It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000
reply to post by Rezlooper

I seen a blue duck, therefore all ducks are blue.

I seen a ziplock bag, therefore all bags are zip lock!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Whoa, while I support the foods you are pushing as being healthy.....
There is absolutely no proof you cured his cancer!

Eating healthy makes everyone feel better. So if he was malnourished, his improvements could be solely due to now being well-nourished. The improvements could have nothing to do with the cancer being eliminated.

Please post a photo document showing the diagnosis from his next checkup. Win or Lose.

This was a premature thread, and you possibly could've jinxed yourself! Ok, I'm joking on that last part, but seriously, there was no need to make this thread BEFORE his checkup.

Good luck to you.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

I did mention that I worry about speaking too soon, but his symptoms are literally almost gone. He has some slight pain yet, but only at night, which may have to do with digestion, not the cancer. Also, his peeing went from 10 stops per session to one full strength pee now when he does go. That alone is miraculous. He is actually urinating stronger than I do and I'm 30 years his junior. I said it in the OP, the reason I posted this story sooner rather than later is the in the hopes that this plan may help others. If it does, waiting two more weeks may make all the difference for someone who may cure themselves rather than waiting till it's too late!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hopefully all goes well for him. Just finished up going through my 2nd bout of Cancer in the last 2 years.

Would just like to add, what works for 1 person, may not work for another. That's why each patient is treated differently at times.

Don’t get me wrong, there are many cases where cutting, burning and poisoning did work for people but at what cost; life-threatening surgery, radiation to the body which has its own side effects and the poison, which is gruelingly painful.

Just would like to reply to this part specifically. Like I said above, for every person it is different. I can honestly tell you, for me, I didn't get surgery, because it wasn't necessary. As for the chemo, it honestly didn't affect me at all. The only real thing that it did to me was make me feel a little dizzy when I would get up quickly, but hell, I got that even when I wasn't sick, so it didn't bother me at all.

As for the radiation, yes, I noticed small burns on my neck and chest, but didn't feel them, so it didn't phase me at all. My throat got a little sore when I would swallow, but nothing worse than when having the flu or a cold. So again, physically, it didn't even phase me at all.

The 2nd time I went through the treatments (when I relapsed), again the chemo did nothing to phase me, even though the chemo doses were stronger than the first time. And with the last treatment, I got stem cell implants. Now as I was told by the nurses, their words were "YOU ARE GOING TO END UP BACK IN HERE, 99.9% OF PEOPLE DO!!!", because the stem cells essentially shuts down your immune system. Well, much to my delight of proving them wrong, I didn't end up back in Hospital, even though my White Blood Cell count was at 0.02 at its lowest (normal adult counts are between 3.5 and 11), my Platelet count dropped to 7 (usual adult count is at least 200 from memory), and my Haemoglobin count got to 17 (again, like the Platelet count, usually several hundred in a healthy adult). Before me, only 3 others had been able to stay out of Hospital with this treatment, in recent times. Pretty proud of myself if you ask me

Anyways, back to the point, that EVERY person is different, and different treatments work better for different people. Sure, there are things that I would have preferred them not to do to me, but I was willing to take the calculated risk to keep myself going.

And like I said in the beginning of my post, all the best to you and your family

Edit to add:- Would just like to add that even though the symptoms seem to have gone, it doesn't mean the cancer is gone. There are times when Cancer can lay dormant for years, without actually, and literally, doing anything, but it still shows up on scans etc.

My best info is to make sure he still gets constant check ups, even if it has gone into remission, because you never know what can happen. Look at me, was in remission for several months before it came back at me again.

All the best

edit on 9-3-2013 by TerribleTeam2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I keep hearing about organic diets, yet some people who eat all organic, exercise and do everything right, still get cancer.

