It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
''Run From The Cure" - The Rick Simpson Story (Documentary)

(Full video) www.youtube.com...

Cannabis sativa hemp, the miracle plant, contains the cure for cancer and other ailments. After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief from his medical condition through the use of medicinal hemp oil. When Rick discovered that the hemp oil (with its high concentration of T.H.C.) cured cancers and other illnesses, he tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge, curing and controlling literally hundreds of people’s illnesses… but when the story went public, the long arm of the law snatched the medicine – leaving potentially thousands of people without their cancer treatments – and leaving Rick with unconsitutional charges of possessing and trafficking marijuana. Throughout man’s history hemp has always been known as the most medicinal plant in the world. Even with this knowledge, hemp has always been used as a political and religious football. Watch the documentary Run From The Cure to understand more about using cannabis as a cure for cancer and other medical problems. The current restrictions against hemp were put in place and maintained, not because hemp is evil or harmful, but for big money to make more big money, while we suffer and die needlessly. Look at a proposal such as this; if we were allowed to grow hemp in our back yards and cure our own illnesses, what do you think the reaction of the pharmaceutical industry would be to such a plan? Many large pharmaceutical companies that still exist today sold hemp based medicines in the 1800′s and early 1900′s. They knew then what Rick have recently found out. Hemp oil if produced properly is a cure-all that the pharmaceutical industry can’t patent.

Medical Marijuana Cancer Study

www.youtube.com...

NBC News - Medical Marijuana Stops Spread of Breast Cancer

www.youtube.com...

FOOD IS MEDICINE (amazing vetrinarian, Jerry Brunetti who beat cancer by eating the right foods !!!!)

(Part 1) www.myspace.com...

(Part 2) www.myspace.com...=vid_OEV_P_P

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
You thread title is extremely misleading and irresponsible.

I would also like to ask who have you helped through chemotherapy that makes you against it? Have you helped someone through chemotherapy or are you simply against it because of what you have read about it?

Chemo has a 97% fatality rate and 91% of oncologists will not even use it on THEMSELVES...

And you have the gall to call the OP a liar and accuse HIM of being extremely misleading and irresponsible?

Will oncologists submit to chemotherapy if they are diagnosed? Well, in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 64 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer.

The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down? Of the 64 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that... ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs dont work and are toxic to ones system! That's right, 91% of oncologists will not take chemo!!

Jeff Rense interview Ty Bollinger

“Ty, isn't chemotherapy a proven scientific treatment?”

The answer is YES, it is! It has been scientifically proven to fatally poison several hundred thousand people each and every year. Did you know that the overall success rate for most cancers treated with the chemotherapy is a paltry 3%? In other words . . .

“Chemo has a 97% fatality rate”...

The sad fact is that chemo is not only legal, but it is readily accepted by most oncologists as one of the best treatments for cancer. At least that's what the typical oncologist tells the cancer patient....

But in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 64 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer. The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down? Of the 64 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that...

“ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs don’t work and are toxic!”

That means that 91% of the oncologists surveyed would not submit themselves to the same protocols that they prescribe to their patients! Is it just me, or does this seem hypocritical to you? I believe that this is not only hypocritical, but it borders on being criminal! They know that chemo will kill more patients than it will help, but they continue to tell their patients that it is their "best treatment option." What a damnable lie!

Chemo Fatalities

YouTube - Ty Bollinger

edit on 9-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dr. Raymond Royal Rife - The Rife Machine.

(Full video) www.rifevideos.com...

The Royal Rife Story

(Full video) rifevideos.com...

Royal Rife - In His Own Words

Dr.Rife's Lab Film

Rife Technology – A New Hope (documentary)

(Full video) www.youtube.com...

