It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

adding avocados would supply the glutathione without having to subject your body to the side effects of garlic and onions, while your body is in a battle to detox.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I keep hearing about organic diets, yet some people who eat all organic, exercise and do everything right, still get cancer.

I don't think anyone is trying to say that cancer didn't exist before pesticides and preservatives. There are people who change their vehicle's oil regularly and still end up with blown motors. Sometimes the hardware is weak or defective, and will fail regardless of how well maintained it is. However, the same faulty parts generally will have a better chance at a longer life with a synthetic oil change every 3,000 miles than running a quart low on conventional oil changed every 15,000 miles.

What I'm getting at is, there is a wide range of factors and possibilities, and a long list of influences, not all of which are entirely in our control. Eating a healthy diet, free of carcinogenic, mutagenic chemicals is one of the influences which one CAN control. Besides, who does "everything" right? Do the people in your example live with healthy stress levels? Do their diets consist of everything they should and nothing they shouldn't, or do they just eat organic food, but are missing critical components? Are the floors in their hommes made of natural, untreated wood, or are they venting off formeldahyde continuously? Do they ride in cars, or live where vehicles are driven in the near vacinity? Have they developed strong immune systems, or have they relied on antibiotics and vaccines throughout their lives? Are their skincare products all natural? Do they have a whole-house reverse osmosis water system? I could go on and on. Organic foods are not the absolute solution, nor are toxic foods the only cause. In fact, in every single cancer case, there is some combination of genetics and environment involved.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
the positive environment of having your family actively participating in helping you get better to the degree the op's family did, shouldn't be under estimated either. happiness is also an important part of keeping a body healthy

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi!!

Thanks for sharing and best wishes to your family...

Sounds very similar to this:

Healing Cancer

Also, supplementing with superfoods will help:

Raw Food World

ORGANIC

LOVE

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
vegan..

sunshine...

walks...

love..

joy....
truth..

forgiveness of self and all others.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Read every word, will just say I am proud of you and your family, your G sounds like a very special person.

Best of life and love to you all.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, they opened him up and unfortunately couldn't do anything for him.
They gave him 8 months to live.

3 years later he is still fighting and is actually improving. The cancer hasn't spread, his pancreas is still a mess but doesn't appear to be cancerous any more, the doc's are baffeled.

He has done 3 things that might be the reason for his survival. He has consumed a juice and veg mix everyday, he had also been taking a thing called "black salve" and one other thing wich unfortunately we cannot discus on here.
And a more recent product that may help is "turkey tail mushroom"
I would recommend the anove combo to anybody with terminal cancer. And never believe the "terminal" part

There are cures out there, but the drug companies don't want people to know about them.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

On that post I would kindly like to remind you to let G live, some of the comfort foods in moderation should be just fine. To eat your own home grown, organic, heirloom tomato makes life worth living, and there are plenty out there that are lower in acidic levels then the usual. Little things like that can be just what the Dr. ordered. Not to tell you what to do, just my own experience.

edit on 8-3-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how much this organic diet cost a month?

Best wishes to your G.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaded27
My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, they opened him up and unfortunately couldn't do anything for him.
They gave him 8 months to live. 3 years later he is still fighting and is actually improving.

Did he submit to the MD's chemo & radiation?

What did he do that saved his life?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

is that an 'after' picture of your father-in-law featured as your avatar? jesus wept!!
get him off the dandalion soup now!! they are not called pissy-beds for nothing!!

all jokes aside, this is great news rez. and should be an eye-opener to all.
you could also whip up some liposomal vitiminC and get him some cordyceps
mushrooms, where the nanoparticles get to release oxygen at the cellular
level. it's all about oxygen. (see richard alan miller).
hemp oil cures all forms of cancer! anyone silencing discussion regarding the
myriad and wondrous benefits of the cannabis plant has an agenda, just like
the agenda the medical profession has, pushing invasive, dangerous and expensive
treatments over a glass of water with some f*ing baking soda in it.

think of the multitudes who died and die needlessly after going through horrible
and needless torment.

enough!

edit on 9-3-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am a mortician and often get cancer cases from the outer pacific islands. Where they have no access to processed foods etc.... Everything is fresh and organic.

Be careful in demonizing one particular thing. It is not that simple.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Thank you my friend and i hope your Father In Law recovers. Keep everyone posted on the progress. I loved the POST and I will try some of your tactics.

I will spread the word for you as well.

God Bless you and your dad.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I keep hearing about organic diets, yet some people who eat all organic, exercise and do everything right, still get cancer.

So what are the alternatives? chemotherapy?

Chemo has a 97% fatality rate and 91% of oncologists will not even use it on themselves...