My thinking on this is that there was something else along the way they did wrong. I also believe cancer is genetic. If it runs in your family, then you have a higher chance of getting it. But, not only is a good food diet necessary, but also is treating your body right as far as all chemicals go. The skin is the biggest absorber on the body. It absorbs everything that comes in contact with it right into the blood stream. If you wear deodorant, you get the toxin. If you use soaps, you get the toxin. If you use cosmetics, you get the toxin, etc., etc., etc. In order to be it, some people can do just parts of a plan and not change other bad habits, but most of us have to change all the bad habits and stick 100% to a plan. Some people can claim, "Oh, I ate organic and I did this and that, and I still got cancer!" but do you really know how much of a diet plan they actually stuck to. Did they cheat along the way and claim later they didn't? Only that person really knows.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

On that post I would kindly like to remind you to let G live, some of the comfort foods in moderation should be just fine. To eat your own home grown, organic, heirloom tomato makes life worth living, and there are plenty out there that are lower in acidic levels then the usual. Little things like that can be just what the Dr. ordered. Not to tell you what to do, just my own experience.

edit on 8-3-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

He'll slowly put some of those things back in his diet, organic of course, but for the first 45 days, or at least until the doctor appointment on March 21, he wanted to stick 100% to this plan and not stray one bit at all. He's been very committed. It's all or nothing has been the attitude and it's working for him.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm so happy for you and your family! I think it's great that you're all involved with your FIL's healing process. Never underestimate the added value of moral support from family members. While I believe whole-heartedly that most things can be cured naturally, I'm sure that the love from all those rallying around him is just as healing.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Whilst I don't blame you for taking this route and of course much of it may be valid, like other posters have pointed out, your list of cancer busters may not be good for everyone.

I have a number of allergies (that I've had since birth, so not as a result of over-exposure to chemicals etc) and have eczema. This eczema has flared so badly in the last 3 yrs that I've been hospitalised twice with it and there is a fear that my skin could become cancerous, I am also very photosensitive and cannot tolerate exposure to the sun. However, my allergies include wheat, barley etc as well as citrus fruits (amongst other things) so that particular diet would be death to me. I am currently on medication to suppress my immune system to prevent it attacking my skin. As such, my point is, sometimes the body reacts in some strange ways, not necessarily to bad things being ingested and sometimes, the alternatives can be just as bad for individuals, so my advice would be to check everything before making radical changes to your diet etc and follow the old saying of "one man's meat is another man's poison"

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Great topic and well done. Sure some folks will not be helped by this but the majority would. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Well great post, all the best with your natural healing. As a muslim we believe that there is a cure for EVERYTHING, except death(when your number is up, there's nothing you can do).

I've just recently started looking into natural healing, as at the age of 37 my body is already starting to feel the pinch of life, and honeslty after just one week of eating healthy, not smoking, I dont drink alcohol, and exercising, I feel a slight relief from the many annoyances my body is giving me in the last few years, namely: aching & burning feet(called BFS so google tells me lol, I'm on my feet10 hours a day as an electrician), tinnitus(ringing in teh ear), slight hearing loss, alot more fatigue than usual, ocassional eczema & psoriasis, aching teeth, migraine aura(another thing I learnt to google after having a few episodes of this), and more.

Anyway, from my little research lately, it seems everthing the OP has said is pretty much right on even if it doesn't work in this instance, it makes so much sense that all this unatural crap we are consuming these days is bringing us all sorts of ailments, diseases, allergic reactions, etc, and it all goes hand in hand with the rest of the brain-washing from TPTB we get handed down nowadays. All the crap we eat is acidic and cancer thrives in an acidic environment.

In regards to natural remedies, dont forget nigella sativa as well, great healing properties, oh and good old apricot seeds which many report doing wonders for cancer. Black salve(bloodroot) also another great one for cancer, although in this instance just the capsules would be recommended considering its not skin cancer(black salve is amazing in dealing with most skin cancers), you can get a high quality black salve capsule here: bestonearthproducts.com...

Small note, would be great if we could get a source of pure alkaline water that didnt come in toxic plastic bottles, anyway could be the best source of water for brining the body back some alkalinity here (called pHenomenal water) : mrsa30day.com...