Rife-Bare Plasma Experiment Destroys Microorganisms (June 28 '07)

video.google.com...#

Raymond Royal Rife is considered one of the greatest scientific minds of the 20th Century. When the technology didn't exist, Rife invented it. Financed by millionaires like Henry Timken, Rife invented the Universal Microscope with 5,682 parts. It was a miraculous machine that could see things smaller than waves of light (which was then and is still today thought to be impossible). Rife was the first to see a live virus. Today's electron microscopes see viruses, but they destroy them in the process through the bombardment of electrons.He is credited in the book, "The Cancer Cure That Worked" as the man who discovered a cure for cancer and many other diseases…simply by using vibrational energy. Rife learned that different species of life have their ow electromagnetic "signature" - a pattern of oscillation based on its individual genetic chemical blueprint. It's different for all. Dr. Rife discovered that viruses, bacteria, and parasites are particularly sensitive to their own specific "bio frequencies" and could be destroyed by intensifying that frequencies until it literally explodes... like an intense musical note that can shatter a wine glass! In order to "explode" the microbes, Rife invented a "frequency beam ray" machine. The 'Royal Rife Machine' could kill bacteria, rickettsias, protozoa, fungi, and viruses. By 1939, Dr. Rife had both identified the microbes and ultrasound frequencies required to kill these microbes, which were associated with fifty-two major diseases, including carcinoma and sarcoma cancers. Dr Royal Rife would treat his cancer patients daily using his frequency instrument. Usually his “terminally” ill cancer patients would be cancer free in about thirty such treatments or less, as was verified in the 1934, 1935, and 1937 clinical trials carried out by the U.S.C. Medical School Special Medical Research Committee. Advancements in electron technology have made it possible to obtain Rife frequency instrument results (generation of specific frequencies of ultrasound) using several different approaches. For example, applying electrodes that carry a square wave voltage to the bare skin which allow the frequencies to penetrate the body and eliminate the microbes associated with fifty-two major diseases. Unfortunately, the story goes that the American Medical Association, on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry, eventually prevented this life-saving technology from reaching the thousands of patients that it could have helped. Rife’s papers were destroyed and it has taken many years to reconstruct his work again.

Dr. John Holt – Radio Wave Cancer Cure - Electromagnetic Healing (TV Documentary)

(Full video) video.google.com...#

John Kanzius Interview (Full videos)

video.google.com...#

The Kanzius Machine - CBS 60 minutes - Lesley Stahl first report. (July 20th 2008)

www.cbsnews.com...

The Kanzius Machine - CBS 60 minutes - Lesley Stahl Follow up report. (October 18th 2009)

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

This is a great thread, very uplifting, and I am so happy for your families success. I am a very healthy 53 year old woman, and I give credit to myself for having the wisdom to rely on mother nature to keep me this way.

I make my own veggie and fruit drinks. All organic, I keep my body alkalized and supplement with resveratrol and vitamin C. In the winter months I supplement with Vitamin D.

I think that if we all payed attention to what goes into our bodies there would be a huge decline in cancer. Food Matters is one of my favorite documentaries on the subject, and I would suggest everyone see it.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Tell you what...unfortunately, odds are very good that either you or a close loved one will be diagnosed with cancer. Get back to us at that point, and let us know your choices and how they worked out for you.

Cuz quite frankly, unless you have been in that situation, all of your 'opinions' are rectally sourced. Trust me on that.

'opinions' are typically what MD's (medicine doctors) hand out while "practicing" on you.

What I gave were FACTS, something MD's rarely ever do.

FYI the "rectally sourced" comment pretty much destroys all of your credibility.

Quite a few 'opinions' in this thread seem to be disagreeing with YOUR 'opinions' BTW:

Originally posted by Shaded27
My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, they opened him up and unfortunately couldn't do anything for him.
They gave him 8 months to live.

3 years later he is still fighting and is actually improving. The cancer hasn't spread, his pancreas is still a mess but doesn't appear to be cancerous any more, the doc's are baffeled.

He has done 3 things that might be the reason for his survival. He has consumed a juice and veg mix everyday, he had also been taking a thing called "black salve" and one other thing wich unfortunately we cannot discus on here.
And a more recent product that may help is "turkey tail mushroom"
I would recommend the anove combo to anybody with terminal cancer. And never believe the "terminal" part

There are cures out there, but the drug companies don't want people to know about them.

He did do the usual treatments for the first 6 months but they were making him very sick. Pancreatic cancer victims don't have a good survival rate, I think it's something like 90 + per cent don't survive 12 months and his was very advanced and aggressive so he stop traditional treatments and turned to more alternative treatments.

We think it was a combination of juice, the black salve and the herb that is not to be spoken about on ATS.
It could also have been a miracle.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you for all of the links.

