It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWonder
reply to post by Rezlooper

Hi there,

Thank you for your post.

My friend, Billy, is in hospital at the moment. The cancer has gone so far into his brain now, that he doesn't recognise anybody anymore, and he doesn't even know who he himself is. The dr's also can't even treat him anymore. He doesn't seem to be in any pain (I hope this is true).

This is very sad. I think it is too late to try and use your formulations now. I wish I could have had your post a month ago.

All the same, I hope your post helps other people.

So sorry for your friend. This is why I didn't want to wait anymore to post this information because if it could get to somebody and it helps them, time is of the essence.

I also have good news to report today. G just told me that he hasn't felt any pain at all since the night before last. His pain was on the right side of the groin. He said last night was his first painless night in a very long time. The signs continue to look better and better each day that he may have beaten this thing. Today is also three weeks since he started on Saturday, Feb. 14.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Some really great ideas in this post I may have to adjust my diet a little.
I was also wondering if anyone knew if there was any significance to this...

en.wikipedia.org...

I saw on the news that it was pretty much close to a cure however pharmaceutical companies wont touch it cause it costs pennies to make and there would be no profit in it.

Anyways again thanks for the read and the ideas

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Great post, thats whats so nice about ATS is the ideas that are produced here for a person to research and fact check to satisfy our own need for truth...........your not going to get the truth from anyone that stands a chance to make a buck.

My point being I think the doctors are very good at diagnosis (always get second opinion) but when it comes to treatmant the money and human nature factor kick in, I have noticed it with vetranarians really bad having owned dogs all my life. There obviousley not all bad or narrow minded but people have to think and be pro-active in there health issues or they will be sucked up in the "lets do a hysterectomy operation" era, maybe your to young to remember when they were doing hysterectomys like spaying dogs to woman that did not need it.

I wonder if you or anyone can answer a question. Having seen the water recommendation it got me thinking about the reverse osmosis system I have. Are these OK or do they do to much to the water?

Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dracan6
S&F! There is always room for ideas about holistic healing. I haven't had a chance to browse all of the post, but in the case it hasn't been mentioned. One of the more famous of Edgar Cayce's readings had to do with eating almonds for the treatment and prevention of cancer. I saw it when I visited the ARE Cayce Institute in VA. Beach a few years back. I think one of the prevention quotes was something like."If one eats a small hand full of raw almonds a day, the he should never fear cancer." IDK how much weight it holds, as I haven't done any research on the subject, but it came to mind as I was reading the OP and felt I should mention it.

Thanks for that info on the almonds, but yes, I do have it in the diet plan. It's listed in the OP in the shopping list.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
reply to post by destination now

Have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar for your excema condition?
I just recommended it to a woman for acute facial acne, after 2 weeks of applying it at night before bed and 2 Tbsp in water twice a day by mouth, she is nearly clear. It has changed her whole life and she is so happy. It may be worth researching to see if it is any good for you.

PEACE,
RK

Coconut oil also does wonders. This is an amazing product for everything.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
you really should stop putting gullible ATS members at risk. if even one of these boneheads decides to follow your half assed advice and by some allergic/other reaction miraculously ends up dead and it would only be suitable if you were held accountable for it all because you wanted to up your start/post count

This is probably the DUMBEST, absolute DUMBEST, post I have ever seen on ATS. For stars and flags huh? If you've looked at my history on ATS, the last thing I'm concerned about is stars and flags. How do you figure that the foods that have been naturally put on this planet for thousands of years is somehow the enemy? LOL, what a joke!
OK, first off, I really, really hope your father-in-law is cured as you suggest. Secondly, while the poster you address here is out of line with his comments about start/post...he makes a very legitimate point. Third, I am a prostrate cancer survivor, so I think I can add a little perspective to this discussion.

Your father-in-law will know what's what when he has his PSA test. That will tell him the count and the speed of rise or fall. Tell him no sexual activity for a couple of days beforehand as that may skew the results. A biopsy may be a really good idea, though it's no fun. And throw dignity out the window for a bit, too.

Never forget, untreated, cancer kills. Punkt. Much of the increased success in curing cancer is based upon early detection.The poster above makes a very good point in that such threads damning the medical profession may serve to delay standard treatment to a point where it cannot be cured....and those who put a sufferer on a false path are conveniently absent when it leads nowhere.

