It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here's a hint for those wanting to go maore natural for deoderant: magnesium oil.

I got some from an online vendor to rub on sore muscles. Then I read that it could be used as a deoderant. Sprayed a tiny dab on my fingertips and smeared a little under each arm. No odor!! I've been doing that for at least 6 months now and it works great. No more deoderant for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Great info, Rezlooper. Thanks for taking the time -- no doubt you're helping a lot of people.

I've seen a couple of people die of cancer recently who (I believe) could have been saved if they had been open to alternatives. But these people belonged to a generation with unquestioning belief in medical doctors. Tragic.

One was misdiagnosed which did not become clear until after his death.

The other suffered agonizing chemo, radiation, surgery, feeding tubes, etc. for months before he died of heart failure. If only....

When I have more time, I will come back to this thread to take notes.

Thanks again, AV.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Raising the PH level up works because it's almost like poisoning yourself, but at a level that your body can handle it, but the cancer cannot. That's what drives it out. It's like dropping a bomb on the cancer then your bodies troopers can get in there and wipe out what's left.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Will be studying this thread in detail...

I too am very sick.

OP, can you mention what you based this diet on? ( if anything, Gerson etc.)

Your story reminds me of Dave the raw food trucker on YouTube.

Are there any books or videos that you would recommend to anyone?

I have this book but have not started using it yet: Bill Henderson Protocol

Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-toxic Healing

www.cancertutor.com...

www.mumsnothavingchemo.com...

edit on 8-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I read an article called the Johanna Brandt cancer diet, and she recommends lycopene as being beneficial for cancer diets, so you might want to check it out, and possibly tomatoes can be added back into the anticancer regimen. This is a great article, and I agree that we need to look for the natural foods and methods that have worked to heal people. As you say, mostly doctors and medicine now is aimed at controlling disease, and not actually curing anything. And foods can not be patented and sold at great profit, so they are unused, and often demeaned by doctors.
Looking forward to hearing how G is doing after the doctor visit, and adding my support and prayers for his recovery.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Other than the false claims regarding sugar, fruits in general, and their relation to fungi like Candida, this is a fantastic post.

The reason why sugar gets such a bad reputation is because the Western diet is extremely unhealthy. Sugar added to an unhealthy diet can make it even worse. This is true. But if you take care of yourself, especially eating a low-fat diet, then sugary foods are IDEAL - assuming they are eaten as whole foods with all the water, fiber, and micronutrients still on board.

Almost every study conducted throughout the 20th century failed to separate the typical high-fat Western diet from measured sugar consumption. That will skew the results. There really isn't much data on low-fat diets accompanying high sugar intake. In the few studies I have seen which examine so-called "fruitarians", they always tend to be just as healthy as vegans, both of whom fared better than vegetarians/omnivores.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Do not use garlic, onions or anything from that family. The Sulphone Hydroxyl ion is a neurotoxin.

I use garlic in my gardens to kill pests.

This recent "garlic is bad" trend baffles me. Garlic may have some toxic effects on certain insects and fungi, but that's exactly why it's so powerful at cleansing the human body. There are countless stories which go very far back in time of people who have cured deadly illnesses with garlic, it definitely has some healing/cleansing properties. In moderate amounts it is harmless to us but deadly to the bacteria and crap that lives inside us.
edit on 8/3/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

But if you take care of yourself, especially eating a low-fat diet, then sugary foods are IDEAL - assuming they are eaten as whole foods with all the water, fiber, and micronutrients still on board.

Yes I agree sugary foods can be "healthy" when consumed in moderation, but cancers are fueled by sugars. It is important to have a low sugar diet when you have cancer.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Fantastic! It's great to hear success stories! And i hope this turns out to be one! It seems to have helped him greatly, so good luck and i wish you and your family all the best!

Keep strong and keep... organic?

s&f

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
some cancer easily go into remission. others are stubborn and don't want to move. I so glad for you that G's one was easy to remove. My mothers is a lot more stubborn and don't move so easily.

Cancer is a subject with so many variables. i would go as far to say that Cancer is too much of a generalization, since so many types exist.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Sorry to hear you are not well. Check out www. hungryforchange.tv and google the gerson institute , ann wigmore

or crazy sexy cancer. All have healing protocols for cancer and any other disease.You will get first hand information.

I have used vegetable juices, enzymes , probiotics, and colon cleanses to heal completely from liver cancer. My diet

for the last 8 years has been organic, non gmo, unprocessed, gluten free, no dairy or sugar. My preferance is a raw
vegan diet. but a whole foods and free range meat diet is also healing.

I hope this helps you.

Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food.

running with the wolves

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Dont foget Cayenne it kills prostate cancer cells, google "cayenne and prostate cancer." Youll never hear about it because theirs no profit in it. But the science has been done and forgotten.With massive amounts of oestrogen in the milk now days its no wonder prostate and breast cancer is going balistic. If you milk a Cow all year around something has got to give.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I seen a blue duck, therefore all ducks are blue.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Congratulations ! You are definately on the right path. Wondeful story

Breast cancer and Prostate cancer have been linked with excess estrogen.

