It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Rezlooper
I'm not saying that those who face cancer with traditional medicine don't have courage, but I think it takes that extra something inside to use that as plan B and take it head on with a natural cure first.
Sorry, bud...when my GP, my urologist and my oncologist say "Do this, it will cure you"...that ain't Plan B!

Wait, they used the cure word, all three of them? Really? Or are you, just sayin'?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by toastyr

I'm not saying that those who face cancer with traditional medicine don't have courage, but I think it takes that extra something inside to use that as plan B and take it head on with a natural cure first.
Sorry, bud...when my GP, my urologist and my oncologist say "Do this, it will cure you"...that ain't Plan B!

Wait, they used the cure word, all three of them? Really? Or are you, just sayin'?
OK, I err...the GP did not initially as he sent me into the system and the big guns proposed courses of treatment. The other two did, and he backed them up. The urologist figured external beam radiation and brachytherapy. The oncologist said "Naw...the brachy will do it"...and it did.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Finally, here's the document from the 2nd doctor with the diagnosis of benign. Unfortunately when G called the clinic up north for his online records they said he had to come in and sign for it, so it will be another couple of days, after another 2 hour trip to go and sign for it. That'll happen in the next couple of days and then I will have on here documentation of his original diagnosis, his follow up appointment on the 21st and his biopsy results.

Bottom line...G cured his cancer in just three weeks!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Finally, here's the document from the 2nd doctor with the diagnosis of benign. Unfortunately when G called the clinic up north for his online records they said he had to come in and sign for it, so it will be another couple of days, after another 2 hour trip to go and sign for it. That'll happen in the next couple of days and then I will have on here documentation of his original diagnosis, his follow up appointment on the 21st and his biopsy results.

Bottom line...G cured his cancer in just three weeks!!!!

Back up the truck. From the posted record: "has not had a PSA or prostate exam" and generalized complaints of frequency and hesitancy is neither evidence of previous cancer nor s cure. Did he have a PSA and prostate exam previously or did he not? If he did why did he say he didn't? Earlier you said he was feeling better but his PSA was not changed. This report said he did not have a PSA and is requesting one. There is something disingenuous about this story.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Never mind. I wish you and your family all the best in this most serious issue.
edit on 26-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: manners, eh?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Never mind. I wish you and your family all the best in this most serious issue.
edit on 26-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: manners, eh?

Why is it that you can't believe a natural cure could work? What more is there to accept here? He's smooth and soft and has normal enlargement for his age. He has no pain anymore and no difficulty in urinating or any other symptoms. I just don't understand why that is so hard to accept for some of you. There's not a doubt in my mind that he has cured himself with this diet plan and the baking soda protocol.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I said in the previous post that we had him purposely tell the 2nd doctor that he hadn't been diagnosed with cancer so that there was no bias. He wanted an honest opinion from the 2nd doctor, because, as we suspected, the original doctor was a real jerk when G went back to him on the 21st. He didn't even say congrats or ask what he had done to turn things around. Even after telling him, "Yeah, you're much softer" he then proceeded to recommend another treatment. Only after G told him it was out of the question that the original doctor told him, "okay, well whatever you're doing it seems to be working, so just keep that up then." The doc then told him that he was now at least another 8 years to his life.

He did have a previous test and biopsy. He was diagnosed with cancer, but he didn't want the 2nd doctor to know that. As I did mention though, his PSA didn't change between the two tests. It was the only thing that didn't change while everything else improved drastically. But, from what I understand a high PSA can mean a number of things and not necessarily cancer.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

I said in the previous post that we had him purposely tell the 2nd doctor that he hadn't been diagnosed with cancer so that there was no bias. He wanted an honest opinion from the 2nd doctor, because, as we suspected, the original doctor was a real jerk when G went back to him on the 21st. He didn't even say congrats or ask what he had done to turn things around. Even after telling him, "Yeah, you're much softer" he then proceeded to recommend another treatment. Only after G told him it was out of the question that the original doctor told him, "okay, well whatever you're doing it seems to be working, so just keep that up then." The doc then told him that he was now at least another 8 years to his life.

He did have a previous test and biopsy. He was diagnosed with cancer, but he didn't want the 2nd doctor to know that. As I did mention though, his PSA didn't change between the two tests. It was the only thing that didn't change while everything else improved drastically. But, from what I understand a high PSA can mean a number of things and not necessarily cancer.

Yet we do not have the other documentation do we?

In addition, if his PSA was not changed, then he wasn't cured. You would have to provide before and after testing to prove he was cured, not a paper that says he was feeling better after he de-toxified his body..

At best, you have demonstrated that good nutrition and supplementation made him feel better and alleviated some of his symptoms...which is a good thing. I wish every patient did that...however that is still not evidence of a cure.

Prostate cancer is a hormonally active cancer (IE it responds to hormone levels) and the forfront of prostate cancer research are methods to reduce hormonal signals tothe prostate. Many natural products, such as yam extracts, can reduce/countract testosterone levels. It is possible, IMHO, to ameliorate the disease with natural products, but one must doubt an immediate "cure" in solid tumors because they take time to grow and thus they take time to shrink.