My brother-in-law treated his prostate cancer with Essiac, and died. I was treated with radiation (google brachytherapy) and am now five years clear. Oh, and no physiological side-effects that limit any of my former activities. In the weeks between a suggestion of cancer and my treatment, I tried a number of the standard alternative treatments but they had no effect on my PSA, so at the urging of my family NOT to blow an opportunity for medical treatment, I went with it. Best move I ever made! I would recommend looking into something called Zyflamend. It is an herbal prep that is actually in clinical trials. I used it to try to ameliorate any side effects of the radiation, with my oncologist's permission. I showed him the material on it and he simply said "Couldn't hurt".

Finally, this big, bad, medical profession that folks are slamming here is full of people who devote their lives to killing this monster called cancer. For the ones I've met, both in and out of the system...it's personal. Demonising their efforts is disrespectful.

U2U me if I can be of assistance, eh?
edit on 9-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of spelling, eh?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

Great post, thats whats so nice about ATS is the ideas that are produced here for a person to research and fact check to satisfy our own need for truth...........your not going to get the truth from anyone that stands a chance to make a buck.

My point being I think the doctors are very good at diagnosis (always get second opinion) but when it comes to treatmant the money and human nature factor kick in, I have noticed it with vetranarians really bad having owned dogs all my life. There obviousley not all bad or narrow minded but people have to think and be pro-active in there health issues or they will be sucked up in the "lets do a hysterectomy operation" era, maybe your to young to remember when they were doing hysterectomys like spaying dogs to woman that did not need it.

I wonder if you or anyone can answer a question. Having seen the water recommendation it got me thinking about the reverse osmosis system I have. Are these OK or do they do to much to the water?

Thanks ahead of time.

That's a tough one there. RO does a lot of good clearing out unwanted pathogens and chemicals, but at the same time it does separate the minerals as well and those minerals are needed. One other note about RO is that you only use about 5 to 15% of the water that passes through. The rest is discharged as waste water and that's a lot of added load to your septic system.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
op you should try and some vitamin c in his diet.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
you really should stop putting gullible ATS members at risk. if even one of these boneheads decides to follow your half assed advice and by some allergic/other reaction miraculously ends up dead and it would only be suitable if you were held accountable for it all because you wanted to up your start/post count

This is probably the DUMBEST, absolute DUMBEST, post I have ever seen on ATS. For stars and flags huh? If you've looked at my history on ATS, the last thing I'm concerned about is stars and flags. How do you figure that the foods that have been naturally put on this planet for thousands of years is somehow the enemy? LOL, what a joke!
OK, first off, I really, really hope your father-in-law is cured as you suggest. Secondly, while the poster you address here is out of line with his comments about start/post...he makes a very legitimate point. Third, I am a prostrate cancer survivor, so I think I can add a little perspective to this discussion.

Your father-in-law will know what's what when he has his PSA test. That will tell him the count and the speed of rise or fall. Tell him no sexual activity for a couple of days beforehand as that may skew the results. A biopsy may be a really good idea, though it's no fun. And throw dignity out the window for a bit, too.

Never forget, untreated, cancer kills. Punkt. Much of the increased success in curing cancer is based upon early detection.The poster above makes a very good point in that such threads damning the medical profession may serve to delay treatment to a point where it cannot be cured....and those who put a sufferer on a false path are conveniently absent when it leads nowhere.

My brother-in-law treated his prostate cancer with Essiac, and died. I was treated with radiation (google brachytherapy) and am now five years clear. Oh, and no physiological side-effects that limit any of my former activities. In the weeks between a suggestion of cancer and my treatment, I tried a number of the standard alternative treatments but they had no effect on my PSA, so at the urging of my family NOT to blow an opportunity for medical treatment, I went with it. Best move I ever made! I would recommend looking into something called Zyflamend. It is an herbal prep that is actually in clinical trials. I used it to try to ameliorate any side effects of the radiation, with my oncologist's permission. I showed him the material on it and he simply said "Couldn't hurt".

Finally, this big, bad, medical profession that folks are slamming here is full of people who devote their lives to killing this monster called cancer. For the ones I've met, both in and out of the system...it's personal. Demonising their efforts is disrespectful.

U2U me if I can be of assistance, eh?
edit on 9-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of spelling, eh?

Congrats on beating your cancer, but Cancer is a business,sorry to say. How much was your treatment? My father-in-law has already had his tests, had a biopsy, and was diagnosed with prostate cancer and the doctor said it was close to spreading to his bones and recommended that he get the radiation started within a couple of months. He chose this alternative plan as Plan A, and if it failed after 45 days, he would settle for the radiation, Plan B. He stuck 100% to the diet I listed in the OP and three weeks later, today, his symptoms are completely gone. Just today he said that last night was his first night without any pain whatsoever. He has one solid consistent urination every time he goes now. His treatment cost around $300 for the organic food and supplements. As for the comment about the poster above, for any one to equate stars and flags with someone naturally curing their own cancer is a completely DUMB post! I would hope that if someone wanted to be skeptical of what I've posted that they would have something better to say than I was seeking stars and flags.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by renetto
op you should try and some vitamin c in his diet.