Well, all the best OP, keep us posted either way, dont lose hope, if it doesnt work I still believe you have done the right thing. S&F for you.

edit on 9-3-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Hi there,

Thank you for your post.

My friend, Billy, is in hospital at the moment. The cancer has gone so far into his brain now, that he doesn't recognise anybody anymore, and he doesn't even know who he himself is. The dr's also can't even treat him anymore. He doesn't seem to be in any pain (I hope this is true).

This is very sad. I think it is too late to try and use your formulations now. I wish I could have had your post a month ago.

All the same, I hope your post helps other people.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWonder

Hi there,

Thank you for your post.

My friend, Billy, is in hospital at the moment. The cancer has gone so far into his brain now, that he doesn't recognise anybody anymore, and he doesn't even know who he himself is. The dr's also can't even treat him anymore. He doesn't seem to be in any pain (I hope this is true).

This is very sad. I think it is too late to try and use your formulations now. I wish I could have had your post a month ago.

All the same, I hope your post helps other people.

Never give up hope, you know some people have been healed naturally whilst basically on their deathbed(doctors telling them there is nothing they can do but die), but these seem to be only people strong enough in the mind to rid themselves of the mainstream brainwashing.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Thank you

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

The medical industry is now run by the pharmacutical industry, has been for decades and theyve got the FDA in their pocket, right where they want them. For every disease on this planet, nature provides a cure, our ancestors knew it, but Big Pharma dont want to know cos they cannot patent nature, no patent, no proffit.

He is spot on to vilify the medical industry, how can they continue to promote the 3 treatments (chemo, radio and surgery) when they barely get a 33% success rate with those treatments? Oh wait, a combined course of treatment costs upwards of 100K then you have the anti cancer drugs to follow up which run into 1000's per month.

Doctors go through medical school and are taught a syllabus which is basically approved by Big Pharma, they have Execs sitting on the board of medical institutes to promote THEIR interests, they ensure that the doctors know more about synthetic drugs than they do about disease itsself.

Cancer can be cured by various different methods, there are several doctors who have proved this since the 40's but they have been hounded by the pharmacutical industry and even imprisoned by the courts before being struck off the MP's register altogether and labeled as "quacks."

google: Simoncini, Hermann, Hoxley (cured 50,000 patients) and Rene Caisse, she used herbal mixture for
treatment - she also cured thousands but her patient list was never published in the USA, only
Europe. If you didnt know better you would think it was a gag order.

For the OP,
Good on ya mate, hope G makes a speedy and FULL recovery, you definately understand this disease and its treatment completely. Kudos. What do you think of MMS, B17 rich apricot seeds and THC rich hemp oil?

PEACE,
RK

edit on 9-3-2013 by Rigel Kent because: add the name: Rene Caisse

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar for your excema condition?
I just recommended it to a woman for acute facial acne, after 2 weeks of applying it at night before bed and 2 Tbsp in water twice a day by mouth, she is nearly clear. It has changed her whole life and she is so happy. It may be worth researching to see if it is any good for you.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I believe that's why the government stalls and suppresses the study of cannabis. I'll bet that that weed has molecules in it that would help control and/or eliminate diabetes and maybe even some cancers. Big Pharma doesn't want cheaper competition and a natural substance they can't patent. It's just part of the whole problem we face today....crony capitalsm -> fascism.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
reply to post by destination now

Have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar for your excema condition?
I just recommended it to a woman for acute facial acne, after 2 weeks of applying it at night before bed and 2 Tbsp in water twice a day by mouth, she is nearly clear. It has changed her whole life and she is so happy. It may be worth researching to see if it is any good for you.

PEACE,
RK

I havent tried it, I'll look into that, thanks mate

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Very good thread. Exactly what i wanted to share. There are also certain "weeds" that we try our best to kill from our gardens that are actually of great benefit to us all. Yeah dandelions like you mentioned but NETTLES. Nettles are prety amazing and not wanting to trash your thread i would like to share something if i may that will benefit hayfere sufferers. It can be a summertime nightmare cant it.

