It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey all, I'd like to report an update on my father-in-law. After nearly a year-and-a-half since he took the alternative treatment plan outlined in this OP, doctors have finally admitted to him that he is cancer-free. Of course, they still wouldn't admit that it was the natural cure, but instead, they took credit for it.

I knew right from the start that he had defeated his cancer with this plan and in the couple of months following it, three separate doctors had admitted he had done something but wouldn't tell him that he was cancer-free. His original doctor told him he had tripled his expected life span and admitted that his prostate that was once hard, was now soft. The 2nd one at a different clinic also said he was soft, but wouldn't admit he was cancer-free.

The 3rd doctor, last summer, we didn't even tell him about his cancer. G visited him over his swollen prostate and infection that he had developed. I was able to sit in the room after the appointment because the Doc wanted to talk with his daughter and myself. After discussing the history of his infection, I asked the doctor, "What about his cancer?" The doctor looked at me in confusion and said, "what cancer?" After we told him the history of his cancer, he got pisst off and left the room. Came back a few minutes later with his medical records from the original hospital and looked G straight in the face and said you didn't beat your cancer. What an arse hole.

I knew full well at that point that G had defeated his cancer, but they still refused to admit it. Anyways, a couple of months ago they gave G some powerful meds for his swollen prostate, because even after he had defeated the cancer, the swelling didn't go down and he had some problems from that. Other symptoms did go away, such as the lower back pain and his PSA levels. All along G refused to do another biopsy, so he had to rely on a my word versus their word, so he lived with the stress of having this disease all this time.

Until now. They finally admit he is in remission and it's because of the meds they gave him. LMFAO. So, for more than a year his only option was surgery, chemo or radiation. They never offered him anything else, let alone some simple pills he could pop. The meds they did finally prescribe him were for the swollen prostate (that 80% of men his age have) that was causing him some major problems with his urination, even having to wear a catheter. The pills worked for the swollen prostate and it wasn't long the old feller was pissing like an 18-year-old again. It was at this time they finally admitted to him the cancer was gone.

My only question for these arse holes is if all it took was a pill, then why didn't they offer it to him in the first place instead of only three options: surgery, chemo or radiation.

What a joke! Listen up people...this treatment plan did work for G and don't ever let anyone tell you that doctors and their Big 3 voodoo's are your only option when it comes to saving your life. Cancer doesn't have to be a killer, not all the time. I admit, it might not work for some, but it will work for most and it's definitely worth the try. It's only three weeks, so what have you got to lose?

And I highly recommend anyone who even feels off with their health to try this plan. It cleanses out all the toxins in your body in a very healthy way. And, who knows, you may prevent something from occurring. If you take this plan and you aren't currently fighting cancer, you can keep white meats in your diet plan, such as chicken and turkey, so that you don't lose too much weight.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey Rezlooper, Thanks again for one of the best threads ever on ATS. Would you be able to give us another update? Anything else you've thought of lately worth mentioning?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Thanks Craftbuilder. And no, I don't have much more to add. G still remains cancer-free. He did another baking soda treatment since then, but not the full plan outlined in this thread. He likes to eat.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

There is one other thing Craftbuilder. I know of someone who did this treatment, but as a preventive measure. He didn't have cancer. Anyways, he reported a strong headache at first. G also said that he had a slight headache for the first three days of his treatment plan. Here's what we figured out. Too much alkaline can cause alkalosis. By doing this treatment, you're eliminating all acids in your body and your alkaline levels raise a lot. So, you risk a sort of shock if you get too much. G's headache was only mild because he bought the water I recommend in the OP, a store-bought high alkaline water. This other person chose to make his own high-alkaline water by putting lemons in the water and letting it sit out over night. I believe he put too many lemons in the water and made the water a bit too high. If one does it this way, they should only put a lot less lemons in the water than the internet recipe recommends. The reason being is that you're already cutting out all acids from your diet plan, so the water doesn't need to be too high in alkaline. Buying the store-bought product mentioned in the OP is the wisest choice. The mild headache G received was well-worth the end result.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Thanks for your intelligent well put together post. I though I'd just mention that with regards to Cayenne for prostate cancer, theirs been some good science done that shows that the cancer cells go into suicide mode when dosed with it. It stops metastasizing, and shrinks the tumour, at least on the rats injected with human prostate cancer strains, in the lab. People have been upping the dose from the rat trial to the equivalency of 400 mg per day. If you Google cayenne and prostate cancer, you will find some interesting stuff. Its not just Turmeric Garlic that's anti cancer. This spice needs far more research but wont get it as their will be no Patent.