We let him get his vitamin c naturally through the diet because there is too much acid in it otherwise.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Good stuff OP. good luck with it. I haven't read all the responses, but consider spirulina/chlorella as part of the regimen, and perhaps reiki on the energy healing front. Let us know how it all works going forward.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Congrats on beating your cancer, but Cancer is a business,sorry to say. How much was your treatment? My father-in-law has already had his tests, had a biopsy, and was diagnosed with prostate cancer and the doctor said it was close to spreading to his bones and recommended that he get the radiation started within a couple of months. He chose this alternative plan as Plan A, and if it failed after 45 days, he would settle for the radiation, Plan B. He stuck 100% to the diet I listed in the OP and three weeks later, today, his symptoms are completely gone. Just today he said that last night was his first night without any pain whatsoever. He has one solid consistent urination every time he goes now. His treatment cost around $300 for the organic food and supplements.
I'm going to be blunt, as there is not a lot of time for you and your family to deal with this.

What your father-in-law has been doing may ease symptoms without curing the cause. If cancer spreads to his bones, then any hope of treatment is sorely diminished. As I said, the PSA is the litmus, and my advice is that if he is graced with an opportunity, then take it. If he wishes to use complimentary medicine on the side, then do it if the oncologists approve.

As to the cost of my treatment, that creates a whole new discussion. It was $32 out of pocket...parking at the oncology centre. I pay about $400 annually for a provincial health tax. Otherwise, everything is covered. I flash a card. Has universal Health Care crippled Canada? As much as some would like to insist it has...nope.

Again, U2U me if you wish to discuss outside of the forum.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hi there,

Thank you for your post.

My friend, Billy, is in hospital at the moment. The cancer has gone so far into his brain now, that he doesn't recognise anybody anymore, and he doesn't even know who he himself is. The dr's also can't even treat him anymore. He doesn't seem to be in any pain (I hope this is true).

This is very sad. I think it is too late to try and use your formulations now. I wish I could have had your post a month ago.

All the same, I hope your post helps other people.

So sorry for your friend. This is why I didn't want to wait anymore to post this information because if it could get to somebody and it helps them, time is of the essence.

I also have good news to report today. G just told me that he hasn't felt any pain at all since the night before last. His pain was on the right side of the groin. He said last night was his first painless night in a very long time. The signs continue to look better and better each day that he may have beaten this thing. Today is also three weeks since he started on Saturday, Feb. 14.

Thanks guys, just wanted to let you know that Billy has passed away. Just got the news.

I am so happy that your father-in-law is doing better! That is really good news. I will keep the hope alive that he will overcome this dreadful disease.

Lots of love
edit on 9-3-2013 by AlwaysWonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thanks guys, just wanted to let you know that Billy has passed away. Just got the news.
My condolences. I lost two old friends this year to cancer. It sux big time.

Recall him with fondness. Often.
JC

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Thank you so much. It is a dreadful thing to go through. My first time.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
vegan..

organic/local/fair trade...

sunshine...

walks in nature...

love..

joy...

truth...

forgiveness of self and others...

detox/cleanses...

herbs..

massage...

(^_*)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's funny, I'm sitting here, eating pizza rolls as I read up on health tips.

I am VERY happy for you and your family, it's outstanding that you were able to do this. And you know what? This proves that there are simple, conventional ways to beat the super killer known as cancer, and oddly, no one hears about them. Your story provides proof, though.

Poisoning, cutting, and radiation treatment (all quite expensive) aren't needed. It's lucky for the corporations and hospitals to think that those expensive treatments are needed, though... it's a big money hungry machine.

So, essentially... you work out, use coconut oil and no salt, and eat strictly organic paleo?

Sounds good, thank you for sharing your amazing experience. S&F

edit on 9-3-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
never mind...

edit on 9-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

In loving memory of Billy Liebenberg. In a comic way, this is how we remember him

RIP

edit on 9-3-2013 by AlwaysWonder because: struggling to load photo

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You should have waited untill you know exactly if, and why, his cancer is in remission.

Seems rather stupid and irresposible to make these claims untill then, but i expect as much.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join