Nettles is the way ahead. It worked for me unless at the age of 35 i have just last summer grown out of it. Drink nettle tea. In fact do what i did and just make your own.
I went into my garden wearing gloves for obvious reasons and i cut down the nettles, boiled a kettle, chopped the nettles and cooked them for a while. Mushed all the nettles up, i dont know if i had to or not but thought i would go the full hog and get as much of what ever is in out basically. I then strained the nettles through a seive and drank. Bit minging to say the least but hey so is looking at someone whose eyes are streaming with snot everywhere.Those who ride motorcycles or drive vehicles, those employed or unemployed, kids, everyone hayfever can be a nightmare and ruin your life, and mentioning motorists combined with hayfever can ruin someone elses life.
I used to have to take more than the prescribed dose of antihystamines to get a slight relief, i had also previously been taking an effective injection once a year called Kenalog (excuse the spelling) it worked but is now no longer available (like so many others that so happen to be actually worse for you than the actual origional illness, but hey theres my conspiracy mindset view) Anyway the injection worked but like i said i was unable to get it anymore.
Then i read up on nettles, gave it a whirl and seemed to have worked. Hey, i know how much hayfever can ruin life simply by making you housebound, but thats why i am posting because if it works, which i think it does, then i could be making your life better this summer, and healthier without all of those tablets clogging you all up. So, you might want to think twice about binning them.
Nettle benefits

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by JrDavis

Do not use garlic, onions or anything from that family. The Sulphone Hydroxyl ion is a neurotoxin.

I use garlic in my gardens to kill pests.

This recent "garlic is bad" trend baffles me. Garlic may have some toxic effects on certain insects and fungi, but that's exactly why it's so powerful at cleansing the human body. There are countless stories which go very far back in time of people who have cured deadly illnesses with garlic, it definitely has some healing/cleansing properties. In moderate amounts it is harmless to us but deadly to the bacteria and crap that lives inside us.
edit on 8/3/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Be baffled all you want. Want to prove his study? Eat some garlic and do an EEG.

It will show encephalopathy.

I have personal experience with this way before I heard about it. I stumbled upon it to find that I had Brain Fog due to a clove of garlic I ate.

And I continued to use it thinking it was good for parasites and such.

You want to kill parasites homeopathically? Use Blackwalnut hull, or Cloves.

Or if you want to kill parasites a lot safer use the Beck Protocol. I have passed liver flukes this way.

I'm sorry you're baffled.

Did you know that aspartame isn't harmful in small dosages?

But it still is a neurotoxin and will still pass your blood brain barrier.

Killing Brain cells and Damaging both hemispheres of the Brain.

And your argument could be "Well we're not using enough to cause an issue"

But either way when healing someone you should put something into their body that will harm them.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by JrDavis

Originally posted by Rezlooper
I hope and pray this works for anyone who tries it. It’s working for G and in just a matter of days it has changed the atmosphere in this family, the positivity is electric. You will need to be a very strong support team whoever you know tries it or if you try it, you will need a very strong support team surrounding you. You’ll need positive affirmation that this is going to work. You can’t say “If this works,” anymore. You have to say, “When this works!”
Good luck!

IF YOU CHOOSE THIS PLAN, HERE IS THE SHOPPING LIST (everything organic)
Coconut oil
Coconut Milk
Turmeric Spice
Turmeric Capsules (500 mg)
Fish Oil Capsules
Garden of Life Raw Meal
Baking Soda
Molasses
Wheatgrass Juice
Aloe Vera Juice
Lemons
Limes
Avocados
Decaffeinated Green Tea
Dandelion Root Tea
Eternal Naturally Alkaline Water
Fresh Walleye fillets
Organic Brown Eggs
Whole Almonds
Whole Macadamia Nuts
Whole Walnuts
Any choice of the vegetables listed above
but make sure to get garlic and green onions for the soup and the garlic for dressing
Also, look up whole grains and what you would desire if needed for weight loss

NOTE:
If you try this treatment at home, please post back here and let us all know your results. If you have already tried similar treatments please let us know how that went. I’m sure we’ll have all the naysayers chiming in, but please, I’m not posting this to debate you about it, our family knows 100% of what we have done for G, so save your arguments unless you have something positive to contribute that may or may not apply to the actual effectiveness of this treatment.