Will oncologists submit to chemotherapy if they are diagnosed? Well, in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 64 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer.

The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down? Of the 64 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that... ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs dont work and are toxic to ones system! That's right, 91% of oncologists will not take chemo!!

Jeff Rense interview Ty Bollinger

“Ty, isn't chemotherapy a proven scientific treatment?”

The answer is YES, it is! It has been scientifically proven to fatally poison several hundred thousand people each and every year. Did you know that the overall success rate for most cancers treated with the chemotherapy is a paltry 3%? In other words . . .

“Chemo has a 97% fatality rate”...

The sad fact is that chemo is not only legal, but it is readily accepted by most oncologists as one of the best treatments for cancer. At least that's what the typical oncologist tells the cancer patient....

But in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 64 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer. The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down? Of the 64 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that...

“ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs don’t work and are toxic!”

That means that 91% of the oncologists surveyed would not submit themselves to the same protocols that they prescribe to their patients! Is it just me, or does this seem hypocritical to you? I believe that this is not only hypocritical, but it borders on being criminal! They know that chemo will kill more patients than it will help, but they continue to tell their patients that it is their "best treatment option." What a damnable lie!

Chemo Fatalities

edit on 9-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
superb post, rez. i'll throw in another suggestion with everyone else's (if not mentioned already--dr sinatra's earthing therapy, where one walks (or sits) barefoot on the good earth for maybe 10 mins. daily. i believe it's an ion exchange thing.

in the petty smarty pants dept., allow me to point out that cucumbers, squash, egg-plant and okra are all seed bearing appendages to plants, i.e. more fruits, as opposed to uprooted plants or parts thereof, i.e. vegetables.

thanks for posting and very best of luck to you and yours.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

He did do the usual treatments for the first 6 months but they were making him very sick. Pancreatic cancer victims don't have a good survival rate, I think it's something like 90 + per cent don't survive 12 months and his was very advanced and aggressive so he stop traditional treatments and turned to more alternative treatments.

We think it was a combination of juice, the black salve and the herb that is not to be spoken about on ATS.
It could also have been a miracle.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

So what are the alternatives? chemotherapy?
reply to post by Murgatroid

In 2011 I was diagnosed with two kinds of breast cancer, one was aggressive. I was a stage 4. I always said that if I got cancer, I would go the alternative route and do things all natural. Well, that's easy to say when you're not actually fighting for your very life. I had chemotherapy and radiation, a lumpectomy and had 4 lymph nodes removed. The cancer is gone.

I knew of women who went the same route and were still living after 20 and 30 years. Too many people think that chemo and radiation is a death sentence and it is not! There are other members here who also went through chemo and radiation with succesful results. My doctors were quite thorough and checked not only the breast, but to see if it spread to my bones or anywhere else. They didn't just deal with the physical aspect, but were concerned with your emotional well being as well.

Cancer is such an individual thing. What works well for some may not work for others. That is also the way with alternative treatments. There are too many variables.

To the OP, I will pray for your Father-in Law and wish him well.

I just don't want anyone to automatically be scared to death of traditional treatments. There are doctors who genuinely care about their patients and have saved many lives. They have pills now so you're not hanging over a bowl puking your heart out. If anyone has any questions on what it was like, please send a U2U and I will be more than happy to help.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ouvertaverite
cucumbers, squash, egg-plant and okra are all seed bearing appendages to plants, i.e. more fruits, as opposed to uprooted plants or parts thereof, i.e. vegetables.

Saw this in another thread recently about someone who cured his cancer using raw okra:

Originally posted by smurfzilla
I was just talking to an eighty four year old man the other day that said forty years ago he had cancer and the doctors said he only had a couple of months to live. He claimed in a dream God told him to eat okra for ten days and it would cure him. He said he ate raw okra for ten days and the cancer was gone. No idea what to make of it but he certainly believes that it cured him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search: eat okra for cancer

Related thread:

Did this 78 yr old man really beat 'incurable' cancer just by changing his diet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
You rock! thanks for sharing this great news!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer.

I am sure many will benefit from that.

Isn't it interesting how so often peoples experiences are so different?

Also like Shaded27 said above, I think miracles are FAR more common than we know.

I experienced a life changing miracle years ago.

I woke up in the middle of the night with horrific pain and felt as if I had been stabbed in the chest.

I was so terrified and in so much pain that I laid in bed until 3pm the next day when I said a prayer in my mind.

I said no words out loud but just asked God to heal me in my mind.

The instant I did that, I literally felt something inside of my chest pop and all the pain was gone in an instant.

For those entire 15 hours each breath caused me severe pain.

After an experience like that you KNOW that miracles are real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join