Since non-metastatic tumors do not cause systemic effects, the most likely cause of him feeling better immediately is his generalized detoxification and better nutrition.

If he used hormonally active foods (as discussed above) I do not discount the possability that the tumor may haf shrunk slightly and gave him better flow, although, given the rapidity of the symptom change more likely that you gave him nutrition containing strong anti-oxidants that reduced urethral and prostate inflammation, reduced localized swelling around the tumor, and released some of the constriction.

All of this is good, but not a cure. In order for nutritional and alternative medical methods to advance, we need to apply the same strict scrutiny and scientific method we do to every other medical advance. Right now, we don't even have evidence that he had tumor regression much less a cure. If he had regression, we do not know what subtance or combination of substances caused it. All we have is a gentleman who feels better, and that is a fabulous thing, but we really have zip in the realm of evidence.

edit on 27-3-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Go head doctor and move along now. You have your medicine and I have mine. Show me evidence here that a high PSA means he has cancer? It's as if you don't really read what I've written because you continue to make comments to the contrary...you mention not having documents after I've explained the situation...you mentioned that he didn't have any previous tests when I had explained why he told the doctor he didn't. You simply won't accept that natural cures work and that's fine. To each his own.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I would like to make a comment for those who will witness it and perhaps consider it here.

This thread has reached 19 pages, which I find to be interesting enough. I have seen threads go into the hundreds of pages ( particularly on the moon hoax forum, the september 11th events forum ). When this thread was first made I read it and instantly decided I did not want to take part. Partly because I realize there are enough brilliant minds here to already form a rational discussion but mainly because I realize there is a giant conspiracy, SO LARGE, concerning the coverup of cancer cures that it's simply breath-taking!

I would say from the get-go to a person who cured their own cancer that their life is not somehow 'safe' now. In fact, I would tell them their health now depends on defending themselves from those conspirators who benefit from covering up cancer cures who might want to wish harm on them - because since they found a cure for cancer, they are a threat to the cancer industry. While not many agree there is a conspiracy to keep cancer cures hidden, it is something I have witnessed and cannot deny.

One of the motives for this post I am making now in this thread is to highlight what I feel I would do if I were part of the conspiracy to cover up cancer cures. One of the things I would want to do is make sure this person posts their situation/results with their cure here at ATS and NEVER anywhere else on the web, in the news or try to reach medical science in any way. Once this person, who could be living proof of a method to cure cancer, is unknowingly preoccupied telling their story to a limited audience on a conspiracy website, I would form an endless conversation in the thread that not only goes nowhere, but becomes useless to read.

To the original poster: If you indeed have found a means to fight cancer which is healthy and can benefit the whole of humanity, I believe you should contact medical journals, professionals of various kinds, maybe write a book, just do whatever you can to make yourself not only heard but to get others to test and try your method for their cancer. As I mentioned, you will face a conspiracy to silence you.. But it is your choice in the end. Thanks for posting this here and I wish I could comment further.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

Go head doctor and move along now. You have your medicine and I have mine. Show me evidence here that a high PSA means he has cancer? It's as if you don't really read what I've written because you continue to make comments to the contrary...you mention not having documents after I've explained the situation...you mentioned that he didn't have any previous tests when I had explained why he told the doctor he didn't. You simply won't accept that natural cures work and that's fine. To each his own.

Yet you haven't shown us the PSA levels. You ahvent shown us the before and after exam. You havent shown us a before and after biopsy. PSA levels are used to track cancers once they are discovered. It is possible to have an elevated PSA level without cancer, however, if he had a cancer and now it was all gone, then the PSA shouldhave dropped, but they didn't so you can't say he was cured. If fact you really don't have any objective evidence of a cure at this point.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Common sense and analogy says; would you rather have a Bentley or a cheap imitation knock-off?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

How does your hand or eyes discern between fake breasts and real ones?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

How does your hand or eyes discern between fake breasts and real ones?

Are you sure you don't want to edit that? It's not even remotely analogous and makes you look kind of silly.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Or your eyes and mind just aren't discerning enough..

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Hey!
Back from your End of the World walkabout already?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Or your eyes and mind just aren't discerning enough..

Or you have no idea what you're talking about.

Implant materials are identical to muscle and fat cells? Absurd attempt to form an analogy.

This began with your statement

Our bodies are not designed for consuming synthetics though, and there are many drawbacks to forcing them on it.

I simply asked

How does the body distinguish between chemically identical natural and synthetic compounds?

You respond with breast implants? Get serious for a moment if you can. I would still like to receive an answer to my question and I want it to come from you.

You made the claim, now back it up.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Finished with your immaturity rants yet? For someone so old, I'd expect better of you than make fun of people's beliefs and interests.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'm attempting to use analogy to teach you something if you'd only open your mind for a minute. There are several people that you can look at and tell that their nose, breasts, buttocks, and so forth have been surgically engineered and are not the result of natural formation. Just as we can examine quarries and natural mounds to determine f they were formed by nature or man. Just as we can discern those things, our body also knows when something that isn't natural is introduced. You think because some synthetic is chemically structured the same way that our body doesn't know something man made from god made?
edit on 28-3-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join