (Just in case anyone was trying to figure out what in the world you were talking about.)

Well, he sure as hell didn't ask permission, did he?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Considering that she knows more about God than you do, I'm sure she considered it a very high honor.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Considering that she knows more about God than you do, I'm sure she considered it a very high honor.

That would be an assumption on your part.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join