The official list is a vast improvement but still not a broad spectrum.... but some of these are actually funny at least.
1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!” The woman walks to the rear of
the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go up there and tell him off. Go
on, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”
2. “I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shltzu.”
3. “Dyslexic man walks into a bra.”
4. A young blond woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she
comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging
and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blond responds to the husband, “Shut up…you’re next!”
5. A classic Tommy Cooper gag: “I said to the Gym instructor “Can you teach me to do the splits?” He said, “How flexible are you?” I said,
“I can’t make Tuesdays.”
6. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one – and let the other one
7. Two aerials meet on a roof – fall in love – get married. The ceremony was rubbish – but the reception was brilliant.
8. Doc, I can’t stop singing the ‘Green Green Grass of Home’. He said: ‘That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome’. ‘Is it common?’ I asked.
‘It’s not unusual,’ he replied.
9. “I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.”
10. A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: “Pint please, and one for the road.”
edit on 8/3/13 by blupblup
because: (no reason given)