I'll say it again....great thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Seems like you are vilifying the medical industry. People often forget who diagnosed the problem in the first place, it would have stayed hidden and ended up with bad result.

Hopefully there is no regression when diet is changed back.

Allopathy has its place. If there is something to be mended, lanced, sculpted, or the like that is their thing and they are damned good at it.

BUT

When doctors refuse to use homeopathy you have to question.

To an extent, the doctors are only subject to the programming they are indoctrinated with. The propaganda against homeopathy began about a 100 years ago or so with Carnegie.

homeoinfo.com...

[

Homeopathy was introduced into the USA by Hans Burch Gram in 1825 and many German immigrants took to the system. Constantine Hering, a graduate of Leipzig University, founded the first American school of homeopathy in Allentown, Pennsylvania in 1835 with instruction in German. After six years, it was replaced by him with the Homeopathic Medical College in Philadelphia. In 1844, licensing standards were put together by the newly founded American Institute of Homeopathy. The AIH also was the clearinghouse for the provings of North American native plants and other new remedies. Later the American Medical Association (AMA) would form in reaction to growing popularity of homeopathy as a business guild in order to protect the interests of its physicians with the help of the pharmacies who supplied calomel and the like.

The formal counterattack against homeopathy grew slowly as the system became more apparent through translations and increasing practitioners who used sweet tasting globules instead of foul preparations. In 1842 the New York State Medical Society ruled that homeopathy was a form of quackery. The members believed that the success of homeopathy was only because of their poor marketing and public relations and decided that medical education needed a revamp as long as they could get rid of the homeopathic community. The pretentiously named sugar pills under the guise of pharmacy shouldn t allow homeopaths immunity as practitioners of other medical system. This is the groundwork that the AMA was formed on in 1847. In 1856 the AMA banned any discussion of homeopathic medical theory in their journals and threatened expulsion of any doctor who even consulted with a homeopath. You were expelled even if you were married to a practicing homeopath. Even though the official stance is that they were trying to eliminate quackery, the records show that their main target was homeopathy, the only other major force in American medicine.

The cholera epidemic of 1849 was a resounding success for homeopathy claiming a 97% cure rate by the Cincinnati physicians in over a thousand cases. The medical establishment openly admitted it had no cure and went through major excuse production to cover their beliefs. Housewives picked up Hering s The Homeopathic Domestic Physician along with a homeopathic kit with numbered remedies and understood how to protect her family without a knowledge of physiology or chemistry. The New York Times, powerful politicians, and business interests all supported homeopathy during the peak of popularity in the 1870s and 80s. The yellow fever epidemic in the South during the 1870s was treated successfully and the homeopaths left their mark in recommending sanitary corrections in the water systems. Hundreds of homeopathic hospitals, clinics, insane asylums, nursing homes, orphanages and schools were in operation.

Here are a couple of sites that describe what happened when "modern" medicine went from being a partial fraud (as I said, there are things that allopathy is a correct method) to a big money/big pharma issue designed to take everything you have.

How many folks have lost their homes to homeopathy?

www.chelationtherapyonline.com...

www.healingcancernaturally.com...

There is a reason the call it "practicing medicine". They have no idea what the hell they are doing lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The turkey tail shroom i heard about during an interview with Katherine Albrecht on Coast to Coast.

www.katherinealbrecht.com...

there are some podcast links here dealing with this. While the shrooms didnt directly cure the cancer, they made it where she could bounce back better.

She herself chose a allopathic remedy for her issue. I've said before, allopathy has its place BUT its not the only game in town.

A homeopath cant likely stitch a wound or set a bone any more than a allopath can flush a liver or kidneys.

Its like science and religion. They are better when they are used in balance and HONESTY.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow, so many excellent posts.

Now I'm going back to read all the links and watch the videos.

I'm so sad I lost my brother to cancer 5 years ago before I knew all this. Mostly because he was willing to try anything and I had nothing to offer.

I'm so thankful for ATS members for educating me on all the various cancer treatment CURES that are out there.

At least I now have the knowledge if it shows up in my family or friends again, which sadly it most likely will.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
FYI the "rectally sourced" comment pretty much destroys all of your credibility.
Don't know much about dealing with prostate cancer, do you? Anyone who's been there would think it was pretty funny...all things considered.
edit on 9-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of spelling, eh?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For all the sceptics and knockers, this is what one 15yr old kid can do.