Stay away from soy and plastic water bottles. Eat lots of cruciferous veges

and testosterone would help. Vitamin D3 for all types of cancer.

i believe in miracles

running with the wolves

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Whoa, while I support the foods you are pushing as being healthy.....
There is absolutely no proof you cured his cancer!

Eating healthy makes everyone feel better. So if he was malnourished, his improvements could be solely due to now being well-nourished. The improvements could have nothing to do with the cancer being eliminated.

Please post a photo document showing the diagnosis from his next checkup. Win or Lose.

This was a premature thread, and you possibly could've jinxed yourself! Ok, I'm joking on that last part, but seriously, there was no need to make this thread BEFORE his checkup.

Good luck to you.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Your grocery list is my daily food list

The key to healing and health is organic and live raw
foods...the body simply cannot function on processed
garbage. Props to you my friend

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I would also add chlorophyll to the list of supplements. It's one of the main supplements in treating yeast, or mold infections. If you noticed your list contains the same items they say to use for mold or yeast toxicity.

I've read that doctors are now making a connection between yeast and mold in the body and cancer.

Good Luck to you and your family. I have a friend that her sister had breast cancer. She didn't like options that modern medicine gave her. She went to an amish doctor that a friend recommended to her. For 6 months she ate nothing but chicken, carrots and celery. Her breast cancer was gone and has stayed gone. It does work I also believe your state of mind plays a big part also. If you believe it will work or if you believe it won't.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I keep hearing about organic diets, yet some people who eat all organic, exercise and do everything right, still get cancer.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
great post op. (WARNING: make sure you aren't allergic before eating any of these things. check with doctor first if you're not sure. )

i read a book a few years ago called FOOD: NATURE'S MEDICINE CABINET.
in it the person listed

avocados
apples
apple cider vinegar
oatmeal
red wine
red grapes
green tea
local honey

and a few others i've probably forgotten.

i'd like to add to that list

unsweetened dark chocolate
lentil beans
zinc
methyl b-12
coq 10 enzyme
barley grass
acidophilus
cumin / black cumin

edit on 8-3-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Originally posted by Rezlooper
I hope and pray this works for anyone who tries it. It’s working for G and in just a matter of days it has changed the atmosphere in this family, the positivity is electric. You will need to be a very strong support team whoever you know tries it or if you try it, you will need a very strong support team surrounding you. You’ll need positive affirmation that this is going to work. You can’t say “If this works,” anymore. You have to say, “When this works!”
Good luck!

IF YOU CHOOSE THIS PLAN, HERE IS THE SHOPPING LIST (everything organic)
Coconut oil
Coconut Milk
Turmeric Spice
Turmeric Capsules (500 mg)
Fish Oil Capsules
Garden of Life Raw Meal
Baking Soda
Molasses
Wheatgrass Juice
Aloe Vera Juice
Lemons
Limes
Avocados
Decaffeinated Green Tea
Dandelion Root Tea
Eternal Naturally Alkaline Water
Fresh Walleye fillets
Organic Brown Eggs
Whole Almonds
Whole Macadamia Nuts
Whole Walnuts
Any choice of the vegetables listed above
but make sure to get garlic and green onions for the soup and the garlic for dressing
Also, look up whole grains and what you would desire if needed for weight loss

NOTE:
If you try this treatment at home, please post back here and let us all know your results. If you have already tried similar treatments please let us know how that went. I’m sure we’ll have all the naysayers chiming in, but please, I’m not posting this to debate you about it, our family knows 100% of what we have done for G, so save your arguments unless you have something positive to contribute that may or may not apply to the actual effectiveness of this treatment.

Do not use garlic, onions or anything from that family. The Sulphone Hydroxyl ion is a neurotoxin.

I use garlic in my gardens to kill pests.

Also I would cut out gluten from the diet. I personally have prostate issues when I eat gluten. You can read about it that's how I found out about it.

Someone said they stopped doing gluten and bam the issue went away.

It makes sense since Autoimmune by Gluten is caused in the lower intestine.

Which could then hit the prostate.

Also you can do Ozonated water, And yes I would cut out sugars since those are toxic anyways.

You can buy an ozonator on amazon for like 120 bucks.

Half life of ozonated water is like 30 minutes.

Acidic bodies along with lack of oxygen is perfect environment for cancer cells. Id also do colonics, Liver flush, Kidney, Lymph etc.

If you wanna make it easy, Right diet and a Magnetic Pulser will do the job easy.

Chemo is not the way to go. Lost my grandma to it. If I knew now what I knew then.

Bad advice on the no garlic or onions, etc. That particular food family contain critical glutathione precursors. The degree of neurotoxicity is so minute, that you would have to consume ungodly quantities to reach even a faint level of toxicity. To rob your body of the most potent of all antioidants / immunity boosters, glutsthione, by denyingoneself garlic, onions, etc., because of a misunderstanding of what constitutes toxicity would be a real shame.

Let this be a lesson to all of us - there is plentynof good information on the internet, but you can never just assume everything is true. Research yourself to verify or refute claims - including this one. Maybe I'm completely wrong, and having glutathiobe levels in your blood which have been proven to thwart infectious disease, as well as drastically reducing incidence of many cancers, isn't worth the toxic effects of onions and garlic. I don't believe I'm wrong, but I'm sure the poster who said that was the case didn't think he/she was wrong either.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join