Do not use garlic, onions or anything from that family. The Sulphone Hydroxyl ion is a neurotoxin.

I use garlic in my gardens to kill pests.

Also I would cut out gluten from the diet. I personally have prostate issues when I eat gluten. You can read about it that's how I found out about it.

Someone said they stopped doing gluten and bam the issue went away.

It makes sense since Autoimmune by Gluten is caused in the lower intestine.

Which could then hit the prostate.

Also you can do Ozonated water, And yes I would cut out sugars since those are toxic anyways.

You can buy an ozonator on amazon for like 120 bucks.

Half life of ozonated water is like 30 minutes.

Acidic bodies along with lack of oxygen is perfect environment for cancer cells. Id also do colonics, Liver flush, Kidney, Lymph etc.

If you wanna make it easy, Right diet and a Magnetic Pulser will do the job easy.

Chemo is not the way to go. Lost my grandma to it. If I knew now what I knew then.

Bad advice on the no garlic or onions, etc. That particular food family contain critical glutathione precursors. The degree of neurotoxicity is so minute, that you would have to consume ungodly quantities to reach even a faint level of toxicity. To rob your body of the most potent of all antioidants / immunity boosters, glutsthione, by denyingoneself garlic, onions, etc., because of a misunderstanding of what constitutes toxicity would be a real shame.

Let this be a lesson to all of us - there is plentynof good information on the internet, but you can never just assume everything is true. Research yourself to verify or refute claims - including this one. Maybe I'm completely wrong, and having glutathiobe levels in your blood which have been proven to thwart infectious disease, as well as drastically reducing incidence of many cancers, isn't worth the toxic effects of onions and garlic. I don't believe I'm wrong, but I'm sure the poster who said that was the case didn't think he/she was wrong either.

Bad advice on praising Garlic!

First off, Glutathione can be supplemented. But if you do not want to supplement (Which I can understand) then why use garlic? Since there are many other sources with higher amounts.

Asparagus, avocadoes, squash, okra, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, spinach, walnuts, and raw tomatoes have the highest glutathione content compared to other vegetables and are particularly rich dietary sources of glutathione

Secondly, Glutathione deficiency is usually found in AutoImmune cases. Which can easily be linked to Gluten Sensitivity.

As I said before your lower intestine is used to absorb nutrients. When Gluten comes into contact with the lower intestine. Anyone who has evolved to recognize gluten as the toxin it is (Celiac Genotype) will have an auto immune response. Basically your body saying "Hey I don't like this don't eat it!"

However, As beck states. You can drink rattlesnake venom and not die. But get it into a cut, ulcer, etc. And you will need an anti venom.

So go for it knock yourself out. You can put what ever toxins you want into your body. You have that choice.

I would never knowingly introduce a toxin into a patient.

In any amount, Regardless how much it helped them.

Life is not Practice

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
S&F! There is always room for ideas about holistic healing. I haven't had a chance to browse all of the post, but in the case it hasn't been mentioned. One of the more famous of Edgar Cayce's readings had to do with eating almonds for the treatment and prevention of cancer. I saw it when I visited the ARE Cayce Institute in VA. Beach a few years back. I think one of the prevention quotes was something like."If one eats a small hand full of raw almonds a day, the he should never fear cancer." IDK how much weight it holds, as I haven't done any research on the subject, but it came to mind as I was reading the OP and felt I should mention it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join