WE have the answers, Juiced hemp flowers kill hormone-resistant breast cancer. Eating real food exempts you from getting cancer. Carry on letting big pharma empty your wallet and kill you, or wake up. OP, gonna read again tomorrow. My hope and best regards are with you.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Thank you. I just don't even know what to say at the moment. This is the worst I have ever felt. I am angry at the system, and angry that such a degrading disease even exists.
I have never seen anybody go backwards so fast. It is enough to break you.

Once again, thanks for the kind words.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
India has a 40% lower incidence of prostate cancer than any other place in the world. So, it does correlate to their diet / curry / turmeric.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Chemo has a 97% fatality rate and 91% of oncologists will not even use it on THEMSELVES...

And you have the gall to call the OP a liar and accuse HIM of being extremely misleading and irresponsible?

What are those statistics being compared to?
Cancer alone has a nearly 100% fatality rate. People just don't randomly get better without medical intervention(and yes, natural remedies are still medical interventions, chemicals are chemicals, natural or not).
So that 97% "fatality rate" is actually lower than it would have been if no one did anything.

I've yet to see a single study that shows how many people survive with just natural interventions.

And no one is accusing the OP of lying. We're saying he's being responsible because he IS being irresponsible. He has no idea if the cancer is cured or not yet! Claiming it is, instead of waiting a couple of weeks for the actual results is. Saying the symptoms are gone, when there are still symptoms present(slight pain) is misleading.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Just be careful and make sure he's getting checked out by the doctor regularly. People have died by going the natural-only route.

Did he not request naysayers to not post their negative comments? People have died in brutal agony going the un-natural chemo, radio, surgery route.

Well done. You could add the Budwig Protocol to this – cottage cheese mixed with flax-seed oil. When thoroughly mixed it neutralises the dairy component of the cheese that cancer patients should avoid.

Also resveratrol, IP-6 and vitamin D work synergistically.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I've yet to see a single study that shows how many people survive with just natural interventions.

Hmmm... WHY could that possibly be?

I've yet to see a single study that shows JFK was really murdered...

I've yet to see a single study that shows how wars are all LIES...

I've yet to see a single study that shows how 9/11 was an inside job...

Kapeesh?

And no one is accusing the OP of lying.

ORLY?

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
You thread title is extremely misleading and irresponsible. It is simply a lie.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Turmeric should be taken with black pepper. Google it. Better absorption.
And you SHOULD let him go through a treatment to get rid of fungus growing in his body. Google candida cure. You'll get the point. All cancer have candida in it.
A theory is that candida is culprit. The cancer (out-of-control growing cells) is the body response to that threat.
Good luck and keep us informed.

The only thing to consider is that cancer is profitable to industrial-chemical complex. And the cure will NOT be available in the MSM. It is up to the collective (internet based) knowledge to take the task let others know what works (and to spot the trolls that will use fear and tell you that it can not be defeated). Because it will be cured. And from no other source than Mother Nature.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Congratulations on this I hope everything goes well.
I notice you are using the baking soda cure and a little bit of everything else.
If it is working I would not change anything.
Limbo
Le microbe n’est rien, le terrain est tout (Louis Pasteur)
edit on 9-3-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Well he is correct and the motto of ATS is to deny ignorance.
If you can show us some scans or something where the cancer is gone that would be superb.
Good to see you have cleared a lot of his discomforts.
Limbo

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The things you list aren't scientific matters that need verification through studies before being considered true or not.
There aren't even surveys on conspiracy forums. There aren't thousands of threads like this one....this is actually the first one I've seen.
If it actually worked, wouldn't there be a lot more people talking about it? There are tons of websites making the claims(that haven't been taken down by the government), why aren't there more people with testimonials to its success?

No, what you have is a lot of people talking about how there are cures for cancer....and practically no one has any actual experience. They just repeat what they saw on youtube, while none of their actual family members have done it.

I guess that guy did use the word lie. While i don't think the OP is lying, I agree it is misleading and irresponsible.

I think you're all counting chickens before they hatch. You know what happens when you do that, right?

edit on 9-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join