I also notice in the OP. Regime he has said that All Dairy must be stopped. The reason for this is that is that Dairy contains Oestrogen and the Bovine growth Hormone. Which is the same that humans use. When adult, the human production of the growth hormone ceases, because rapid cell division is no longer required. The modern diet contains Dairy, hidden in many products beside the obvious. A normal human adult does not require a growth hormone, that causes rapid cell division. Especially with oestrogen as many hormone related cancers, need this as well to signal cell division. The science has been done, if you have high levels then you are four times more likely to suffer prostate and Ovarian cancer, its no leap of the imagination to include Breast cancer as well. Any anti cancer regime must include this fact. www.nutritionmd.org... and www.drweil.com... plus rense.com...
edit on 29-12-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks for the post. That's good to know about Cayenne. Love the stuff. Also, thanks for the info on dairy products.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

While I thank you for the largely informative post and I'm happy there's been a large improvement in the symptoms I would really like an update indicating whether or not there has been any measurable impact on the cancer itself. Also, some information regarding some of the premises would be helpful. Such as "cancer cannot survive where there is oxygen".

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hearows

While I thank you for the largely informative post and I'm happy there's been a large improvement in the symptoms I would really like an update indicating whether or not there has been any measurable impact on the cancer itself. Also, some information regarding some of the premises would be helpful. Such as "cancer cannot survive where there is oxygen".

On the cancer itself? I've said numerous times that he is cancer free. It was confirmed recently. Over labor day weekend G had to spend 12 days in the hospital because he had acquired Good Pastures Syndrome, a rare illness that attacks the kidneys and lungs or one of the two, in his case, just his kidneys. Doctors confirmed over that 12 days that he doesn't have cancer...again. I said in a recent post that doctors took credit for curing his cancer when they gave him some powerful anti-inflammatory medicine for his swollen prostate.

And the premise....what more can I say...Cancer cannot survive where there is oxygen. Cancer thrives on acids in your body, so you cut out all acids and pump yourself full of oxygen, cancer can't survive. It's as simple as high alkaline (baking soda treatment), exercise and even breathing exercises throughout the day. There's a lot more to my OP than that of course, but that's the bottom line.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JrDavis

Do not use garlic, onions or anything from that family. The Sulphone Hydroxyl ion is a neurotoxin.

I think the sulphone hydroxyl thing is a bit of a myth Harvard deny ever doing a test for beck and the pilot stuff is nonsense. what you do have to look at is the fact that germanium kills cancer cells but it looks like Monsanto have removed it from the majority of garlics although I have not seen any testing to confirm this just a hunch.
but you would be best served using Bears Garlic its the most medically active.

re the fish oil it doesn't really work unless you are supplementing with Vitamin E otherwise it turns nasty in the body and add in evening primrose oil twice or even three times as much evening primrose as fish oil and you will have the right balance for his body

and the eggs you need to cook these and all your veggies at 50 Celsius due to protein aggregation at Gs age the protein becomes toxic all amino acids denature between 55-75 Celsius and use battery farm eggs not free range the battery eggs have a great deal higher amount of omega 3s and 6s and both of the eggs contain the 8 essential amino acids in the right balance for your body

Iodine is essential in beating cancer you need the old lugols formula of 7% which again is the right mixture for the body. and take with selenium. a really good combination is seaweed which contains iodine and the 12 cell salts which have been proven to cure 2 of the 3 cancers pre 1950 and brown rice which is a good balance of selenium and magnesium.

and coconut water is much better for the body than alkaline water its exactly a ph of 7 before it hits the air

if people don't have the money for all these foods Fast go and buy distilled water and add in sea salt or an electrolyte not Himalayan salt though its toxic for us, and drink your pound body weight in ounces through the day and just sip after 6pm prostate cancer needs about 10 days on a complete fast to cure you would need to do about 2-3 hours exercise a day as long as the patient is capable,
never eat after 6pm or about 4 hours before you go to bed

another combination for prostate is saw palmetto combined with horsetail

and everyone needs to stop eating unshelled nuts once they shell them they attract aflatoxin which is the ting that kills you, this mould is in tea as well but not green tea as it has the polyphenols that kill aflatoxin

Boron or Borax has been proven to go directly to cancer cells but I haven't worked out what is needed to combine with it to kill the cancer yet although the pharma industry have so rather than taking on the chemo and radiation if you must use this industry get hem to do the boron treatment they bombard it with something else can't remember now

and remember to have a break from turmeric continuous use is not safe

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

great

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
*wrong post page*

edit on 2-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Posting to find later.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join